Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    https://redd.it/tiome5
    "Galakrond's fall" map was updated
    what's the diff on this map?

NE returning to Azeroth as wisps would make me happy. That title is crap though, and that leak is likely to be fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/592659829

Another 4chan leak talking about a battlepass. Something occurs enough theres either some truth to it or peoples expectations are just that low.
    hell, this would be ahead of all others for me, just cause of the Dwarf content.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, that's clearly wrong because

isn't even a thing since what, MoP? All AHs are connected. Every single AH is cross faction (and they all access the same AH anyway)
    It's kinda embarassing when they get stuff wrong that has been that way for nearly a decade. Shows the person has no idea what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Henca View Post
    WoW : Eminence

- level 70
    - Dragon Isles are just a shrine with a portal to the Lost Realms. A part of pre-sundered Azeroth frozen in time where the dragons have flourished
    - Murozond and Azshara. Everyone wants a vial of eternity
    - Naga are new race. Can transform back to highborne at will
    - New Cities : Lordaeron and Nordrassil
    - New undead and NE customizations based on story
    - Sylvanas apologies to Forsaken. Asks Bolvar and Calia to lead and guide them where she couldn’t
    - Night Elves allowed to return to Azeroth as wisps where they help re-grow the forests
    - Profession overhaul
    - Cross-faction guilds
    - Can choose a dragonflight and empower some of your abilities. Can switch as much as you like but need a new farmable currency
    This is real

I mean, that's clearly wrong because

isn't even a thing since what, MoP? All AHs are connected. Every single AH is cross faction (and they all access the same AH anyway)
    Maybe its a poorly worded "you can't go into the other factions cities for their auction house npcs" or something. I mean i don't even remember if the longboys work cross faction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    what's the diff on this map?
    Galak skeleton is gone.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Galak skeleton is gone.
    The path not being there is even more interesting, imo.

Hopefully going to be a CoT dungeon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Galak skeleton is gone.
    I mean, so is every visible road texture, Wyrmrest, the titan highway, every tree and other skeleton and both the red and bronze dragonshrine.

Formerly known as Arafal

Now that I think about it, wasn't that map found back in BfA?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Now that I think about it, wasn't that map found back in BfA?
    8.2 I believe, yes

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I mean, so is every visible road texture, Wyrmrest, the titan highway, every tree and other skeleton and both the red and bronze dragonshrine.
    WoW: Snows of Northrend - The Great Shoveling confirmed.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That's the thing though, she isn't exactly the same Sylvanas as the one who committed those atrocities. Her soul is full now, former ranger general... and Teldrassil butcher. If the absolute psychopath that she was in previous expansions deserves no compassion from us... I feel for her former self, now merged with the monster that she has become. Even if that part of herself is only a fragment of her whole self... I think this part of her deserved closure. And now I'm gonna stop saying self, cause I said that a lot haha!
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of her coming back with us, but I'm glad they arent killing her. Maybe in a few expansions, or in Warcraft 4 she can come back semi redeemed. I guess she would be kinda like Illidan. An antihero.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/592659829

Another 4chan leak talking about a battlepass. Something occurs enough theres either some truth to it or peoples expectations are just that low.
    I mean "WoW Battlepass" is the inevitable endpoint of Seasonal WoW. No surprise a lot of leaks have them taking that leap.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    https://redd.it/tiome5
    "Galakrond's fall" map was updated
    Idk if I’m missing something but
    Using that same link it also shows that the skeleton was gone in 8.2 - 9.1

In fact it looks like the map is unchanged from 8.2
    Last edited by Nightshade711; 2022-03-20 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    This is real
    I'd say there are a few things I'm not sure of – namely, it's very barren of features – but I am impressed with the realism in the formatting. They didn't get carried away and did it pretty adequately. The name sounds weird, but I also thought "Shadowlands" or "Battle for Azeroth" were weird names, too, and that didn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Idk if I’m missing something but
    Using that same link it also shows that the skeleton was gone in 8.2 - 9.1

In fact it looks like the map is unchanged from 8.2
    That's not the point. They've done something to the map, even in the backend, else it wouldn't get identified as updated. The fact that it's continuously being worked on somehow since 8.2 is kind of suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henca View Post
    WoW : Eminence

- level 70
    - Dragon Isles are just a shrine with a portal to the Lost Realms. A part of pre-sundered Azeroth frozen in time where the dragons have flourished
    - Murozond and Azshara. Everyone wants a vial of eternity
    - Naga are new race. Can transform back to highborne at will
    - New Cities : Lordaeron and Nordrassil
    - New undead and NE customizations based on story
    - Sylvanas apologies to Forsaken. Asks Bolvar and Calia to lead and guide them where she couldn’t
    - Night Elves allowed to return to Azeroth as wisps where they help re-grow the forests
    - Profession overhaul
    - Cross-faction guilds
    - Can choose a dragonflight and empower some of your abilities. Can switch as much as you like but need a new farmable currency
    I don't think it's that one because Blizz wouldn't do a blunder like Covenants again.

Guy mentions codename Paradox and elaborates no details.

LARPer shows up a day later with info on Codename Paradox.

Also, Eminence is a terrible name.

That's not the point. They've done something to the map, even in the backend, else it wouldn't get identified as updated. The fact that it's continuously being worked on somehow since 8.2 is kind of suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it's that one because Blizz wouldn't do a blunder like Covenants again.
    That could also be a red herring! Placed here to mislead us intentionally...

Any change will do that, though. That doesn't mean anybody is actually working on it. It might just get bumped around because somebody put it on some asset list and now it keeps getting updated even though nobody is actually doing anything with it.