10+ Year Old Account
    N'zoth broke out of prison, got slapped, went back into prison.

Err he didn't go back to prison, his prison was broken, we "killed" him. Not slapped him to his prison, I have no fucking idea where you got that but that is simply not true.

We knew nothing about what KT was up to before BFA. We arrived, found their petty problems, dealt with it. It got its fleet back, forgave Jaina for what she did, and currently supplies nothing to the Alliance right now other than some boats. It has no substance, no involvement, nothing to show it's moving forward. It's stagnant.
    That is substance, its context you chose to ignore, Kul'Tiras was doing it own thing outside of the Alliance prior to BFA, now it is part of it and not hating Jaina and such. Nor does it have a secret traitor in the midst(Ashvale) Thats not stagnent, thats progress. The problems of Kul'Tiras have been resolved.

Zandalar was in shambles when we got there. It had a political uprising through Zul. We dealt with the problems, only for Rastakhan to get immediately axed. Then comes Talanji, and Zandalar is in shambles yet again. Zandalar provided nothing to the Horde before hand, got their ships deleted, and continue to provide nothing to the Horde. Point A, point B, point A.
    Rastakhan is gone that changes where it was at "Point A" Talanji taking power and helping be part of the Horde is different. Zul is pretty much dead along with G'huun no longer on their doorstep unlike before BFA started. You just screaming "POINT A POINT B" doesn't mean all of it is stagnent, you are just chosing to ignore things because it makes you correct.

I'd; also mention Sylvanas not being Warchief of the Horde but you'd ignore that to.

Zandalar is one thing, but KT is a definite change seeing as it is decisively returning to the old Warcraft Alliance. If nothing else we at least have the Kul Tiras ship given to Anduin right there in the Harbor with Kul Tiran characters to show for our involvement, not to mention Jaina having completed a story arc, even if it doesnt get mentioned every alternate step.
    A change in leadership happened, that is something nobody can just ignore.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    We knew nothing about what KT was up to before BFA. We arrived, found their petty problems, dealt with it. It got its fleet back, forgave Jaina for what she did, and currently supplies nothing to the Alliance right now other than some boats. It has no substance, no involvement, nothing to show it's moving forward. It's stagnant.

Zandalar was in shambles when we got there. It had a political uprising through Zul. We dealt with the problems, only for Rastakhan to get immediately axed. Then comes Talanji, and Zandalar is in shambles yet again. Zandalar provided nothing to the Horde before hand, got their ships deleted, and continue to provide nothing to the Horde. Point A, point B, point A.

Azshara came out of hiding, got slapped, went back into hiding. None of her plans for herself have been revealed. Point A, point B, point A.

N'zoth broke out of prison, got slapped, went back into prison. Accomplished absolutely nothing in the meantime. Point A, point B, point A.
    "Other than some boats" The Alliance's Navy has never been stronger, quit downplaying shit. And no, Zandalar is just fine. There are protests here or there, but shit's going along just smoothly.

Also...wtf are you on about with N'Zoth? He's dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Err he didn't go back to prison, his prison was broken, we "killed" him. Not slapped him to his prison, I have no fucking idea where you got that but that is simply not true.

That is substance, its context you chose to ignore, Kul'Tiras was doing it own thing outside of the Alliance prior to BFA, now it is part of it and not hating Jaina and such. Nor does it have a secret traitor in the midst(Ashvale) Thats not stagnent, thats progress. The problems of Kul'Tiras have been resolved.

Rastakhan is gone that changes where it was at "Point A" Talanji taking power and helping be part of the Horde is different. Zul is pretty much dead along with G'huun no longer on their doorstep unlike before BFA started. You just screaming "POINT A POINT B" doesn't mean all of it is stagnent, you are just chosing to ignore things because it makes you correct.

I'd; also mention Sylvanas not being Warchief of the Horde but you'd ignore that to.
    Why are people putting quotations with the "killed" shit? He's dead. He's back in the Void. ffs people

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Lothraxion being among the last remaining Dreadlords and manipulating Turalyon to control SW and forge a new Alliance would be so fucking badass. Would also mark why Dreadlords are incredibly dangerous from an in-game perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

N'Zoth is dead, Azshara is freed from his grasp, Kul'tiras finally has a stable leadership and is free of corruption, and Zandalar's rid of the Blood Troll threat, G'huun, as well as most of the protesters within the area. Did you just not play BFA?

That's like saying none of the MoP zones changed or shit like that. They clearly did bro.
    N'zoth got put in a dagger lol why do you think he wants xalatath

Azshara is free from his grasp. K. She's still out and about to do her own thing, even though we went to fucking Nazjatar to deal with her. Point A, point B, point A. She freed N'zoth only for him to intentionally imprison himself. A step forward to make a step backward to make a step forward to make a step backward.

Nothing actually happened in this expansion. Characters were entirely missing, those that were there acted entirely out of character, Azeroth still has a sword in it, the faction war got sidelined in favour of limp dicking nzoths reveal and reconcealment, the list goes on.

Only things that actually happened that were relevant to anything was the burning of Teldrassil and the gassing of Undercity, the leadership change of Zandalar, and Sylvanas revealing herself as a supervillain after slaughtering some old Orc.

- - - Updated - - -

"Other than some boats" The Alliance's Navy has never been stronger, quit downplaying shit. And no, Zandalar is just fine. There are protests here or there, but shit's going along just smoothly.

Also...wtf are you on about with N'Zoth? He's dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are people putting quotations with the "killed" shit? He's dead. He's back in the Void. ffs people
    Sounds like somebody doesn't pay attention to the story. And by story, I mean dev interviews with Danuser, where most of the storytelling happens. I don't blame you. Because again, nothing actually happened in-game in BFA.

I mean, it's a neat way to introduce to us Elune outright and start the whole Pantheon of Life and Pantheon of Death connections for the next patch, but...here's the issue:

Tyrande literally got NOTHING DONE! She raged a bit, got beat by Sylvanas, got beat by us, and is now regular again.

- - - Updated - - -

I like it too. Especially since Turalyon's a massive fuckin Zealot.
    Some dialogue on the PTR actually seemss to heavily imply, if not outright state that Tyrande still has the powers of the Night Warrior, just without the detrimental side-effects that were killing her.

It is most definitely almost completely pointless as a plotliine so far, but there is presumably more story to unpack. The entire reason she became a Night Warrior was to avenge the dead Nelves, and some of the dialogue right after she gets cleansed seems to imply that Elune let the Nelves die for some sspecific reason that would still have to be revealed at some point.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

N'zoth got put in a dagger lol why do you think he wants xalatath

Azshara is free from his grasp. K. She's still out and about to do her own thing, even though we went to fucking Nazjatar to deal with her. Point A, point B, point A. She freed N'zoth only for him to intentionally imprison himself. A step forward to make a step backward to make a step forward to make a step backward.

Nothing actually happened in this expansion. Characters were entirely missing, those that were there acted entirely out of character, Azeroth still has a sword in it, the faction war got sidelined in favour of limp dicking nzoths reveal and reconcealment, the list goes on.

Only things that actually happened that were relevant to anything was the burning of Teldrassil and the gassing of Undercity, the leadership change of Zandalar, and Sylvanas revealing herself as a supervillain after slaughtering some old Orc.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like somebody doesn't pay attention to the story. And by story, I mean dev interviews with Danuser, where most of the storytelling happens. I don't blame you. Because again, nothing actually happened in-game in BFA.
    The dagger blew up? Do the Ny'alotha raid, that shit is gone bro. And we kill N'Zoth before that dagger BS even occurs. Sure, maybe some of his presence is still around and can be within the shards of the dagger or...if the dagger didn't actually break...within the dagger, but still. He himself is dead! Y'shaarj's presence was around, but he was still dead all the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    N'zoth broke out of prison, got slapped, went back into prison. Accomplished absolutely nothing in the meantime. Point A, point B, point A.
    He's dead.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He's dead.
    "BUT THE BLADE HURR!"

People do realize that, even if the blade survived, only his presence would be within the blade, yes? We clearly see his physical form + Ny'alotha blow tf up at the end of BFA.

"BUT IT WAS A VISION"

And the Void Lords are but NPC's for me to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Some dialogue on the PTR actually seemss to heavily imply, if not outright state that Tyrande still has the powers of the Night Warrior, just without the detrimental side-effects that were killing her.

It is most definitely almost completely pointless as a plotliine so far, but there is presumably more story to unpack. The entire reason she became a Night Warrior was to avenge the dead Nelves, and some of the dialogue right after she gets cleansed seems to imply that Elune let the Nelves die for some sspecific reason that would still have to be revealed at some point.
    Yeah she still has the power, it seems. She says:

When I first became the Night Warrior, it was with full knowledge that I might very well sacrifice my life to attain justice for the kaldorei. Such is often the fate of those who channel Elune's unmitigated fury. The power of the goddess still flows through me, but no longer does it threaten to tear me asunder. I cannot say how I will wield it in the future... only that I must do so for the good of my people.
    So she's still got the power apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Fungarians are present on both Kul Tiras and Zandalar, so they are an Azerothian species, at least, but from the text, they may've popped up somewhere else. Just got "jungle" to go by.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new 10.0 сinematic starts with Sylvanas emo monolog "life is pain"

The dagger blew up? Do the Ny'alotha raid, that shit is gone bro. And we kill N'Zoth before that dagger BS even occurs. Sure, maybe some of his presence is still around and can be within the shards of the dagger or...if the dagger didn't actually break...within the dagger, but still. He himself is dead! Y'shaarj's presence was around, but he was still dead all the same.
    Peoples insistence on not wanting to accept that Old Gods can die is infuriating at this point.

C'thun was dead after AQ. Yogg was dead after Ulduar. Nzoth is dead after Nyalotha.

Just because they are Old Gods and "lovecraftian" doesn't mean they can't die.

Just because they are huge doesn't mean we didn't kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Fungarians are present on both Kul Tiras and Zandalar, so they are an Azerothian species, at least, but from the text, they may've popped up somewhere else. Just got "jungle" to go by.
    Yeah it's either Zandalar or Sholozar, but it's odd that it's both a low level quest and they are adding explorers league to somewhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the new 10.0 сinematic starts with Sylvanas emo monolog "life is pain"
    Ye man, lets make her a main character of 3rd cinematic in a row, 4th with any presence.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The 10.0 cinematic will probably be Turalyon putting on a crown of light.

Do you seriously think the patch is releasing in July? Stop

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, the Gardens and the Sepulcher are both very likely to occur.
    The patch will launch no later than June 28th

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Her chamber is already named 'The Crucible'.
    If her chamber was meant to be the Sepulcher, they wouldn't have given it a unique name.
    For that matter, if the Arbiter was in the Sepulcher, it having the final key to the Sepulcher would be meaningless since if the Jailer can get there, he no longer needs the key.

9.2 could definitely be the last patch, with the Pantheon of Life, Reality being attacked by Zovaal, us maybe going to the Moon for a bit or the Gardens of Life (Probably both ngl) to meet up with Elune and have them reunite against Zovaal, etc. They could just rush it like they did 9.1, with so much going on that patch lore-wise.

9.1 imo should come out Late June. We're still mid-way through May, and shit seems to be going on just nicely. June 1st can be TBC's release date, then like 2 weeks later have 9.1 release.

- - - Updated - - -

And your point is kinda moot. They probably just did that because people wanted a Yrel Avatar PFP?
    We have 8 bosses for mythic raid testing still which overall they are doing 2 per week so 4 more weeks if they keep the pace then the week for inner work

- - - Updated - - -

Lothraxion being among the last remaining Dreadlords and manipulating Turalyon to control SW and forge a new Alliance would be so fucking badass. Would also mark why Dreadlords are incredibly dangerous from an in-game perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

N'Zoth is dead, Azshara is freed from his grasp, Kul'tiras finally has a stable leadership and is free of corruption, and Zandalar's rid of the Blood Troll threat, G'huun, as well as most of the protesters within the area. Did you just not play BFA?

That's like saying none of the MoP zones changed or shit like that. They clearly did bro.
    Lothraxion is not manipulating anyone
    In terms of what he’s doing he was discovered and then “cleansed” which led to the light attacking revendreth

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    We have 8 bosses for mythic raid testing still which overall they are doing 2 per week so 4 more weeks if they keep the pace then the week for inner work
    AND a megadungeon.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Lothraxion is not manipulating anyone
    In terms of what he’s doing he was discovered and then “cleansed” which led to the light attacking revendreth
    We don't have confirmation either way. I'd love it if he was actually loyal to Denathrius, it'd really add weight to making the threat serious.