1. #3301
    just logged onto the ptr
    im so glad they are putting work towards that garbage domination gear design but its becoming more and more obvious they dont know waht to do with stuff
    first test: oh you have multiple sockets through multiple pieces of gear
    pros
    doesnt screw with legendaries
    you can still get your set bonus even if you have bad rng

    cons
    you could get up to 8 sockets
    sylvanas gear was more mandatory

    new system: each piece eligible gives one socket with 5 total available

    pros
    not near as powerful as the last design
    places less reliance on specific pieces

    cons
    screws with legendary items

    im hoping they give a new way to get a partial refund or something because i dont feel like grinding 5k soul ash again
    and for those saying "its not that bad" it is actually because the gems are extremely powerful

  2. #3302
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post


    Yeah, I just said he's wrong. Don't get onto this weird ass train right here.

    I regret ever linking the video here to begin with.
    Oh this wasn't meant to be an attack on you, sorry if it came out as such. I was actually agreeing with you in your post and pointing out the part where I basically went from "He might actually still be legit." to "Nah 3 channels, all of which are extremely pushy. He's just after money saying what his audience wants to hear now. If he cared about just news it would be him, the news, no opinions. Which is how news is supposed to be."

  3. #3303
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    When his videos are in your recommendations every time you go on YouTube, you're bound to get annoyed.
    A free quality of life tip for you.


  4. #3304


    - - - Updated - - -

    So anyway, what do you guys think the Compass is going to be about?

  5. #3305
    McGuffin to remind Anduin that he isn't supposed to be discount Arthas.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

  6. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    McGuffin to remind Anduin that he isn't supposed to be discount Arthas.
    LMAOOOO

    Bet.

    Btw, you guys do realize the Gardens of Life doesn't have to be anything too big no?

  7. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    McGuffin to remind Anduin that he isn't supposed to be discount Arthas.
    That's kinda useless when Anduin doesn't actually get to choose what he does. Arthas was being misguided. Anduin is just straight-up being controlled like a puppet and gets no say in the matter.

  8. #3308
    Hoped: 9.1 date.

    Expected: Diablo II date.

    What we got: 2 new hero models for OV2.

    Oooof.

  9. #3309
    Scarab Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    4,083
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's kinda useless when Anduin doesn't actually get to choose what he does. Arthas was being misguided. Anduin is just straight-up being controlled like a puppet and gets no say in the matter.
    And the compass and reminders it brings will help him break that control.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  10. #3310

  11. #3311
    Scarab Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    4,083
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    RIP chequered cube, left us too soon...
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  12. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    I find it difficult to believe this is actually the end for him. It seems far too rushed and pointless. I mean honestly, what was even the point of him being in the Shadowlands? Just to get offed for shock(?) value?

    Seems to me more that Anduin is either being controlled still and stating he is leaving everyone to help the Jailer or that he programmed his compass somehow to tell everyone his goodbye.

    I am willing to put money down on Anduin being important going forward.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  13. #3313
    Scarab Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    4,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I find it difficult to believe this is actually the end for him. It seems far too rushed and pointless. I mean honestly, what was even the point of him being in the Shadowlands? Just to get offed for shock(?) value?

    Seems to me more that Anduin is either being controlled still and stating he is leaving everyone to help the Jailer or that he programmed his compass somehow to tell everyone his goodbye.

    I am willing to put money down on Anduin being important going forward.
    The Wowhead article doesn't give much hope:

    https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-and...poilers-322783
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  14. #3314
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I find it difficult to believe this is actually the end for him. It seems far too rushed and pointless. I mean honestly, what was even the point of him being in the Shadowlands? Just to get offed for shock(?) value?

    Seems to me more that Anduin is either being controlled still and stating he is leaving everyone to help the Jailer or that he programmed his compass somehow to tell everyone his goodbye.

    I am willing to put money down on Anduin being important going forward.
    My assumption is that he “dies”, and the Jailer wins. But this “goodbye” won’t be final.

    Why do you think I believe that 9.2 will be about Life?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Cause of shit like this...

    He’s coming back lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    The Wowhead article doesn't give much hope:

    https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-and...poilers-322783
    “Anduin’s Goodbye” I wanna fuckin CRY!!!

  15. #3315
    As Arthas once said, "doesn't anyone stay dead anymore?"

    I highly doubt he's actually killed, or if he is, that its the end for him.

    Also I swear TheFirstOnes, I should make a drinking game for you talking about Life. But I'd probably get alcohol poisoning pretty quick!

    (Just a tease, you certainly are set on it aren't you?)

  16. #3316
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    15,940
    Damn, never thought Anduin dying would be a possibility.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!


  17. #3317
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    As Arthas once said, "doesn't anyone stay dead anymore?"

    I highly doubt he's actually killed, or if he is, that its the end for him.

    Also I swear TheFirstOnes, I should make a drinking game for you talking about Life. But I'd probably get alcohol poisoning pretty quick!

    (Just a tease, you certainly are set on it aren't you?)
    Lmao nah, don’t worry about it man, that’s funny asf. But yeah, I am extremely set on it. Been set on it since 9.0 was announced lmao.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Damn, never thought Anduin dying would be a possibility.
    Same tbh...

  18. #3318
    Wait is Blizzard involved with the Summer Game Fest?

  19. #3319
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    15,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Wait is Blizzard involved with the Summer Game Fest?
    Yep, they are attending this year.

    Probably gonna get some announcements there.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!


  20. #3320
    Blizzard no balls to kill Archon, what is the chance they will kill Anduin?

    0%

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •