Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Or, they’ll have us kill Zovaal?
    I don't think so. A major character will finish Zovaal (or all of them, who knows at this point). I'm still expecting Anduin to do it with Arthas help.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    "Unrealistic" Unrealistic compared to the real world yes but thats fine sometimes we enter a Fantasy world for simple enemies like that.
    Not a good reason to have them. The last thing we need is for black/white thinking to be validated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I don't think so. A major character will finish Zovaal (or all of them, who knows at this point). I'm still expecting Anduin to do it with Arthas help.
    That doesn't exactly rule the player out.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That doesn't exactly rule the player out.
    Obviously he's going to be a raid boss.

Why tf would Anduin do it with Arthas’ help?

Why tf would Anduin do it with Arthas’ help?
    You can't see the pattern how Anduin has been build up to be Arthas 2.0? It's not like he basically looks like his identical twin. And Arthas is going to appear in Shadowlands, so there's that and we've come full circle.

You can't see the pattern how Anduin has been build up to be Arthas 2.0? It's not like he basically looks like his identical twin. And Arthas is going to appear in Shadowlands, so there's that and we've come full circle.
    I see the patterns, but I don't think it'll be ANDUIN that kills Zovaal. It'll likely be us when facing him at the Sepulcher. And I'm STILL going with the Pantheons of Life and Death teaming up ordeal.

I see the patterns, but I don't think it'll be ANDUIN that kills Zovaal. It'll likely be us when facing him at the Sepulcher. And I'm STILL going with the Pantheons of Life and Death teaming up ordeal.
    9.1 zovaal abandons Sylvanas and we imprison her

9.2 we are placed on the defensive after he wins in 9.1 and we must gather unlikely allies including Arthas

9.3 we free Anduin and Sylvanas sacrifices herself with the line “this world was my prison and now I WILL BE YOURS!!!”

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    9.1 zovaal abandons Sylvanas and we imprison her

9.2 we are placed on the defensive after he wins in 9.1 and we must gather unlikely allies including Arthas

9.3 we free Anduin and Sylvanas sacrifices herself with the line “this world was my prison and now I WILL BE YOURS!!!”
    Bold of you to assume 9.3 will exist. But this is my theory:

9.1: Covenants finish, Korthia is explored, we invade the Jailer's stronghold, and we lose.

9.2: Jailer invades Reality and aims for the Sepulcher, we go to the Gardens of Life (New Zone, or 3 new zones. One of the two) and find a way to help Anduin and whatnot, we meet the Pantheon of Life, we slay the Dreadqueen invading there and figure out she caused things such as the Everbloom, we visit the Dungeon there, etc. The new raid involves Galakrond, the Keepers and Helya do their shit, and the Pantheons of Life and Death defeat Zovaal (Sylvanas likely sacrifices herself), Anduin is saved, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Covenants use their new sigils to close the Sepulcher once more, and the final quest brings back the Arbiter and what to do with Sylvanas.

Bold of you to assume 9.3 will exist. But this is my theory:

9.1: Covenants finish, Korthia is explored, we invade the Jailer's stronghold, and we lose.

9.2: Jailer invades Reality and aims for the Sepulcher, we go to the Gardens of Life (New Zone, or 3 new zones. One of the two) and find a way to help Anduin and whatnot, we meet the Pantheon of Life, we slay the Dreadqueen invading there and figure out she caused things such as the Everbloom, we visit the Dungeon there, etc. The new raid involves Galakrond, the Keepers and Helya do their shit, and the Pantheons of Life and Death defeat Zovaal (Sylvanas likely sacrifices herself), Anduin is saved, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Covenants use their new sigils to close the Sepulcher once more, and the final quest brings back the Arbiter and what to do with Sylvanas.
    The cutscene just datamined has a part where Sylvanas’ hood with the jailer’s symbol was the focus….I’m thinking Anduin is telling her off and she’s getting ready for that 180 moment

As for 9.3 happening I’m just going off the past but it’s always possible I’m wrong

Why would galakrond be in the gardens of life?? I’m probably missing something but afaik we don’t have any more info about him

The cutscene just datamined has a part where Sylvanas’ hood with the jailer’s symbol was the focus….I’m thinking Anduin is telling her off and she’s getting ready for that 180 moment

As for 9.3 happening I’m just going off the past but it’s always possible I’m wrong

Why would galakrond be in the gardens of life?? I’m probably missing something but afaik we don’t have any more info about him
    Well...

I'm saying both Jailer invasion and Gardens will be 9.2. Galakrond would simply be Northrend.

Well...

I'm saying both Jailer invasion and Gardens will be 9.2. Galakrond would simply be Northrend.
    I can see that
    He had the ability to make zombie dragons

A Galakrond expansion would be cool. That would be a good opportunity to do a Deathwing-style villain but actually right this time. Give him a human form and actually utilize it for the majority of the expansion's story. Have him only take his dragon form during critical events or at the end of his raid fight in 10.3 as an example.

Still to this day have no idea why they never used Deathwing's human form, it was such a cool design. Imagine in 4.0 storyline with the Twilight Highlands, we have Deathwing come out and personally duel Garrosh and Varian both at the same time in his human form in an epic in-game cinematic? Would have been so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    A Galakrond expansion would be cool. That would be a good opportunity to do a Deathwing-style villain but actually right this time. Give him a human form and actually utilize it for the majority of the expansion's story. Have him only take his dragon form during critical events or at the end of his raid fight in 10.3 as an example.
    Galakrond would be the worst character to use here though, because he is a primordial beast that only cares about feeding. Making him what deathwing should have been would just be getting 2 characters wrong.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Galakrond would be the worst character to use here though, because he is a primordial beast that only cares about feeding. Making him what deathwing should have been would just be getting 2 characters wrong.
    he was actually smart
    he turned an ambush around on the proto drakes
    he double crossed another protodrake
    he wasnt consumed with just feeding but he did want to eat everyone and that was his goal
    he was able to beat down a titan keeper (i assume because he ate tyrs hand and gained its power)

he was a big boi

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    he was actually smart
    he turned an ambush around on the proto drakes
    he double crossed another protodrake

he wasnt consumed with just feeding but he did want to eat everyone and that was his goal
    he was able to beat down a titan keeper (i assume because he ate tyrs hand and gained its power)

he was a big boi
    It's been a while, but didn't the corruption get worse and worse the more he consumed his own kin? His final form was certainly not much of a tactian iirc.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's been a while, but didn't the corruption get worse and worse the more he consumed his own kin? His final form was certainly not much of a tactian iirc.
    He got larger but mentally I don’t think he decayed

His ambush used his zombie army

He got larger but mentally I don’t think he decayed

His ambush used his zombie army
    He did die by being tricked into eating a rock though, didn't he?

I guess he might have been intelligent enough to be able to lay simple traps but not quite to the level of sapience.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

If I may please direct you guys to my thread.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Thread/page169

I shit you not, I believe I found some good shit on what 10.0 might be based on a new pet that was datamined in 9.1 that has a WoW anniversary vendor.

My theory stays the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    He did die by being tricked into eating a rock though, didn't he?

I guess he might have been intelligent enough to be able to lay simple traps but not quite to the level of sapience.
    Not quite
    They got the rock down his throat and kept pushing it using dragon fire in order to choke him