Thread: Zombie Griefing

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    Dear Diary:
    Dear Diary....
    It honestly sounds like you are more upset than the people complaining about it

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    If the the apparent choice some random user on a forum offers is : "enjoy my sociopathic behaviour or dont log in" yes, that does not seem very optional.
    @Synical123: immersion? into what? random raids bashing lfr level world bosses? the only snowflakes i see are pseudo pvp gods getting riled up by people not enjoying this budget event and daring to vocalize that criticism.
    You don't seem to understand. Once I've become one of the scourge it is my mission to destroy you and everything you love. Your quest givers, your auction houses, nothing is safe. You've had the entire expansion to prepare for this one and now it is the time of the scourge. Submit or be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    It honestly sounds like you are more upset than the people complaining about it
    I'm a little lost on how this makes me sound upset but okay lol. I just find it hilarious when people complain about such mundane nonsense that they feel the need to ask for something to be specifically for them to get around it. Reminds me of this guy asking for an option to disable pvp inside warmode because he just can't handle being ganked but still wants warmode rewards. The solution to your problems are there my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubpwn View Post
    You don't seem to understand. Once I've become one of the scourge it is my mission to destroy you and everything you love. Your quest givers, your auction houses, nothing is safe. You've had the entire expansion to prepare for this one and now it is the time of the scourge. Submit or be destroyed.
    This is actually an angle i can understand. But still, i would not participate if i were to be asked.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

This is actually an angle i can understand. But still, i would not participate if i were to be asked.
    So when I explain to you that it's immersion building you don't understand, but when the immersion is explained to you, now you understand. Okay then lol

I'm a little lost on how this makes me sound upset but okay lol. I just find it hilarious when people complain about such mundane nonsense that they feel the need to ask for something to be specifically for them to get around it. Reminds me of this guy asking for an option to disable pvp inside warmode because he just can't handle being ganked but still wants warmode rewards. The solution to your problems are there my friends.
    Warmode bonus is a bit different to be able to use the auction house no? People returning to WoW should just stfu and be a zombie till shadowlands.

I guess im just a noob that should have spent 5million gold on brutosaur to use it right?

To bad I was working overseas for 90% of BFA.

Guess im just complaining for the sake of it!

So when I explain to you that it's immersion building you don't understand, but when the immersion is explained to you, now you understand. Okay then lol
    Maybe you are just shit at explaining. lol
    -Voltaire
    winning

Warmode bonus is a bit different to be able to use the auction house no?

I guess im just a noob that should have spent 5million gold on brutosaur to use it right?

To bad I was working overseas for 90% of BFA.

Guess im just complaining for the sake of it!
    The idea behind them both are the same, obviously they circumstances aren't the exact same. You can find a way around it if you really want to. Need an auction house? Try the aldor in shat, that's a pretty safe spot. Go into your garrison and get that auction house. There are ways around this, you guys are just whine-y and can't find solutions for yourself and would rather complain.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you are just shit at explaining. lol
    Sorry I didn't think that I would need to explain what the immersion would be for a full of scourge invasion in world of warcraft. I figured that would be pretty self-explanatory, but alas, there is you lol.

The idea behind them both are the same, obviously they circumstances aren't the exact same. You can find a way around it if you really want to. Need an auction house? Try the aldor in shat, that's a pretty safe spot. Go into your garrison and get that auction house. There are ways around this, you guys are just whine-y and can't find solutions for yourself and would rather complain.
    Maybe if the event was actually fun, or wasnt just designed to be an annoying side show, I could see why people enjoy it and try avoid it.

At the moment its the same thing as fireworks in real life to me. Only morons are entertained by such trivial things.

Maybe if the event was actually fun, or wasnt just designed to be an annoying side show, I could see why people enjoy it and try avoid it.

At the moment its the same thing as fireworks in real life to me. Only morons are entertained by such trivial things.
    Wanna know what normal people do when they find something they think is boring? They just don't do it or work around it and just don't talk about it.

