10+ Year Old Account

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - November 19, 2020, Druid Changes

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - November 19, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes]
    • Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Balance
        • Eclipse now correctly activates if two Starfires are cast simultaneously using Owlkin Frenzy.
    • Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Brewmaster
        • The global cooldown of Rushing Jade Wind (Talent), Admonishment (PvP Talent), and Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox are now correctly 1 second.
    • Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Retribution
        • Execution Sentence (Talent) initial damage increased by 31%. Damage is unchanged when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    • Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Discipline
        • Damage of all abilities reduced by 6%.

Exile's Reach]
    • The destroyed version of the Undercity is now visible to new characters that have completed Exile’s Reach.

Feedback - Druid Changes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Once again, quick note on some recent changes to Convoke the Spirits since they can be hard to see immediately in-game. In addition to once again casting 16 spells for Balance, Feral, and Guardian—Convoke will now try to use a more consistent number of certain spells (currently, Starsurge and Ferocious Bite). Its behavior is, as always, influenced by various factors such as the number of targets in range, and their health and DoT status. But (when in a relevant shapeshift form), the number of casts of Starsurge and Ferocious Bite during a channel of Convoke will have much less variance than before.
    Last edited by Stoy; 2020-11-20 at 12:19 PM.

Another Disc nerf? Come on! The expansion is not even out and there is nothing to warrant this.

when would you ever use shred over rake from stealth?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kokodesuka View Post
    Another Disc nerf? Come on! The expansion is not even out and there is nothing to warrant this.
    BFA all over again, disc has been nerfed during the beta every month and then with every single patch.

Disc is a tad on the "too powerful" side in beta atm but I agree, they should probably nerf Shammies way before they consider Disc. Still you guys, shammies and pallies are the raid picks anyway due to all your good throughput and awesome cooldowns, so be happy for that at least!

/Signed Mistweaver

Why are you posting about the Feral Berserk changes?!
    A BLUE POST DATED August 19?!?!

These Feral changes are ages ago nothing new ffs? From 19 Aug. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ges/490706/267

More disc nerfs. Jesus.
    At least we have 3 more buttons to press now (for which we don't have the globals) for the same dmg.

My disc priest just moved to rank 10 of all the classes I'm gonna lvl in shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    BFA all over again, disc has been nerfed during the beta every month and then with every single patch.
    and yet, they ve still been super strong in BFA. Guess all the nerfs were justified ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    and yet, they ve still been super strong in BFA. Guess all the nerfs were justified ?
    They were super strong for the top 1% of players in mythic raids and then in late BFA with full corruptions (but who wasn't?). In raids with more than 20 players they are much weaker and trying to play one in m+ was just like shooting yourself in a leg. Right now in the prepatch, they are strong because of claw and crucible. Both things are providing them with more damage and in case of crucible also very nice burst spot healing if required, which is something they historically struggled with. After being strong contender in m+ during the whole beta and prepatch we heading back to the bottom of the barrel in m+ waters really quickly

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    FFS quit whining.

Disc has been S tier since Alpha in both PVE and PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Sinzaram View Post
    Why are you posting about the Feral Berserk changes?!
    A BLUE POST DATED August 19?!?!
    Feral's honestly a laughing stock of the team right now. Literally no attention 95% through BFA when the spec is on life support, and now they give us prepatch patch notes we already knew about and were disappointed about 3 months ago.

Hang up your paws for now friend, it's not going to get any better.

I wish they would fix the stag form for zandalari druids, I have no idea why they can't select the stag at the barber, but they can override it with the doe form. I spend half an hour reading old wowhead comments to figure out what the fuck is wrong there..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    when would you ever use shred over rake from stealth?
    You don't. It's more intended for the berserk revamp.