Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    You kiddin bruh? A fuckin Tiamat in WoW would a PERFECT threat for the Dragon Isles and its questline! Tiamat, the Infinite Flight, etc!
    I certainly agree that a tiamat-like creature would be good but I think they'd just create something separate, and not bring in Chromatus. I'd expect Ultraxion to be there, if anything. Maybe turned into a hydra at that point, sure. But Chromatus is likely long forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I certainly agree that a tiamat-like creature would be good but I think they'd just create something separate, and not bring in Chromatus. I'd expect Ultraxion to be there, if anything. Maybe turned into a hydra at that point, sure. But Chromatus is likely long forgotten.
    Ultraxion's dead bruh. Besides, Galakrond's remains are in Northrend, Ulduar is in Northrend, the Sepulcher could be on Azeroth's moon or some shit, the Gardens of Life are available for us to explore likely, and Azeroth's Titan is right there...

Oh, and guess what...

Guess where Chromatus is...

IN AN ARCANE PRISON ON NORTHREND!

Listen, I just wanna fight em! Also, Me'dan may still be canon, but the Comic plot with him and the Guardian shit doesn't exist in the canon.

- - - Updated - - -

If the next expansion of Light and Void based (Could be, could also be Light based only, who knows), the Dragon Isles NEED to the main leveling Continent, with the Undermine as a Dungeon, Farahlon as a megadungeon or patch-zone, Shattrath as a raid with Yrel and Lothraxion as the final bosses (Maybe AU A'dal?), and a Dragon Isles starter raid with the Infinite Flight, the Chromatic flight, and Chromatus as the final boss.

"Chromatus' five heads grant him the power of all five dragonflights"

IMAGINE!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromatus better not be forgotten, he was somewhat interesting. Also that infinite dragon in the new 9.1 dungeon...

Come on.......he's a literal foreshadowing boss.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-05-19 at 07:41 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ultraxion's dead bruh. Besides, Galakrond's remains are in Northrend, Ulduar is in Northrend, the Sepulcher could be on Azeroth's moon or some shit, the Gardens of Life are available for us to explore likely, and Azeroth's Titan is right there...

Oh, and guess what...

Guess where Chromatus is...

IN AN ARCANE PRISON ON NORTHREND!

Listen, I just wanna fight em! Also, Me'dan may still be canon, but the Comic plot with him and the Guardian shit doesn't exist in the canon.

- - - Updated - - -

If the next expansion of Light and Void based (Could be, could also be Light based only, who knows), the Dragon Isles NEED to the main leveling Continent, with the Undermine as a Dungeon, Farahlon as a megadungeon or patch-zone, Shattrath as a raid with Yrel and Lothraxion as the final bosses (Maybe AU A'dal?), and a Dragon Isles starter raid with the Infinite Flight, the Chromatic flight, and Chromatus as the final boss.

"Chromatus' five heads grant him the power of all five dragonflights"

IMAGINE!!!!!!
    I mean, presumably Ultraxion's corpse is there too. And Chromatus is all but dead anyway. Yeah not literally dead but its the next best thing. Plus I mean, you're already about Galakrond being revived, what's one more dragon? In for a penny, in for a pound.

I dunno I just feel like this is all too expected by you and others to be the way it goes. I'll eat crow it if it comes true though (well not literal crow but I'll admit I was wrong).

What if Chromatus simply absorbs Ultraxion's corpse and grows a 6th head representing Twilight?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What if Chromatus simply absorbs Ultraxion's corpse and grows a 6th head representing Twilight?
    That would be cool. The Void Lords having their influence on the Tiamat with him absorbing Ultraxion's or Deathwings corpse and gaining a 6th head. That way, we battle a Void enhanced Tiamat with a 6th head, similar to the Lernaean Hydra from Greek Mythology. Would be a good way to incorporate the Infinite Flight and the Void's true introduction to 10.0 or maybe 11.0 aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I mean, presumably Ultraxion's corpse is there too. And Chromatus is all but dead anyway. Yeah not literally dead but its the next best thing. Plus I mean, you're already about Galakrond being revived, what's one more dragon? In for a penny, in for a pound.

I dunno I just feel like this is all too expected by you and others to be the way it goes. I'll eat crow it if it comes true though (well not literal crow but I'll admit I was wrong).
    Mawsworn Galakrond would be fuckin insane, bro! And without the Dragon Soul and the Aspects, we're essentially battling a Madness of Deathwing tier threat alone.

You kiddin bruh? A fuckin Tiamat in WoW would a PERFECT threat for the Dragon Isles and its questline! Tiamat, the Infinite Flight, etc!
    duuuuuuude

chromatus
    resurrected galakrond
    infinite flight
    void flight

boys we got our villains for 10.0

- - - Updated - - -

That would be cool. The Void Lords having their influence on the Tiamat with him absorbing Ultraxion's or Deathwings corpse and gaining a 6th head. That way, we battle a Void enhanced Tiamat with a 6th head, similar to the Lernaean Hydra from Greek Mythology. Would be a good way to incorporate the Infinite Flight and the Void's true introduction to 10.0 or maybe 11.0 aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Mawsworn Galakrond would be fuckin insane, bro! And without the Dragon Soul and the Aspects, we're essentially battling a Madness of Deathwing tier threat alone.
    also galakrond is freaking massive to the point death wing is a whelp to him

I WANT THIS!!!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ye I dunno. Dragons are the most overused fantasy villains ever and I am still super bored of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    also galakrond is freaking massive to the point death wing is a whelp to him

I WANT THIS!!!!!!
    Let's not kid ourselves, game can't handle size like this. He will get N'zoth Carapace treatment where his entire body will be a sky box.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-05-19 at 08:44 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye I dunno. Dragons are the most overused fantasy villains ever and I am still super bored of them.
    More like underused, you don't see dragons all that much these days or anything Fantasy related out there. Dragons haven't been used much at all in Warcraft. You being bored of them is a you problem not...a dragon problem. Like they've only been slightly related and somehow they bore you, its kinda absurd.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    More like underused, you don't see dragons all that much these days or anything Fantasy related out there. Dragons haven't been used much at all in Warcraft. You being bored of them is a you problem not...a dragon problem. Like they've only been slightly related and somehow they bore you, its kinda absurd.
    Yes, I never stated it's a global problem but thanks for immediately pointing that out like you love to do.

And we had plenty of dragons in WoW history as bosses or important NPC's,
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not kid ourselves, game can't handle size like this. He will get N'zoth Carapace treatment where his entire body will be a sky box.
    i would be ok with that

let us see a villain that we literally cant stand against
    make it a dragon the core of warcraft lore
    make it the god of dragons a master of all flights powers

make his defeat mean a rise of new aspects empowered by azeroth

- - - Updated - - -

Not all dragon tropes are created equal, and the current pop-culture dragon is a more realistic take on it, which the WoW version with clearly sentient and intelligent shapeshifting police are clearly not.
    Beyond that though the different flights might all be dragons, but they are clearly defined in what area of the world they are supposed to protect, which makes them interesting to engage with as they should in theory at least offfer 4-5 distinct breed of enemy to fight.

For Galakrond I imagine it will be more the Spine of Deathwing approach where he is technically one big model we are attacking the skin folds of, but still large enough that you could in theory fit the entire model on screen.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    He was big.
    Not released Old god big.

If Galakrond ever awakens, he'll just get Deathwing treatment.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    i would be ok with that

let us see a villain that we literally cant stand against
    make it a dragon the core of warcraft lore
    make it the god of dragons a master of all flights powers

make his defeat mean a rise of new aspects empowered by azeroth
    New aspects would be lame. Entire ending of Cata was about Azeroth people needing to move away from these big guardians and actually help themselves.

Haven't dragons been part of every single expansion? Most expansions even introduce some new breed or type.

10+ Year Old Account
    New aspects would be lame. Entire ending of Cata was about Azeroth people needing to move away from these big guardians and actually help themselves.
    That ending was weird "Their purpose was to fight one of their chosen brothers that was gifted powers of an aspect"

Yeah uhhhh no they might need to rethink that.

Haven't dragons been part of every single expansion? Most expansions even introduce some new breed or type.
    But not a focus, they are just there, like people in a crowd.

Warrior-Magi

But not a focus, they are just there, like people in a crowd.
    Maybe, but can you name anything similar that gets featured in each expansion? The closest I can think of are Trolls.

yeah
    the original aspects were empowered by the other titans
    the new ones are actual guardians empowered by our titan

7+ Year Old Account
    Having the dragonflights be revitalized by Azeroth herself is a neat idea.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Classic players have the right to play their thing. They shouldn't have the right to hold up content for people who are playing retail. Simple as.
    Who said they do? Ion just said that they want to avoid another Naxxramas vs. Shadowlands situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    This. Retail is still the real game lol.
    Classic now is as much the real game as retail is.

- - - Updated - - -

duuuuuuude

chromatus
    resurrected galakrond
    infinite flight
    void flight

boys we got our villains for 10.0
    Hey let's throw Lich Prince Anduin into the ring and make him similar to BfA Sylvanas and have a faction war!!!

- - - Updated - - -

the original aspects were empowered by the other titans
    But... they weren't. Wasn't that the "grand revelation" some years ago?
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-05-19 at 09:29 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again