Thread: Zombie Griefing

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    Dear Diary: Someone killed me in a video game even when I didn't want to... this is a problem...I could have gotten around it by staying out of the way for like a week but instead can we just remove this thing that's fun for people because I die.
    I dont think anyone was asking for a complete removal. But an opt out would be nice for people who simply dont like pvp. And i truly, honestly fail to see why people need to ridicule people that dislike this forced bullshit. It's not like the enjoyment of the ganker crew would be less if an ,apparently small, part of the playerbase was not involved.

It's a good thing this is only a short event. Some of you princesses are precious.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    It's a good thing this is only a short event. Some of you princesses are precious.
    Can you explain why im a princess just because I wanted to get things ready for shadowlands without being turned into a zombie over and over?

I have 0 interest in a repeated event from wrath
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I dont think anyone was asking for a complete removal. But an opt out would be nice for people who simply dont like pvp. And i truly, honestly fail to see why people need to ridicule people that dislike this forced bullshit. It's not like the enjoyment of the ganker crew would be less if an ,apparently small, part of the playerbase was not involved.
    It's an event for an extremely limited time that is suppose to immerse you in the world around you so you can physically see the game changing. Literally just shut up and fly around it or don't log in lol. This is nothing more than snowflake syndrome here.

People keep using that word, forced. Nothing is being forced...whatsoever.

If the the apparent choice some random user on a forum offers is : "enjoy my sociopathic behaviour or dont log in" yes, that does not seem very optional.
    @Synical123: immersion? into what? random raids bashing lfr level world bosses? the only snowflakes i see are pseudo pvp gods getting riled up by people not enjoying this budget event and daring to vocalize that criticism.

I'm sure the people of Stratholme and Lordaeron would have liked an "opt out" feature as well, but sometimes the world just doesn't work like that when there is a zombie invasion.

If the the apparent choice some random user on a forum offers is : "enjoy my sociopathic behaviour or dont log in" yes, that does not seem very optional.
    @Synical123: immersion? into what? random raids bashing lfr level world bosses? the only snowflakes i see are pseudo pvp gods getting riled up by people not enjoying this budget event and daring to vocalize that criticism.
    Dear Diary...blizzard really upset me today with an in-game event, I really wish they would just create this feature that would let me not participate in this very limited time gameplay. If only there was something they would do specifically for me, I will just have to get on the forums and let everyone know that I am NOT okay with it, because they all clearly are dying to hear what I have to say.

Dear Diary:
    Dear Diary....
    It honestly sounds like you are more upset than the people complaining about it

You don't seem to understand. Once I've become one of the scourge it is my mission to destroy you and everything you love. Your quest givers, your auction houses, nothing is safe. You've had the entire expansion to prepare for this one and now it is the time of the scourge. Submit or be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    It honestly sounds like you are more upset than the people complaining about it
    I'm a little lost on how this makes me sound upset but okay lol. I just find it hilarious when people complain about such mundane nonsense that they feel the need to ask for something to be specifically for them to get around it. Reminds me of this guy asking for an option to disable pvp inside warmode because he just can't handle being ganked but still wants warmode rewards. The solution to your problems are there my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubpwn View Post
    You don't seem to understand. Once I've become one of the scourge it is my mission to destroy you and everything you love. Your quest givers, your auction houses, nothing is safe. You've had the entire expansion to prepare for this one and now it is the time of the scourge. Submit or be destroyed.
    This is actually an angle i can understand. But still, i would not participate if i were to be asked.

This is actually an angle i can understand. But still, i would not participate if i were to be asked.
    So when I explain to you that it's immersion building you don't understand, but when the immersion is explained to you, now you understand. Okay then lol

I'm a little lost on how this makes me sound upset but okay lol. I just find it hilarious when people complain about such mundane nonsense that they feel the need to ask for something to be specifically for them to get around it. Reminds me of this guy asking for an option to disable pvp inside warmode because he just can't handle being ganked but still wants warmode rewards. The solution to your problems are there my friends.
    Warmode bonus is a bit different to be able to use the auction house no? People returning to WoW should just stfu and be a zombie till shadowlands.

I guess im just a noob that should have spent 5million gold on brutosaur to use it right?

To bad I was working overseas for 90% of BFA.

Guess im just complaining for the sake of it!

So when I explain to you that it's immersion building you don't understand, but when the immersion is explained to you, now you understand. Okay then lol
    Maybe you are just shit at explaining. lol

Warmode bonus is a bit different to be able to use the auction house no?

I guess im just a noob that should have spent 5million gold on brutosaur to use it right?

To bad I was working overseas for 90% of BFA.

Guess im just complaining for the sake of it!
    The idea behind them both are the same, obviously they circumstances aren't the exact same. You can find a way around it if you really want to. Need an auction house? Try the aldor in shat, that's a pretty safe spot. Go into your garrison and get that auction house. There are ways around this, you guys are just whine-y and can't find solutions for yourself and would rather complain.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you are just shit at explaining. lol
    Sorry I didn't think that I would need to explain what the immersion would be for a full of scourge invasion in world of warcraft. I figured that would be pretty self-explanatory, but alas, there is you lol.

The idea behind them both are the same, obviously they circumstances aren't the exact same. You can find a way around it if you really want to. Need an auction house? Try the aldor in shat, that's a pretty safe spot. Go into your garrison and get that auction house. There are ways around this, you guys are just whine-y and can't find solutions for yourself and would rather complain.
    Maybe if the event was actually fun, or wasnt just designed to be an annoying side show, I could see why people enjoy it and try avoid it.

At the moment its the same thing as fireworks in real life to me. Only morons are entertained by such trivial things.

Maybe if the event was actually fun, or wasnt just designed to be an annoying side show, I could see why people enjoy it and try avoid it.

At the moment its the same thing as fireworks in real life to me. Only morons are entertained by such trivial things.
    Wanna know what normal people do when they find something they think is boring? They just don't do it or work around it and just don't talk about it.

Moot point soon anyway.

Wanna know what normal people do when they find something they think is boring? They just don't do it or work around it and just don't talk about it.
    I want to know what you think about the apparent fact that different people have different interests and find different things differently interesting and or worthy to talk about.