Thread: Zombie Griefing

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Why does everything have to be such a problem in this community?. It's a one week event. Just avoid the city or sitting on the ground for one week and you're fine. Or just don't play for a couple days. I personally couldn't care less about the zombie invasion and got annoyed 2-3 times when someone infected me while camping Sha, but I just corpse run and learned my lesson to just stay mid-air. It's supposed to be disruptive and add this funny gameplay element for a couple days. It's not a big deal no matter how you look at it
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    you get honor for killing em, and usually zoning removes the pvp flag.

Not like there's a bunch of wm off wpvpers to be worried about
    Zoning absolutely does NOT remove the flag.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    You now, I went to New Orleans once. It was horrible. You could even go out late... the streets were full of people, singing, drinking and everything. It was horrible. Nobody considered that some folks just wanted to have a walk in the evening. And then people started throwing this beads around. It was an absolutly safety hazzard. And the police didn't do a thing about it. I hope whoever was in charge has been fired immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Why does everything have to be such a problem in this community?. It's a one week event. Just avoid the city or sitting on the ground for one week and you're fine. Or just don't play for a couple days. I personally couldn't care less about the zombie invasion and got annoyed 2-3 times when someone infected me while camping Sha, but I just corpse run and learned my lesson to just stay mid-air. It's supposed to be disruptive and add this funny gameplay element for a couple days. It's not a big deal no matter how you look at it
    Exactly. It is not.

What it is, is a pseudo-problem. AKA. A non-issue among some few individuals who can't keep their egos in check and feel the need to cry about it to the authorities so that they could get it, their way.

It's pathetic. Considering the scope and the context. It's over starting tomorrow AFAIK.

less than 12 hours. you guys cant do it. i believe in you!

Don't you give consent to be zombie griefed when you activate the warmode? I suppose the warmode bonus makes people forget, but this is like a prostitute who complains about the job after agreeing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    It is a week long event. Perspective, my friend
    You are the one the one who needs perspective. If I am not happy, I should not have to bend over and take it. You are quite happy doing it. I am not. I am going to let Blizzard hear it. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naramag View Post
    You now, I went to New Orleans once. It was horrible. You could even go out late... the streets were full of people, singing, drinking and everything. It was horrible. Nobody considered that some folks just wanted to have a walk in the evening. And then people started throwing this beads around. It was an absolutly safety hazzard. And the police didn't do a thing about it. I hope whoever was in charge has been fired immediately.
    This is nowhere close to a relevant analogy espiecally sinc e New Orlenas is a very large City and you can walk through 95% of it without anyone bothering you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Who are you to dictate how players should feel? People have the right to be upset about it. And if they are, it's a big deal to them no matter how you try to claim it isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by forrestgimp View Post
    LMAO I remember the exact same arguments when the first zombie pre patch event happeneed all those years ago. I remember flying into the roof at shatrath where adal was just to hide from the walking dead.

The moaning then was incredible to behold people were proper crying about it 'Im on a pve server they shouldnt be able to kill me' or 'I want to quest I have pvp turned off its not fair i want a refund of my sub money'

Then they were all going to quit the game, However the very nanosecond WOLK dropped they were all playing it and it was of course the best thing since sliced bread.

Things never change they just get recycled.
    OF course what you ignore is the fact thaqt BLizzard ended the event early and gave compensation. Gee I wonder why people didn't quit?

Post a source thats states that the wrath event ended early.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Really annoying. I wanted to suss some stuff in the AH and empty out my bags/bank to get ready for shadow lands but I kept getting turned into a zombie. Waiting till its over so I can use org again.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Complain some more and then never mention it again after it is gone. Jesus christ just let people enjoy an event once in a while. If you think griefing wasn't the point, well then you're just naive to think visiting icecrown again was the point. You are the very reason this event exists, we don't want whiny babies that can't handle a damn temporary and optional event in a video game. Go ahead and never log in again, we don't want you here. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Blizzard should have created it as a brawl. .
    They could have tested cross-faction play.
    10vs10 BG
    Infected (5 Horde and 5 Alliance) vs Non-infected (5 Horde and 5 Alliance)

Dear Diary: Someone killed me in a video game even when I didn't want to... this is a problem...I could have gotten around it by staying out of the way for like a week but instead can we just remove this thing that's fun for people because I die.

Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    Dear Diary: Someone killed me in a video game even when I didn't want to... this is a problem...I could have gotten around it by staying out of the way for like a week but instead can we just remove this thing that's fun for people because I die.
    I dont think anyone was asking for a complete removal. But an opt out would be nice for people who simply dont like pvp. And i truly, honestly fail to see why people need to ridicule people that dislike this forced bullshit. It's not like the enjoyment of the ganker crew would be less if an ,apparently small, part of the playerbase was not involved.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

It's a good thing this is only a short event. Some of you princesses are precious.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    It's a good thing this is only a short event. Some of you princesses are precious.
    Can you explain why im a princess just because I wanted to get things ready for shadowlands without being turned into a zombie over and over?

I have 0 interest in a repeated event from wrath
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I dont think anyone was asking for a complete removal. But an opt out would be nice for people who simply dont like pvp. And i truly, honestly fail to see why people need to ridicule people that dislike this forced bullshit. It's not like the enjoyment of the ganker crew would be less if an ,apparently small, part of the playerbase was not involved.
    It's an event for an extremely limited time that is suppose to immerse you in the world around you so you can physically see the game changing. Literally just shut up and fly around it or don't log in lol. This is nothing more than snowflake syndrome here.

People keep using that word, forced. Nothing is being forced...whatsoever.

If the the apparent choice some random user on a forum offers is : "enjoy my sociopathic behaviour or dont log in" yes, that does not seem very optional.
    @Synical123: immersion? into what? random raids bashing lfr level world bosses? the only snowflakes i see are pseudo pvp gods getting riled up by people not enjoying this budget event and daring to vocalize that criticism.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I'm sure the people of Stratholme and Lordaeron would have liked an "opt out" feature as well, but sometimes the world just doesn't work like that when there is a zombie invasion.

If the the apparent choice some random user on a forum offers is : "enjoy my sociopathic behaviour or dont log in" yes, that does not seem very optional.
    @Synical123: immersion? into what? random raids bashing lfr level world bosses? the only snowflakes i see are pseudo pvp gods getting riled up by people not enjoying this budget event and daring to vocalize that criticism.
    Dear Diary...blizzard really upset me today with an in-game event, I really wish they would just create this feature that would let me not participate in this very limited time gameplay. If only there was something they would do specifically for me, I will just have to get on the forums and let everyone know that I am NOT okay with it, because they all clearly are dying to hear what I have to say.