To think that N'Zoth is gone is foolish.

Refer to this thread for the truth: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...underestimated
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Stop with the N'zoth theories, he is dead. Blizzard butchered him and the Black Empire storyline, there's nothing left to hold onto when it comes to him. Azshara and he deserved way more than the bs they got in BfA, but it ain't happening. Maybe they'll butcher Azshara a second time in a few years, but N'zoth has been dealt with.
    Let us dream. N'zoth was by far the most interesting fo the active Old Gods we ever encountered, and one of the few times where an "it was all a dream" twist would be even remotely sensible.
    The ending to N'zoth was so weak and out of nowhere that any chance of salvaging it would be welcome.

Azshara is probably going to be butchered, yes. Her story already got hamstrumg by somehow having a story where we go to Nazjatar not include Tyrande. And given that we are poised for a final confrontation with Sylvanas where Tyrande is also absent despite being in extremely close proximity, I sincerely doubt that Blizzard has any intention opf actually giving her a good and coherent plotline.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Let us dream. N'zoth was by far the most interesting fo the active Old Gods we ever encountered, and one of the few times where an "it was all a dream" twist would be even remotely sensible.
    The ending to N'zoth was so weak and out of nowhere that any chance of salvaging it would be welcome.

Azshara is probably going to be butchered, yes. Her story already got hamstrumg by somehow having a story where we go to Nazjatar not include Tyrande. And given that we are poised for a final confrontation with Sylvanas where Tyrande is also absent despite being in extremely close proximity, I sincerely doubt that Blizzard has any intention opf actually giving her a good and coherent plotline.
    Her story isn't butchered, it would of been bad if she just died in EP and that was that but no, she's still alive out there somewhere, Tyrande's story is intwined with Elune right now so that still has time to be developed and she isn't the only one with a beef with Sylvanas.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Her story isn't butchered, it would of been bad if she just died in EP and that was that but no, she's still alive out there somewhere, Tyrande's story is intwined with Elune right now so that still has time to be developed and she isn't the only one with a beef with Sylvanas.
    I mean in the sense that her story is tied to Tyrande. And given Tyrande has had 2 chances very recently at meeting one of her sworn enemies I somehow doubt the third's time the charm.

Azshara was for over a decade my favorite character in Warcraft, N'zoth was my favorite villain. Both characters have been completely butchered by Blizzard (lol @ everyone who says Azshara's story wasn't butchered in BfA). I was devastasted by the bullsh*t lore in BfA and hated everything around the Azshara / N'zoth plot. The thing is, Blizzard sees the characters completely different than the players do, that's why we got two and a half expansions revolving around Sylvanas.

There's just not more to it. Blizzard brought back very huge bosses two times, Kel'thuzad in WotLK and Archimonde in BfA. Archimonde's storyline made sense, so there's that. I would love a Black Empire expansion and I would love N'zoth being alive (or at least not dead), but that would just make no sense. Who wants to have Nyalotha and N'zoth a second time, like honestly? The people who hated the N'zoth stuff lore-wise. So as much as I would hope for a return, it's foolish to think N'zoth is still plotting and we're just dreaming. Would absolutely make no sense with how Blizzard is trying to build up the Jailer (and massively failing in doing so, btw).

I mean you said it yourself, just the Tyrande x Azshara x Sylvanas stuff is so over the top dumb, it just makes no sense anymore.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

last boss never tested on PTR?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    last boss never tested on PTR?
    That was an LFR wing.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Not at all. I just meant that they may together be some kind of help against Jailer, considering they were all holders of LK title. Bolvar is here, apparently we free w/e is left of Ner'Zhul and Arthas will defo make an appearance. Some kind of setup is going on.
    Yes and it's cringe, everyone knows Arthas will make some cameo or something, and i have no intention of cheering him on. I don't care for that ''fighting against the Jailor'' bs can stay in fanfics. And Ner'zhul is perma dead we killed his last remnant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yes and it's cringe, everyone knows Arthas will make some cameo or something, and i have no intention of cheering him on. I don't care for that ''fighting against the Jailor'' bs can stay in fanfics. And Ner'zhul is perma dead we killed his last remnant.
    I guess then WoW is perma cringe, because Aspects helped us against Deathwing, Khadgar + Yrel + Grom against Archimonde, Pantheon against Argus etc.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    To think that N'Zoth is gone is foolish.

