Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Legendary! Ealyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Switzerland, Geneva
    Posts
    6,143
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    1. 216ivl every 5mins
    More autistic fake news please
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-11-20 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    nazi is not the abbreviation of national socialism....
    When googling 4 letters is asking too much fact-checking.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Breaking AI? I don't follow.
    Break, beat, whatever verb you want, it’s the same.

    I chose break because often world firsters try to find holes in bosses patterns in order to ease or avoid dangerous mechanics. I don’t want to say it’s not legit, I’m simply saying that human behavior is more unpredictable and less easy to pattern, since there are no “phases” or maybe there are but everyone have their own ones.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    pvp is like pet battles for alternative minded people... seems next step will be 235ivl in pet battles... and then they show report how everybody like petbattles...
    Man. A strawman and a slippery slope logical fallacy in the same breathe. You know what? I'm not even mad. That's amazing.

  4. #64
    Immortal Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    7,200
    As if you are able to reach 2.4k lul
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I wish you people would stop trotting this out. The name has nothing to do with PvP and is a stretch by you to reinforce a shit aspect of the game only an extreme minority participate in. Also Warcraft hasn't been about a faction war in forever, even BFA which was supposed to bring it back merely joked around the topic.

    So let it die please.
    More people pvp than they do mythic raid.

  6. #66
    1) No you do not get higher ilvl loot from just spamming PVP, the Top rated players in PVP will get 226 ilvl loot in their weekly chest,
    2) pvp spammers will only be able to buy 190 ilvl if they farm conquest, at the moment it also seems that renown may be required for pvp gear as well.
    3) only 1600+ rated players will have access to 213 ilvl loot in there weekly chest.
    4) All this is assuming that the PVP gear even has the correct secondary stats for your Raiding spec. PVP gear is Vers heavy making it only PVE Viable for a few select specs.

    Edit: fix a few typos

  7. #67
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,377
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    why half of the post here talking about raid progress or mythic bosses... nobody cares about this shit. i care about my ilvl, my dps not because it need to kill something in raid but because i like to feel that iam top geared top dps even if i do 5ppl heroic... i feel bad when i play pve and have bad gear compared to some pvp retard.
    why are you ignoring everyone who is calling you out on your obvious fake post? you have absolutely ZERO fucking clue about what you're talking about and you're just here to shitstir. BEGONE TROLL!

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    by that logic, pvp rewards should always be higher itemlvl because more skill is needed. im ok with that
    There's no skill involved in PvP. Especially in this forum. Everyone is shit compared to the person who is making the post so that should indicate PvP is faceroll. To get the top PvP rewards you only need to be average. To get the best pve rewards you need to be too 2%. It's not even close to fair. But I don't mind. Ill be happy plodding along getting my heroic raid level gear. I won't touch PvP and I won't even get close to mythic raiding.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Velnora View Post
    More people pvp than they do mythic raid.
    That's not the same thing at all. You should be comparing PvP with PvE. Not all of one category and a small slice of another category.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  9. #69
    If you end up with max ilvl gear from m+ and can complete that content do you really need that few extra ilvl? Is it really hurting your epeen that bad?

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    m+15 - 210ivl
    spammable cancer pvp - 216
    spammable cancer lowrank pvp - 213

    nice balance... if you like to do m+ - then go to cancer pvp to get gear for m+... why blizzard lost every single person who develop wow but this animal who force pvp to pve'rs is still alive...
    Last time I checked you need 2200, 2400 rating to get any decent loot from pvp. That's like 3% of all pvplers the rest of pvplers is forced to do m15 to get any decent loot.

    Please correct me if I'm wrong

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by col1kill View Post
    1) No you do not get higher ilvl loot from just spamming PVP, the Top rated players in PVP will get 226 ilvl loot in their weekly chest,
    2) pvp spammers will only be able to buy 190 ilvl if they farm conquest, at the moment it also seems that renown may be required for pvp gear as well.
    3) only 1600+ rated players will have access to 213 ilvl loot in there weekly chest.
    4) All this is assuming that the PVP gear even has the correct secondary stats for your Raiding spec. PVP gear is Vers heavy making it only PVE Viable for a few select specs.

    Edit: fix a few typos
    stop spreadin this bullshit... seems you have no clue how shadowlands rated pvp work...

  12. #72
    Legendary! unfilteredJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Seagrove Beach, FL
    Posts
    6,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Velnora View Post
    More people pvp than they do mythic raid.
    False equivalency ahoy.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Velnora View Post
    More people pvp than they do mythic raid.
    And more people do heroic raiding than people do gladiator level pvp, whats your point?

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    And more people breathe air than people do gladiator level pvp, whats your point?
    Wow you dont say

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Velnora View Post
    More people pvp than they do mythic raid.
    Mythic+ dominates all other content when it comes to player numbers. What's your point?

  16. #76
    IF, and this is a big IF, it is more efficient to increase item level by PVPing than it is by running Mythic+, then I agree with him completely. That would ruin the game long term.

    It seems clear to me that Blizzard has been trying to get people to PvP forever, and they just don't want to do it, generally. Psychologically forcing it mechanically by offering easy, better gear rewards per time spent, is like forcing someone to have fun by threatening them. It doesn't work. It won't last.

    I'm not worried about it, because however much that sounds good to them, once that actually hits the game everyone figures it out, they will have to revert it, because I don't think they can afford another player revolt like in BFA. Not even worried a little, because I know that as much as I hate PVP, the average wow player hates it much more, lol. That won't fly, just watch.

    Also, just change the term "force" to "manipulate" in your head and see if the meaning of some of these posts makes more sense, because usually on here I think people say force instead of manipulate, but they mean manipulate. I did it in this exact post. Nobody is "forcing" anyone to do anything, but Blizzard may try to manipulate you through reward or fomo to do something, like pvp or pve. Manipulation is usually okay by devs(when it has a good meaning behind it, like introducing new aspects of gameplay) as long as it isn't something nearly universally hated(and hate is a strong word, but I think for many, it fits for pvp).

    Also, does Horde still pvp more? If so(and if this is true), this could give them a decent pve advantage over alliance. Horde is already too good vs alliance, so I don't think even unintended passive horde buffs is a good thing.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2020-11-19 at 10:12 PM.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    m+15 - 210ivl
    spammable cancer pvp - 216
    spammable cancer lowrank pvp - 213

    nice balance... if you like to do m+ - then go to cancer pvp to get gear for m+... why blizzard lost every single person who develop wow but this animal who force pvp to pve'rs is still alive...
    You know, this same shit-- not M+, but PvE vs PvP gear-- has been happening since literally TBC.

    At this point I'm starting to think the problem isn't the developers, it's the players who seem to have absolutely no pattern recognition.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    m+15 - 210ivl
    spammable cancer pvp - 216
    spammable cancer lowrank pvp - 213

    nice balance... if you like to do m+ - then go to cancer pvp to get gear for m+... why blizzard lost every single person who develop wow but this animal who force pvp to pve'rs is still alive...
    In realistic view you're not forced into anything. Everything is optional. Getting gladiator optional, getting world first optional. Its all personal choice.

  19. #79
    Man they should turn these forums into an in-game system that rewards players, the real pvp is here

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    You know, this same shit-- not M+, but PvE vs PvP gear-- has been happening since literally TBC.

    At this point I'm starting to think the problem isn't the developers, it's the players who seem to have absolutely no pattern recognition.
    lol - you say it to me? i create this topic every time it happens
    2016 https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...into-PVP-AGAIN
    2018 https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...into-pvp-again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •