Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Angry blizzard force raiders into pvp... again...

m+15 - 210ivl
    spammable cancer pvp - 216
    spammable cancer lowrank pvp - 213

nice balance... if you like to do m+ - then go to cancer pvp to get gear for m+... why blizzard lost every single person who develop wow but this animal who force pvp to pve'rs is still alive...
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-11-20 at 06:48 AM.

Or you know realise you don't need that extra 6 levels since they will only add 0.1% dps.

or you realise that 6 levels is at least 10% dps...

Good. After years of forcing PvPers to do PvE in order to get the best gear for their preferred aspect of the game the shoe is on the other foot. Such a marginal difference in ilvl, but it is going to take far longer to grind out those PvP upgrades from what I have heard. I don't see you bitching about how mythic raiding will give you the best gear regardless. Please, cry more. Your tears are delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmalak View Post
    Good. After years of forcing PvPers to do PvE in order to get the best gear for their preferred aspect of the game the shoe is on the other foot. Such a marginal difference in ilvl, but it is going to take far longer to grind out those PvP upgrades from what I have heard. I don't see you bitching about how mythic raiding will give you the best gear regardless. Please, cry more. Your tears are delicious.
    Except PvP is the niche portion of this game. Not PvE. It's a vastly bigger inconvenience to PvE'ers. Thankfully after 2-3 weeks we'll never have to touch the shithole that is pvP again

pvp is like pet battles for alternative minded people... seems next step will be 235ivl in pet battles... and then they show report how everybody like petbattles...

7+ Year Old Account
    I think that things are being taken out of context here...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaivax, Community Manager
    Currently in the Shadowlands Beta / first tier of the expansion, PvP loot for top ratings caps out at item level 226.

While outdoor world gameplay and professions offer a range of epic gear, the very strongest loot in WoW comes from the three organized multiplayer endgame progression paths: Rated PvP, Mythic Keystone dungeons, and raiding. The design intent is for all three paths to provide parallel progression over the course of a tier, while providing players who engage in multiple paths at a comparable level a faster advancement experience. For example, we’re currently targeting item level 213 for Challenger-level PvP, Heroic raiding, or Mythic Keystone dungeons at the +7 difficulty.
    - Source: Blue Post

From what I gather, the 213 loot is only for the highest rated PvPers. Even then, it's only equivalent to heroic item level loot. It should also be noted that in M+15, the loot per dungeon is only 210, but the weekly vault provides a 226 - mythic raid equivalent - item. I'm not sure where the assertion regarding random BG loot is coming from, as I'm fairly sure it caps out at 190 after weeks of upgrading it, which is abysmal.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Except PvP is the niche portion of this game. Not PvE. It's a vastly bigger inconvenience to PvE'ers. Thankfully after 2-3 weeks we'll never have to touch the shithole that is pvP again
    I'm glad someone is finally saying it. I agree 100% that they should remove gear rewards from mythic raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Or you know realise you don't need that extra 6 levels since they will only add 0.1% dps.
    You know peeps like minmaxing, especially raiders?

wile forcing pvp players to do pve is always annoying and a bad design choice....forcing pve players to do pvp is leagues worse....

the difference in skill needed to compete in pvp and set yourself up to do so well vs doing a m+15 is huge,and for many players it also leads to frustration

this is simply a rly rly bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    It should also be noted that in M+15, the loot per dungeon is only 210, but the weekly vault provides a 226 - mythic raid equivalent - item.
    you need to learn that pvper have same chest with same loot so why you talk about it?
    and you also need learn to read what you quote... "213 for Challenger-level PvP" is not "From what I gather, the 213 loot is only for the highest rated PvPers". Highest rated is Gladiator. Gladiators get rain of 216 every 5mins. Noob challengers get rain of 213 every 5min... world top1 m+ team get 1x210 per 5ppl per 40min...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    theyre not forcing you into anything. stop crying

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck how niche it is. Mythic raiding is niche as well, but I'm not calling for them neuter it. If you don't have to touch PvP again in 2-3 weeks, how is it inconvenient to pve players? No one is forcing you into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    You know peeps like minmaxing, especially raiders?
    YEah but liking minmaxing is a choice. It is not being forced. Unless it is mathematically impossible to down a boss with the gear you have which I sincerely doubt, you're going to get better damage output by not playing shit than you are those extra ilevels from PVP especially when the secondaries will likely make them a downgrade anyway.

torghast is garbage, maw is garbage - exactly like garbage islans or battle fronts... m+ was the last repeatable pve activity with rewards except raids. now they make all m+ system as 0 rewards garbage...

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    wile forcing pvp players to do pve is always annoying and a bad design choice....forcing pve players to do pvp is leagues worse....

the difference in skill needed to compete in pvp and set yourself up to do so well vs doing a m+15 is huge,and for many players it also leads to frustration

this is simply a rly rly bad idea
    by that logic, pvp rewards should always be higher itemlvl because more skill is needed. im ok with that

10+ Year Old Account
    I never felt "forced" to do anything. Anything below World First Raiders shouldn't think they are forced to do something because it doesn't matter.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Getting gladiator is certainly a lot harder than completing an M+ 15. If you have that kind of skill, go for it.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    I never felt "forced" to do anything. Anything below World First Raiders shouldn't think they are forced to do something because it doesn't matter.
    when in game about equiping your character there is 2 ways:
    1. 216ivl every 5mins = 12x216ivl/hour
    2. 210ivl every 40min per 5ppl = 0.3x210ilvl/hour
    it's called exactly FORCED

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    when in game about equiping your character there is 2 ways:
    1. 216ivl every 5mins = 12x216ivl/hour
    2. 210ivl every 40min per 5ppl = 0.3x210ilvl/hour
    it's called exactly FORCED
    The Mists legendary questline that had you run 2 BGs was more forced than this.