Refer to this thread for the truth: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...underestimated
    For the love of god, stop!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Azshara was for over a decade my favorite character in Warcraft, N'zoth was my favorite villain. Both characters have been completely butchered by Blizzard (lol @ everyone who says Azshara's story wasn't butchered in BfA). I was devastasted by the bullsh*t lore in BfA and hated everything around the Azshara / N'zoth plot. The thing is, Blizzard sees the characters completely different than the players do, that's why we got two and a half expansions revolving around Sylvanas.

There's just not more to it. Blizzard brought back very huge bosses two times, Kel'thuzad in WotLK and Archimonde in BfA. Archimonde's storyline made sense, so there's that. I would love a Black Empire expansion and I would love N'zoth being alive (or at least not dead), but that would just make no sense. Who wants to have Nyalotha and N'zoth a second time, like honestly? The people who hated the N'zoth stuff lore-wise. So as much as I would hope for a return, it's foolish to think N'zoth is still plotting and we're just dreaming. Would absolutely make no sense with how Blizzard is trying to build up the Jailer (and massively failing in doing so, btw).

I mean you said it yourself, just the Tyrande x Azshara x Sylvanas stuff is so over the top dumb, it just makes no sense anymore.
    Yes and no. Sylvanas is just... too much. Ofc
    But Tyrande and Azshara got more than one quiet cool occurences in the game. I am a biiiig night elf fan, but I must admit that elves in general get most of the screen time. Closely followed by orcs. But you know... what should fans of other races say?
    Yeah it could have been better no question. Still the Azshara patch was very good imo, including the raid, the zone, the WQs even, the nice warbringer video, the whole zone was spot on. Don't know. What was soooo bad about Azsharas big "coming out"? She was also present before in dungeons and zones
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

100% not happening, but still funny people are making "leaks"

LOTS OF NEW LORE:

- - - Updated - - -
    @Nyel

Ahaha! PANTHEON OF LIFE LET'S GOOOO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    100% not happening, but still funny people are making "leaks"

[IMG]
    Well i've certainly seen worse leaks. Definitely not onboard with a Sylvanas redemption arc or that Blizzard would willingly cripple themselves by intentionally having one less major patch like WoD, but otherwise not too bad as a concept.

The 10.0 leak is definitely the most interesting though, the idea of playing a dungeon as the NPCs have always seemed like a fun idea, and potentially using old dungeons against invading Lightbound is a nice touch.

Hopefully we get more fun leaks in the future. It's always interesting to read what people think will happen and compare the general consensus that seems to form over time, especially if you have several competing ones like 9.0 leaks not managing to decide on whether Dragons or Shadowlands was more likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    LOTS OF NEW LORE: [IMG]

Ahaha! PANTHEON OF LIFE LET'S GOOOO!!!!
    Fascinating stuff. Though the bit about Maldraxxus does make me wonder why it doesnt look more diverse, honestly. I get the idea that the reason it is made from living flesh is to facilitate it changing quickly for training, but it would seem like one would still want more distinct terrain types.

I guess that definitely confirms that Elune is a part of the Pantheon of life, if indeed the PTR is correct in naming Elune the Winter Queen's sister.

I don't know why people here are so averse to the idea of theorycrafting/speculation, but it is absolutely valid to speculate that N'Zoth is still active. Danuser even remained vague about N'Zoth's fate/status.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why people here are so averse to the idea of theorycrafting/speculation, but it is absolutely valid to speculate that N'Zoth is still active. Danuser even remained vague about N'Zoth's fate/status.
    Because you present your speculations as THE TRUTH.

Because you present your speculations as THE TRUTH.
    I'm free to speculate and present as truth whatever I want. If you disagree with me that's fine, but you don't have the right to tell me that I can't speculate about N'Zoth.

So Yeah, N'Zoth is obviously still active.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm free to speculate and present as truth whatever I want. If you disagree with me that's fine, but you don't have the right to tell me that I can't speculate about N'Zoth.

So Yeah, N'Zoth is obviously still active.
    No, I can freely point out your Void fetish, though.

No, I can freely point out your Void fetish, though.
    If you've genuinely got nothing better to do in your free time then sure, go ahead.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you've genuinely got nothing better to do in your free time then sure, go ahead.
    Oh it's just pure pleasure to point out fixations and obsessions.