Wanna know what normal people do when they find something they think is boring? They just don't do it or work around it and just don't talk about it.
    I want to know what you think about the apparent fact that different people have different interests and find different things differently interesting and or worthy to talk about.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Yeah and maybe if the only other option wasnt just "log out and wait"

I might see your point....

I want to know what you think about the apparent fact that different people have different interests and find different things differently interesting and or worthy to talk about.
    Not sure if there was a stroke in the middle of that or not or you’re being funny but the issue here isn’t that different people like different things, it’s that a certain few like to be babies about it and cry on the forums and asking for something to change specifically for them, knowing full well it’s going to end anyway.

I’m not asking you to like the event, I’m not badgering you for disliking it either, I’m just saying you should stop crying and do something yourself to fix your issue.

Your issue with this is basically going to be gone by the next time you blink anyways, hence your crying is silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and maybe if the only other option wasnt just "log out and wait"

I might see your point....
    That’s isn’t the only option I gave you multiple options to use your precious AH, you just don’t like them because you want it your way

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Except people didn't unsub back then, active accounts actually grew.
    People did unsub. It was just more new people were joining than leaving.

Not sure if there was a stroke in the middle of that or not or you’re being funny but the issue here isn’t that different people like different things, it’s that a certain few like to be babies about it and cry on the forums and asking for something to change specifically for them, knowing full well it’s going to end anyway.

I’m not asking you to like the event, I’m not badgering you for disliking it either, I’m just saying you should stop crying and do something yourself to fix your issue.

Your issue with this is basically going to be gone by the next time you blink anyways, hence your crying is silly.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s isn’t the only option I gave you multiple options to use your precious AH, you just don’t like them because you want it your way
    You dont intend to badger me for disliking it, then why do you feel the need to call this "crying"?
    Is it too much to ask to have a mature conversation? Are you even capable of seeing the other side? Do i need to express my disgust of your world view to have your "respect"?
    -Voltaire
    winning

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    NO it isn't. That is not the intent of the event. But people abuse itbecuae they get their rocks off to ruining the fun of others. All they had to do was go with their original plans of Warmode only. But they never learned from the first event. They just cannot seem to grasp that having an event that causes people to not login is bad for the game. It's a staggering level of incompetence from the devs.
    Plenty of people logged in, as SW dying right now proves.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

You dont intend to badger me for disliking it, then why do you feel the need to call this "crying"?
    Is it too much to ask to have a mature conversation? Are you even capable of seeing the other side? Do i need to express my disgust of your world view to have your "respect"?
    Here I’ll lay down some ground work for you because you are getting to emotional here clearly.

I do not like this event, truly I do not, not because the greifing, but just because I have done this in the past and it gets really boring for me. All I do is que up random stuff when I’m on instead of doing what I normally do. I do find it kind of funny flying over this stuff, but nothing more than that.

But, I’m not asking for changes to a freaking limited time event or something that I know is going to be gone literally fast than the milk in my fridge.

I’m not badgering you for disliking it, because I also dislike it, and even if I did like it, I still wouldn’t. And I’m not just calling this crying to try to insult you, that’s just what you are doing. Period. Moaning, whining, crying, whatever you want to call it, that’s what you’re doing and it’s silly.

Theres no ‘mature’ conversation to be had here when it just boils down to one side being a baby, and the other side telling them to stop being a baby.

Theres no ‘mature’ conversation to be had here when it just boils down to one side being a baby, and the other side telling them to stop being a baby.
    And all your groundwork flies out of your window by using this senseless level of arguing.
    You call it me crying, i call your posts condescending bs.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You are the one the one who needs perspective. If I am not happy, I should not have to bend over and take it. You are quite happy doing it. I am not. I am going to let Blizzard hear it. Period.
    The event is over Energy well spent, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    The event is over Energy well spent, huh?
    Should just ignore him.

He's a cynic with a massive ego and an annoying condescending attitude.