So the new books have a spoiler about Sylvanas and her soul being fragmented

That’s a cop out

“Oh this character isn’t actually evil it’s just a fragment of her” that’s on par with Danny writing though

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Called what?? I mean it’s confirmed that the story they have right now has no small raid
    Kinda obvious when first and second raid both have 10 bosses. In Legion EN + ToV + NH had 20, in BfA Uldir + BoD + Crucible had 19.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Not entirely unexpected

Kinda obvious when first and second raid both have 10 bosses. In Legion EN + ToV + NH had 20, in BfA Uldir + BoD + Crucible had 19.

Sometimes mini raids are fine but I'm not the biggest fan of the ones used but thats just me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

More content =/= better content. BFA is prime example of this. 3 raids by 9.1 and people hated 2/3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I know
    Apparently there’s gonna be a small raid for light and void though

Because you know...he called it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    More content =/= better content. BFA is prime example of this. 3 raids by 9.1 and people hated 2/3.
    Personally I was ok with uldir lol

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    When you dig enough you won't find scrap of content that isn't hated by someone. Core of game - raids, dungeons, zones are always solid in WoW. Last time (imo) they made really bad raid was Dragon Soul 10 years ago.

In BfA I wouldn't say any (core) content was bad, but many were wasted - some people haven't really touched 50% of questing, zones were crowded with side questlines no one cared about, Crucible of Storms launched in weird time.

Called what?? I mean it’s confirmed that the story they have right now has no small raid
    1) What a useless reply, I couldn't have known back then.

2) Instead of denigrating and harassing others because they didn't get one prediction right, go make your own predictions.

Damn, so the chick who wasn’t going to die in the second raid isn’t going to die? Crazy, I know.

Unfortunate, seems like 9.2 is the final patch after all. I really wish we had a Drust raid.

That’s a cop out

“Oh this character isn’t actually evil it’s just a fragment of her” that’s on par with Danny writing though
    Saw it coming from miles away the moment we saw Uther's soul being split. Had false hopes that they wouldn't be so cheap about it, but I mean.. it's the WoW writing team, so one shouldn't really expect any better at all.

That’s a cop out

That only makes her have a split soul. The part we're dealing with is still evil, and for all we know, the other fragment may also be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Unfortunate, seems like 9.2 is the final patch after all. I really wish we had a Drust raid.
    The Drust threat is apparently gone by the time 9.1 happens. The only worry now is about the WQ, Elune, and the realms of Life, which is likely going to be touched upon next patch with that Female Dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

2) Instead of denigrating and harassing others because they didn't get one prediction right, go make your own predictions.
    You: it’s obviously going to be this. Look I called it already

Me: you didn’t

You: y u so mean?

Don’t throw stones from a glass house. Also I have made predictions mainly 9.1 release in early July
    Eonar being Elune
    10.0 being dragon isles based on what 9.2 is
    9.2 being us going on the defensive

Do you know what those have in common?? I don’t shit on other people’s predictions claiming mine are super duper accurate because of a battle net avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That only makes her have a split soul. The part we're dealing with is still evil, and for all we know, the other fragment may also be.
    Highly doubt Danuser let’s his precious elf fantasy be actually evil

“Her emotions were stripped with each death until only the part willing to sacrifice everything for their goals” say hello to a ripped off character

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Legion did fix alot of the absoleute garbage that was WoD's god aweful loopholes of lore, but it left a few of its own to fix in the process.

BFA was just knockoff MoP 3 expansions later, and Shadowlands is knockoff WoD, they literally ran out of new ideas.
    I do think so as well. It's weird but Shadowlands really feels like WoD in many things when it comes to lore (and that's not a good thing).

That’s a cop out

This is basically what Taliesin suspected in his video two weeks ago on how Blizzard is going to redeem Sylvanas...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You posted that three days ago. What new information is there that you supposed it happens on Sunday and now say "you couldn't have known back then"?

- - - Updated - - -

How unexpected...
    ________

Btw, saying 9.1 is dropping soon is very disingenuous. Soon means within the next 3-4 weeks for me and that's not going to happen at all with TBC launch June 1. Unless Blizzard once again wants to sh*t on the playerbase and release TBC and 9.1 at the same time, something Ion said they won't do just two weeks ago. So how is end of June / early July "soon" in any way?
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-05-12 at 04:37 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

In regards to the Drust theories, I think Drust has a strong enough visual theme to maybe work for an expansion rather than just a patch - but it hasn't been established to be a large enough threat yet. The style can be put onto nearly anything to transform it into that thorny death-life style. Especially in an expansion about Life, it would seem prudent there would be a relevant threat for it, and given that we've already dealt with Void and the Nightmare quite recently, if anything if Drust were to be just patch filler it would make sense that they would do it in a Life-themed expansion rather than a Death themed one imo.

