Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You must be trolling!
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    m+15 - 210ivl
    spammable cancer pvp - 216
    spammable cancer lowrank pvp - 213
    Infracted
    You don't get any random drops from PvP anymore. So while you can farm m+ to be fully equiped in the first week, you get in average 1.5 items per week from PvP.
    And it's not 210 ilvl, 210 is the ilvl you get from the end of dungeon chest. From the great vault it's the same ilvl as duelist in pvp.

nice balance... if you like to do m+ - then go to cancer pvp to get gear for m+... why blizzard lost every single person who develop wow but this animal who force pvp to pve'rs is still alive...
    Infracted
    But it's fine to force pvpers into pve, right? You have an advantage if you do all the content, than just being an exclusive "x-content" player, but that is for everyone the same. There is no force into other content, you just equip a lot faster if you do all the content. And PvE'rs still have a huge advantage currently over PvPers in terms of gearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    Imagine ignoring pvp in a game called world of WARcraft
    I'm doing exactly that, if Blizzard can do it for the past 10 years then why not me?

Pvp is so much harder than pve. I can understand the reason why pve'ers don't like this.

so it's wrong when 5% time invested in cancer sidesystem gameplay you don't like rewards you more then 95% time of m+ and rainding?

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the life of every PVPer ever...

PVP is fantastic this expansion, and has become my reason to play the game actually. Since Normal drops such shitty Ilvl.

m+15 - 210ivl

nice balance... if you like to do m+ - then go to cancer pvp to get gear for m+... why blizzard lost every single person who develop wow but this animal who force pvp to pve'rs is still alive...
    Infracted
    Better players get better rewards, stop crying like an entitled 8 year old who didnt get the newest version of Iphones for christmas.

It is not Spamable, like M+ is. You are gated weekly with how much loot you can get from PVP, 550 Conquest, and 1 Item from the great vault.

Also not sure what the 216 ilvl was for, its 233 max ilvl for weapons, 226 for every other piece of equipment.

any baboon can get 1800, literally boosting my guildies to 1800 on my 3rd char at 190 ilvl. thats 220 ilvl loot, play 1 game a week, cap with 2 Battlegrounds, and ur done.

No reason to force urself to get 2.1k if ur struggling this hard for 6 extra ilvl's that are gonna be replaced from PvE loot via the raid / great vault anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

or you realise that 6 levels is at least 10% dps...
    the pvp loot is pretty much all vers stacked. if vers is a good stat for you 6 overall ilvls is gonna be anywhere from 2-4%

if ur something like a Mage or Warlock, it should be ~2%

But ur not getting 6 overall ilvls, ur getting a couple of pieces at most so 0.1% seems fairly accurate.

Claiming it is atleast 10% just proves how clueless you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    PVP is fantastic this expansion, and has become my reason to play the game actually. Since Normal drops such shitty Ilvl.
    ehhhhh

You wouldnt happen to play a Boomy/Pally/warrior/WW/priest?

m+15 - 210ivl

Infracted
    PvP is literally the most fun it's been in years. If you've got a raiding guild it shouldn't be too difficult to find a group of people to pvp with and if you're 210 ilvl from m15s then you'll smash in PvP. You might actually end up enjoying a large part of the experience that is crucial for a large number of players and even become a better PvE player as a result

Quote Originally Posted by seventysix View Post
    Can someone direct me to where I get 1 piece of 216 loot every 5 minutes? I'm 1800 and I've gotten 3 items so far at 220, and it takes like 7k honor to upgrade each 1 on top of conquest.
    I'm half of the mind that folks in heroic raid gear do better in PvP at the 1800 bracket. With the amount of PvP gear available at Rival for most folks (I have 5 pieces: neck, cloak, rings, trinket) even 24-25% vers doesn't seem to help when raid geared boomkins can one shot you and healers feel nearly impossible to take down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    PvP is literally the most fun it's been in years. If you've got a raiding guild it shouldn't be too difficult to find a group of people to pvp with and if you're 210 ilvl from m15s then you'll smash in PvP.
    Yeah, against even coordinated teams full of people who are straight PvP geared. Watching a good team melt because of a vast ilevel deficiency is morale-killing. Half the other side doesn't even have trinkets, but why would they need it when they do enough damage to straight up overpower that 40% vers buff?

how did this thread reach like 11 pages when OP thinks that gear is randomly dropped still lmao

you can at most get 2 pieces of 200+ ilevel gear a week from conquest/vault, if it's taking you 40 minutes to clear m10s then you have more to worry about than how bad you are at pvp lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    This kind of comment always baffled me a little.
    Its like people think gear doesnt matter if you only raid hc or normal. Like there somehow isnt a progression lesser skilled players need to go through to clear the content their skill level is matched for.

like gear wouldnt help them progress further?
    Because ppl bitching about being forced to pvp don’t do any of the other things that are “forced”

You aren’t forced to pvp for the big weapon if you are 4/10n and do no m+

The fact top players are forced to do it to be competitive is bad but the ones whining about it in this thread aren’t at that point

so explain me why every single pve raider have 3-4 226ilvl pvp items if it's not forced by blizzard? why every single competitive pve player multibox 3 char to make 1 hit on arena to farm cap of honor on first weeks etc? this cancer activity that everybody hates forced every time to people that hate it but can't ignore free top items...
    are you by any chance any of them? were you on the race for world first? are you a top 10? or top 100? did you kill mythic sire already? if not please calm your dick down with "blizz forcing" you to do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    PvP is literally the most fun it's been in years. If you've got a raiding guild it shouldn't be too difficult to find a group of people to pvp with and if you're 210 ilvl from m15s then you'll smash in PvP. You might actually end up enjoying a large part of the experience that is crucial for a large number of players and even become a better PvE player as a result
    Funny, getting PVE gear is much easier and you are forced to do PVE content, how ironic of the OP...
    -K

you can linke me your top100 guild and i will find you that half of guild have several 220ivl pvp items...
    Are you a top-100 raider?

