Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The sheer amount of ads youtube does by now is making me looking for an alternative.
    You usually have an ad every 2-5 minutes, ads up to 20 sec are mostly unskippable and most ad breaks have at least 2 ads.
    There is sooo much advertising that it is really annoying to watch. I have 10 minute videos with 5 adbreads in them.
    It's ok on my browser since i can run adblock but on my tablet with the youtube ad i don't know any way to block them.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    The sheer amount of ads youtube does by now is making me looking for an alternative.
    You usually have an ad every 2-5 minutes, ads up to 20 sec are mostly unskippable and most ad breaks have at least 2 ads.
    There is sooo much advertising that it is really annoying to watch. I have 10 minute videos with 5 adbreads in them.
    It's ok on my browser since i can run adblock but on my tablet with the youtube ad i don't know any way to block them.
    Yep. YouTube is going to eventually eclipse the NFL in terms of the number of ads they ram down your throat per hour soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never expected this to happen, but it looks like Press TV's YouTube channel just got terminated by YouTube.

Incoming Matt Taibbi, Richard Medhurst, and Partisan Girl whinging about censorship!
    Government Affiliated Snark

I've been to BitChute a few times.

I'm not too keen on going to a site that allows its users to upload literal Nazi propaganda films on it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    I've been to BitChute a few times.

I'm not too keen on going to a site that allows its users to upload literal Nazi propaganda films on it.
    Neither am I, and frankly the website admins need to clamp down on that shit if they want to be an actual competitor to YouTube. Like, there's freedom of speech and expression, then there's literal propaganda and racism which shouldn't be tolerated on any platform. It's all well and good to be critical of certain things, but to uphold such vehement beliefs and expect someone to give you a platform for those beliefs is asinine.