Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Unrelated: But still wondering where you found that fake Perdue tweet and why anyone in the year of our lord 2020 shares screencaps of social media posts without double checking to make sure it exists.
    This appears to be the origin:
    https://twitter.com/EbonyNCarter/sta...94400528396294

I have seen it somewhere before... I just don’t remember...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

These people are all disgusting vile scum

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if they made the fake tweet themselves, considering their previous posting habits of lying.
    Yeah I made the fake tweet because I'm trying to make David Perdue look bad as a leftist who is also *secretly* wanting to help Republicans by making them look bad, makes sense, you got me.

But no, in reality I didn't bother looking to see if that was a real tweet or not before I linked it, my bad. I'm just gonna assume he probably deleted it or something after he made the tweet about supporting the $2k checks,
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2020-12-31 at 06:36 AM.

It's going to be next to impossible for some politicians to understand why millions of people need help. They've spent their entire lives being fully taken care of. They've never had to worry about paying rent, buying food, or being scared to death that some enormous medical bill was going to hit them out of nowhere. They've never had to suffer with tooth pain until the aspirin no longer works before finally eating the dental bill.

They have no fucking clue and don't seem to really care about learning. 2k would be very nice for a lot of people, but it's not even a fraction of what needs to happen.

Not sure where to put this... but, just got an update from WA unemployment... They are saying that payments will not resume until the week of 15th. Thank you Donald... that flex was worth it... fat fuck...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Not sure where to put this... but, just got an update from WA unemployment... They are saying that payments will not resume until the week of 15th. Thank you Donald... that flex was worth it... fat fuck...
    It's probably important to remind people that the actual CARES act is coming. And that includes more structural relief.

But that it was needlessly delayed by Trump. But They've fallen for his Right Wing Populist act. His support for $2k was never real.

Left populists exposed themselves a bit. They're so desperate for an alliance with Trump and Hawley, they fell hard for their scam to just get media attention.
    They're more interested with inventing twitter beefs with Joe Biden, or talking about some former treasury guy from 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It's going to be next to impossible for some politicians to understand why millions of people need help. They've spent their entire lives being fully taken care of. They've never had to worry about paying rent, buying food, or being scared to death that some enormous medical bill was going to hit them out of nowhere. They've never had to suffer with tooth pain until the aspirin no longer works before finally eating the dental bill.

They have no fucking clue and don't seem to really care about learning. 2k would be very nice for a lot of people, but it's not even a fraction of what needs to happen.
    Its what we ask for as voters. Many politicians from humble beginnings or try to live modestly are poked fun of, criticized, etc. The multimillionaire on your side is great, theirs is a corrupt corporate plant. At least 1/3 of America thinks they are millionaires living through a minor setback. Voters love money even though money doesn't love them back

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Its what we ask for as voters. Many politicians from humble beginnings or try to live modestly are poked fun of, criticized, etc. The multimillionaire on your side is great, theirs is a corrupt corporate plant. At least 1/3 of America thinks they are millionaires living through a minor setback. Voters love money even though money doesn't love them back
    The "American Dream" has become the biggest shackle to sweeping social reform. Combine that with the Boomers need to make sure everyone has it as tough as they did, and we're decades away from the social policy reform we should have seen 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The "American Dream" has become the biggest shackle to sweeping social reform. Combine that with the Boomers need to make sure everyone has it as tough as they did, and we're decades away from the social policy reform we should have seen 20 years ago.
    lol boomers had it easier then almost every generation that followed it and their parents that birth them. they are in denial
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

McConnell and Pelosi's home vandalized

McConnell's home was vandalized, along with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.), over the New Year's holiday after a bill to increase coronavirus stimulus checks to $2,000 failed to pass in the Senate several times.

A message that read "Where's my money" was written on McConnell's home in graffiti.

Beshear did not mention the paint on Pelosi's home in his tweet.

"Cancel rent!," "$2K" and "We want everything!" were among the messages spray painted on the lawmaker's home in San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

McConnell's home was vandalized, along with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.), over the New Year's holiday after a bill to increase coronavirus stimulus checks to $2,000 failed to pass in the Senate several times.

A message that read "Where's my money" was written on McConnell's home in graffiti.

"Cancel rent!," "$2K" and "We want everything!" were among the messages spray painted on the lawmaker's home in San Francisco.
    But Pelosi passed it...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    But Pelosi passed it...
    Probably from the "both sides" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

I mean its San Francisco that place is turning into Detroit two at lighting speeds I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I mean its San Francisco that place is turning into Detroit two at lighting speeds I've heard.
    From who/where?

Because like...whoever told you that is wrong.

That doesn’t make sense... What industry is leaving SF, like manufacturing left Detroit, because Reagan’s free market policy, failed to react to China opening its markets to international development?

Then stop reading right wing tabloids. Simple fix.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Lol, "I've heard" - that is Trump to the core. "Someone told me the moon is made of cheese. I'm not sure, but it's what I heard."

Fucking Trumpkins pushing bullshit lies is just so transparent now.