Thread: Zombie Griefing

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnow View Post
    So you enjoy complaining about very short lived things?
    I'm making my voice heard. The more that do, the higher liklihood that Blizzard doesn't do this again or actually gets a brain and use the Warmode tech they already hxve in game to allow players to opt out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    No research needed. This thread is dominated by two people claiming the game is unplayable. Same ingame, 6 people screaming and crying in /1 how Blizzard ruined their lives. I see more zombies then whiners.
    this thread was created so someone could get blizzards attention, its basically just a child screaming for its parent because a bug landed on their face and scared them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I'm making my voice heard. The more that do, the higher liklihood that Blizzard doesn't do this again or actually gets a brain and use the Warmode tech they already hxve in game to allow players to opt out.
    for the event they had on the PTR for quite awhile and had lots of feedback already, where was your feedback back then? You're just trolling.

No research needed. This thread is dominated by two people claiming the game is unplayable. Same ingame, 6 people screaming and crying in /1 how Blizzard ruined their lives. I see more zombies then whiners.
    You are aware there are like only 100 people here and that millions play the game, right? This forum proves nothing.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2020-11-21 at 09:53 AM.

You are aware there are lik only 100 people here and that millions play the game, right? This forum proves nothing.
    exactly, your complaints prove nothing. the PTR had much more players and they used their feedback to tune this event into its current form.
    You failed, you get nothing. good day sir/madam

- - - Updated - - -

Though I swear I've seen your typing somewhere before, more like the way you phrase things.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right, you always bring up these kinds of complaints. blaming people for dictating or dont tell people what to do with their money, You just repeat things.
    Nothing constructive, no help. just complaining about the same thing over and over.

If you want to actually change things then stop complaining and start helping.

I'm not a PVPer. Never liked it. But I see this ONE WEEK event as a minor annoyance. Because that's what it is now. Seems like a lot of people like it. As always in the Blizzard community the minority who doesn't like it, is the most vocal.
    On my server Stormwind has been completely empty compared to the day prior, so I think its widely hated on my side lol..

Maybe people are just killing rares for the haunted memento? or the loot that drops from infected zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Blizzard has decided they're totally cool with griefing when it comes to this event. It's really that simple. I paid for a month of game time only for Blizzard to essentially tell me to sit and spin by introducing an event that robs me of an entire week of game time. I don't want to pvp so the only solution I have been given is to just not log in this week.
    This is so dramatic, lol. Don't be so fragile. This is a complete non-issue. Enjoy the event or don't, but don't make it out to be more than it is if you don't like it.

For what it's worth, I think the zombie event is fantastic. Some of my best memories in this game are from the original event in '08 ('09? ... before Wotlk), and I've had fun with this one too, even if it's watered down.

The zombies arent in chromie time how can this affect lvling at all ????

I've run into a few leveling on azeroth as a zombie yesterday, They stood there and jumped or just ran into a bunch of zombies.
    I was turning towns like splintertree and this place in desolace into zombie factories. I would hunt down ones who managed to get away, throw blobs at them and rush them then just attack and run off.

guard a specific bush, walk around like an npc on a path and just attack who ever was in my path as I ran straight without stopping.

- - - Updated - - -

By attacking and run off I mean literally attack them for a bit then run off into the distance as if my mom had called me by my full name.
    It was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    Whats really sad is watching griefers completely unable to see things from someone elses perspective.

This seem to be a core-problem whenever there is a clash between PvPers and non-PvPers.
    lmao bro this is between all WM off people.

Was killed in darnasus on my bank alt...Just chilling and poof, dead. Was fun. Thats the only time, but I also spend most of my time not in Stormwind.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    lmao bro this is between all WM off people.
    I highly doubt that only people with WM off respond to thread, knowing MMO-C.

I think you don't remember it correctly because there were so many complaints that Blizzard ended it early and compensated players.
    Like I said, last time didn't PvP flag you or disrupt other limited time activities. The people saying this time is the same are factually incorrect, this iteration is significantly worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Notnow View Post
    the zombies are only for a very limited time, Its part of the story. people understand your hardships but imagine how bad it is for the NPCs, You are just going through what they do. try to embrace it in some way and be a part of the story, go into Shadowlands with the mindset of killing the one who caused it in the first palce.
    No offense, but I find "story" to be the weakest of the excuses. Nobody is going to remember the event other than a free pass for people to be griefers (again), which is exactly how the Wrath pre-event is still remembered after 12 years.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It's almost like people don't want to be forced into content that they're not interested in after paying a monthly fee for the game. Because screw them right? They should be forced into content that they directly opted out of whether they like it or not and pay for the experience!

- - - Updated - - -

And I explained how your article was completely irrelevant. I explained how if someone is a ghoul and they infect you, you are immediately flagged for pvp even if you don't have war mode enabled. I pointed out how even people in your own faction can force flag you for pvp. As soon as you are flagged for pvp, people with war mode on or are manually flagged for pvp can see you and then attack you. Try reading all of that before responding again, please.
    Every piece of content Blizzard releases is "forced" on the player base. Don't like it, log out and unsubscribe. Not much else to be said really. Except, maybe, to go complain on an official Blizzard forum, so the Devs can have a good laugh too.