Drust to me seems more closely tied to Life primarily, rather than death, as the Druidism is even around in the living world and isn't entirely a construct of Death. There are themes of the Drust that tie into Death certainly, but it doesn't seem as Undead as much as it is Life, twisted into Death, to me. And while I would personally rather see more Nightmare expanded upon before Drust content, the Drust does have a strong visual style that seems a lot stronger right now compared to Nightmare.

Around Legion I probably would have sooner expected content around the Nightmare, because of that raid, but right now Drust seems like it has more going on and would be more potentially relevant. The Drust seems like, comparatively, a relatively small organization compared to what the forces of the Nightmare can include. The Nightmare seems a lot more numerous and infinite than say, the Drust. The Drust seems like a small tribe in comparison to the Nightmare which reflects potentially the entirety of Azeroth - so everything can get corrupted. The Drust meanwhile doesn't seem nearly as threatening on a global scale. But if the Drust were a larger threat, I think it could potentially work as an expansion level threat.
    Last edited by Razion; 2021-05-12 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    In regards to the Drust theories, I think Drust has a strong enough visual theme to maybe work for an expansion rather than just a patch - but it hasn't been established to be a large enough threat yet. The style can be put onto nearly anything to transform it into that thorny death-life style. Especially in an expansion about Life, it would seem prudent there would be a relevant threat for it, and given that we've already dealt with Void and the Nightmare quite recently, if anything if Drust were to be just patch filler it would make sense that they would do it in a Life-themed expansion rather than a Death themed one imo.

Drust to me seems more closely tied to Life primarily, rather than death, as the Druidism is even around in the living world and isn't entirely a construct of Death. There are themes of the Drust that tie into Death certainly, but it doesn't seem as Undead as much as it is Life, twisted into Death, to me. And while I would personally rather see more Nightmare expanded upon before Drust content, the Drust does have a strong visual style that seems a lot stronger right now compared to Nightmare.

Around Legion I probably would have sooner expected content around the Nightmare, because of that raid, but right now Drust seems like it has more going on and would be more potentially relevant. The Drust seems like, comparatively, a relatively small organization compared to what the forces of the Nightmare can include. The Nightmare seems a lot more numerous and infinite than say, the Drust. The Drust seems like a small tribe in comparison to the Nightmare which reflects potentially the entirety of Azeroth - so everything can get corrupted. The Drust meanwhile doesn't seem nearly as threatening on a global scale. But if the Drust were a larger threat, I think it could potentially work as an expansion level threat.
    Based on current quests the drust were a minor threat
    Thros is in the shadowlands
    We defeated their “leader”
    They aren’t finished but outside of muehzala stuff they aren’t really prominent
    They are the ogres of the shadowlands

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    How unexpected...
    This interview gave exactly 0 info about this topic. Sloot didn't even asked about future beyond 9.2. You still speculate based on nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Btw, saying 9.1 is dropping soon is very disingenuous. Soon means within the next 3-4 weeks for me and that's not going to happen at all with TBC launch June 1. Unless Blizzard once again wants to sh*t on the playerbase and release TBC and 9.1 at the same time, something Ion said they won't do just two weeks ago.
    That's kinda problem with many people. You check wowhead, read summary see question "when 9.1 drop?" and answer "soon".

In reality it was something like that: Sloot asked about date hints, but even in his question he said he knows Morgan can't really reveal specific info. Morgan said "soon, you know TM.. sorry I had to". YOU KNOW, JOKE.

This recaps exists to give you basic info. If you want to judge if Morgan is disingenuous based on that... well, you are disingenuous.

Based on current quests the drust were a minor threat
    Thros is in the shadowlands
    We defeated their “leader”
    They aren’t finished but outside of muehzala stuff they aren’t really prominent
    They are the ogres of the shadowlands
    Yeah, that is basically the crux of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Yeah, that is basically the crux of the problem.
    can they be a bigger threat later in the game?? maybe
    much like ogres werent really a thing until WoD the same can be done with the drust where they manage to cross back over into our plane of existence