I just want the 10.0 reveal this fall if/when they do Blizzcon 2021 in November. By then I think the Pandemic will pretty much be old news.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    I just want the 10.0 reveal this fall if/when they do Blizzcon 2021 in November. By then I think the Pandemic will pretty much be old news.
    If they don't announce it on this year's Blizzcon, when would they announce it then? On another possible virtual Blizzcon in February 2022? On a special announcement event like they had for Legion? Even later? Sounds wack.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    New MacGuffin is there and he’s riding Galakond over to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Dragon Isles are flying islands. Above certain old zones that get updated to reflect modernity.
    1. Why would the Jailer need a Dragon to Fly?

2. The Dragon Isles likely aren’t what they were since Classic.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

The jailer will obviously have rocket boosts under hes feet that appear out of thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If they don't announce it on this year's Blizzcon, when would they announce it then? On another possible virtual Blizzcon in February 2022? On a special announcement event like they had for Legion? Even later? Sounds wack.
    Well, you're not exactly making any argument that it couldn't happen.

Just got a big 700 mb update on PTR

Build happening?

Just got a big 700 mb update on PTR

Build happening?
    Yep, just got a download.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Yep, just got a download.
    Yep, the servers are down too

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Looks like one of the hand mounts is from an achievement for Korthia. Doesn't seem overly difficult either, just requires you to complete the campaign, do all four covenant assaults in the maw, explore all of Korthia, defeat all the special encounters (not that many), get exalted with the new faction, and get all of the Archivist's relics. Only the encounters and relics seem like they'd be difficult or time consuming.

Enough work but not too much, like the Mechagon or Nazjatar ones from BfA. Nice.

Edit: The mount that drops from Sylvanas, Vengeance, has a mountspecial animation now where it flies around. I wonder if that'll be given to all Dragonhawk mounts as they don't really have an animation for that (as I recall, they just kind of look side to side slightly).
    Last edited by Kiivar86; 2021-04-29 at 08:14 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I could say I'm morbidly curious just to see how they muck it up this time. What'll be the new Artifact Power, who will be the next character they butcher, how everyone will expect the mythical World Revamp and it once again will be handwaved in favor of blowing up another city.

I think we're overdue for them screwing with classes. Maybe they'll just drop the pretenses and admit they want 3 button specs.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I guess I could say I'm morbidly curious just to see how they muck it up this time. What'll be the new Artifact Power, who will be the next character they butcher, how everyone will expect the mythical World Revamp and it once again will be handwaved in favor of blowing up another city.

I think we're overdue for them screwing with classes. Maybe they'll just drop the pretenses and admit they want 3 button specs.
    Honestly at this point WoW feels like that long-running manga you don't really enjoy much anymore, but you're 700 chapters in and you're mostly reading it so you can complete it and get that closure. I look forward to new expansions out of curiosity more than anything, I've more or less accepted that I'm not the target audience anymore.

I'd still play the shit out of a world revamp for 200 hours at least and check out all the new lore and story tidbits that come with it. I loved the Cata storylines pre-max level.

Vengeance, Sylvanases dragonhawk, actually uses a completely tweaked and altered dragonhawk rig where the animations are similar but different. The idle pose has a high arched back for example.

We may be looking at the start of a dragonhawk rework. Which implies....

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Vengeance, Sylvanases dragonhawk, actually uses a completely tweaked and altered dragonhawk rig where the animations are similar but different. The idle pose has a high arched back for example.

A Dragonhawk rework and not much else. Maybe some other creature also uses the rig.

Khaliiq, an aranakk who serves Vashj, is a former Night Warrior apparently.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

Implies what? A world revamp? Silvermoon finally being... well, something?

We got new mammoth models apparently some weeks ago. Wasn’t it Blizzard‘s goal to update all old models over time?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Because it’s metal. And they weren’t flying in classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Implies what? A world revamp? Silvermoon finally being... well, something?

We got new mammoth models apparently some weeks ago. Wasn’t it Blizzard‘s goal to update all old models over time?
    Not models, just animations.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    A Dragonhawk rework and not much else. Maybe some other creature also uses the rig.
    It's the mana ray model from Nazj / Argus, which means your idle stance will have your character at a diagonal angle. Hard pass on this mount.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    It's the mana ray model from Nazj / Argus, which means your idle stance will have your character at a diagonal angle. Hard pass on this mount.
    No, it's not the ray rig. Similar in saddle position but that's it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Khaliiq, an aranakk who serves Vashj, is a former Night Warrior apparently.
    Every one is nowadays.

I heard the woman in the cheese shop used to be one..