Would you say that Blizzard forces raiders to have 2+ alts?

Would you say that Blizzard forces raiders to raid 20-40+ hours per week?

Would you say that Blizzard forces raiders to grind?

Because those are all things that top-100 guilds choose to do and that the majority of guilds never bother with. The top-100 guilds might do those things, but the majority of the next 900 guilds will not. Why is that? Is it because no one is forcing them to? Yes, that's it. Do yourself, and the rest of us, a big favor and let the top-100 guilds complain about the things that they're being forced to do. Hint: They won't, because they're not.

Something being optimal does not mean that Blizzard is forcing it.
    Last edited by Belloc; 2021-01-04 at 07:11 PM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Because ppl bitching about being forced to pvp don’t do any of the other things that are “forced”

The fact top players are forced to do it to be competitive is bad but the ones whining about it in this thread aren’t at that point
    this is also my point exactly, most people who constantly bitch about getting "forced" to play pvp/pve are those who arent even considered to be hardcore, few may be hardcore but then if you are not racing for world first or if you arent going for let say top 50 then you arent forced to do shit, and if you want to go that far, then you have to take some sacrifices to make better gear, some of that sacrifice is with gold, some is with being 2.2k in rating which isnt an easy job at all, thus not made for usual non pvpers.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dzd View Post
    I'm glad someone is finally saying it. I agree 100% that they should remove gear rewards from mythic raids.
    The whole thing with pve/pvp imo and very true with their whole mindset with shadowlands IS that you should be free to do the content what ever you like and feel competitive. My view on this is that Mythic should get equal rewards as high rated pvp always. So it doesn't matter which of the two you do in terms of rewards. So you don't feel forced in one of the two. Setbonus/trinket effects could be the offset versus pvp that would offer different things, for example on use effects on armor, short front boost on gloves, small healing buff or dot on shoulders etc etc.

But I have to say.. I used to be more of a pvper (still sorta am) but I hate to do some computer routine with 24 others placers and fail on pacman stuff, but I have to do it to get the best rewards etc, I mean wiping on that knowing that some one failed the dance routine can feel like a drag for me, it's essentially the Same thing.

I more and more start to like pve content again afther quitting that afther bc, but just because the encounters and envoirments we are fighting in add to the story and feel of the expansion obviously more then the same arena or bg walls over 16 years.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-04 at 07:33 PM.

You are not forced into anything, even if you're cutting edge at the moment, the race is over. anyone outside of the top 3 is forgotten about. You guys will still get your challenging kill without PVP gear, and if it's about a higher rank on wow progress, don't bother... no one cares outside the actual world first race you're wasting your time.

Yes, I wish blizzard would stop forcing players into undesirable situations.

I already pay a subscription, give me freedom. I'm entitled to at least that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlking View Post
    Lolololololol wow......
    Do you have any idea what you are talking about? First of all in SL pvp gear is time gated behind renown which will take 2 months to unlock and second of all pvp gear now requires massive grind of 40-60s of continuous pvp with high win rate and lastly in Legion and BfA every pvper had to raid and do mythic plus to gear up. So go cry somewhere else.
    Why do any research or put any thought into a post when no matter how wrong the OP is people will agree with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    Better players get better rewards, stop crying like an entitled 8 year old who didnt get the newest version of Iphones for christmas.

It is not Spamable, like M+ is. You are gated weekly with how much loot you can get from PVP, 550 Conquest, and 1 Item from the great vault.

Also not sure what the 216 ilvl was for, its 233 max ilvl for weapons, 226 for every other piece of equipment.

any baboon can get 1800, literally boosting my guildies to 1800 on my 3rd char at 190 ilvl. thats 220 ilvl loot, play 1 game a week, cap with 2 Battlegrounds, and ur done.

No reason to force urself to get 2.1k if ur struggling this hard for 6 extra ilvl's that are gonna be replaced from PvE loot via the raid / great vault anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

the pvp loot is pretty much all vers stacked. if vers is a good stat for you 6 overall ilvls is gonna be anywhere from 2-4%

if ur something like a Mage or Warlock, it should be ~2%

But ur not getting 6 overall ilvls, ur getting a couple of pieces at most so 0.1% seems fairly accurate.

Claiming it is atleast 10% just proves how clueless you are.

- - - Updated - - -

ehhhhh

You wouldnt happen to play a Boomy/Pally/warrior/WW/priest?
    No and Yes, UH DK which is just fantastic I have so much fun just disrupting all plans the other team has with Slappy Hands and the sheer AOE rapefest I cause, and just started to mess around with Holy Pally and have had a blast with 3's on him.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post

WHat makes you think we arent?

I'm not in a top 500 guild but my guild does to progression seriously. If i fall behind because of bad luck with a weapon from pve, i have to grind that conquest to get it from pvp.