- - - Updated - - -

Not on my realm. They are going for far more than 50g. 6500g currently and the price goes up further than that. No way in hell they are only going for 50g on any realm.

- - - Updated - - -

No it wasn't. They shut it down early because of all the compalints. Stop lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, how dare people want to play the parts of the game they like and not be forced to be a part of something they don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Has nnothing to do with PvP? Then why are you forced flag? How are you able to attack other players. PvP is factually a part of it so you cannot say it has nothing to do with the event because Players attacking others IS IN THE EVENT. It is also ironic that you accuse others of entitlement when your blind defense of it is entitlement on your part.

Also,, players have the right to complain and Blizzard needs to hear it. It's the only way they are finally going to learn their lesson.

- - - Updated - - -

You do know that many people have undergeared alts and that gear can be a big help for when they start to level in Shadowlands right? I have a warlock that is level 75. That 110 gear and 115 weapon would be a very big help; for leveling in Shadowlands. How does getting gear for that mean I have problems?

- - - Updated - - -

You are completely missing the point. He is talking about your ATTITUE. What he is saying is to stop dictating to others how they can and cannot feel about the event. You would tell others a t a funeral to stop crying, so stop trying to dictate to others how they should feel about the event.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny, you could say the same thig to all those blindly defending the event and you are perfectly describing the grieferes. You are having fun and you are putting your enjoyment of the game over his and others who don't like it. That is called hypocrisy.
    I think you'll survive another 3 days.
    Last edited by yoma; 2020-11-21 at 05:28 PM.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Considering how easy it is to avoid zombies while leveling... the whining is real here.

Why the hell would you not log in to the game? What situation exactly hinders you so much that you can't play at all? If you find some quest location infected just go 500 yards over to the next.
    Its just some players are 100% enititled when comes to incovinience. When they enncounter it they will rather go and forums and complain about becouse why should them be ones what should adapt to situations.

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Every piece of content Blizzard releases is "forced" on the player base. Don't like it, log out and unsubscribe. Not much else to be said really. Except, maybe, to go complain on an official Blizzard forum, so the Devs can have a good laugh too.
    I guarantee you that the devs won't be laughing. They take it all seriously. Remember, they ended the event early because of all the complaints then. They know that some players are upset. But thanks for giving people ideas which will help make it so you never get an event like that ever again. It amazes me that people encourage others to leave so the game dies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    This is so dramatic, lol. Don't be so fragile. This is a complete non-issue. Enjoy the event or don't, but don't make it out to be more than it is if you don't like it.

For what it's worth, I think the zombie event is fantastic. Some of my best memories in this game are from the original event in '08 ('09? ... before Wotlk), and I've had fun with this one too, even if it's watered down.
    IT isn't dramatic because it is 100% the truth. THey put out an event that actively causes people to log out which if it happens enough it will cost them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Its just some players are 100% enititled when comes to incovinience. When they enncounter it they will rather go and forums and complain about becouse why should them be ones what should adapt to situations.
    As opposed to all of you defending the event and acting 100% entitled to it? Those defending the event are acting just as entitled as those on the other side you are accusing.

Just to clarify, I wish the event had been more invasive in terms of NPC zombies overruning the world and affecting it, Legion event style. Having the mechanism in the hands of players, many of whom are at the emotional maturity of a 12-year old boy, is a bad idea and all things considered it's good that they reeled in those people's ability to grief.

There's enough griefing as is, especially around Nathanos. If you're turned into a zombie, you lose the kill credit.

Yeah sure...MAAAAAJOR problem at the end of an already shitty expansion where there is nothing else to do. Gotta adress this few days before the new addon because it is SO important.
    Millenial gaming community = complain, complain, complain, cry, complain, be offended, repeat.

I guarantee you that the devs won't be laughing. They take it all seriously. Remember, they ended the event early because of all the complaints then. They know that some players are upset. But thanks for giving people ideas which will help make it so you never get an event like that ever again. It amazes me that people encourage others to leave so the game dies.

- - - Updated - - -

IT isn't dramatic because it is 100% the truth. THey put out an event that actively causes people to log out which if it happens enough it will cost them.

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to all of you defending the event and acting 100% entitled to it? Those defending the event are acting just as entitled as those on the other side you are accusing.
    the original invasion was like only like a few days as well. Blizz didnt just end it early, please post a blue post or somethign to prove such statements.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zombie_Infestation#Phase_6

- - - Updated - - -

From the original zombie invasions wiki.
    "Zombie status is its own faction. Even on a PvE server you will be attackable by both Horde and Alliance players. Attacking guards and players will flag a PvE player even after reviving as your living counterpart. Both Horde and Alliance players can talk together as zombies. Non-zombie players will see /yell messages as a combination of "..." and "brains"."

52 hours left. you will survive.

Quit whining about something so trivial. You knew the event was coming, you chose to stay through it, you could have unsubbed back in october and resubbed in November.

Next pre-expansion event, dont sub. save yourself your monthly payment.