Thread: NEW hearthstone

10+ Year Old Account

NEW hearthstone

its been getting greedier and greedier, thats a fact. but now its got a whole new overhaul

how the fuck do things right now??

i cba reading actiblizz jabbering about it so im asking u what to make of it, in short

thanks in advance
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

10+ Year Old Account
    I quit playing years ago, what have they done to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    I quit playing years ago, what have they done to it?
    The short version is they made it harder to play and get new cards if you won't spend money. All while introducing a new leveling system, achievements and stuff like that which, they told us, would make it easier.
    Suprise! It doesn't.

Basically with the newest changes even the last ones slowly realize that blizzard hasn't been interested in making the game enjoyable, but how to get the most money out of it.

The new system basically works like any Battle Pass does in any game.

Instead of having dailies for gold, you have dailies for battle pass exp. Each level either gives you a pack, or 100 gold generally speaking. There's also weekly quests now too.

As pointed out, it's been criticized because Blizzard said it would make it easier to get packs, but instead it was shown that the more extreme players are actually getting punished by this change.

Which Blizzard has put out an official notice about saying how they're going to change things up to make it more beneficial, but they also said they weren't clear enough because there's going to be ways to gain more experience that isn't implemented yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The new system basically works like any Battle Pass does in any game.

Instead of having dailies for gold, you have dailies for battle pass exp. Each level either gives you a pack, or 100 gold generally speaking. There's also weekly quests now too.

As pointed out, it's been criticized because Blizzard said it would make it easier to get packs, but instead it was shown that the more extreme players are actually getting punished by this change.

Which Blizzard has put out an official notice about saying how they're going to change things up to make it more beneficial, but they also said they weren't clear enough because there's going to be ways to gain more experience that isn't implemented yet.
    I've got to be honest, i'm lvl 53 atm and beyond lvl 50 it feels " okay ".

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    The short version is they made it harder to play and get new cards if you won't spend money. All while introducing a new leveling system, achievements and stuff like that which, they told us, would make it easier.
    Suprise! It doesn't.

Basically with the newest changes even the last ones slowly realize that blizzard hasn't been interested in making the game enjoyable, but how to get the most money out of it.
    In what way has it become worse? I'm doing my dailies and weekly quests and I sit at around the same amount of gold as I usually do. Maybe a bit lower but that's fine since they hand out card packs all over much more frequently than before.

Do you have a calculation for it or link to one? I mean, I'm just shooting from the hip but it feels about the same so I've not counted on it.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelwings View Post
    I've got to be honest, i'm lvl 53 atm and beyond lvl 50 it feels " okay ".
    How have you got that many levels? I'm still sitting at 30 and thought I was good Q.Q

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    How have you got that many levels? I'm still sitting at 30 and thought I was good Q.Q
    I've been playing... a lot >.<

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Blizzard have decided to nuke their own game. It'll be dead inside of two years if they keep it up. I'm glad I quit playing because I'm not paying their fucking ridiculous prices for cards in a video game.

I totally loved this game after release.
    I quit after Naxx and noticing how much $$ you have to waste to be on time with cards.