1. #3561
    Scarab Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    4,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Some people just really want to wound Blizzard more then being constructive. Whatever I guess, we're getting new stuff soon so yay.
    I don't think Blizz ever cares about random hate. It's more like some peeps are just not able to stand that others enjoy the game and look forward to new content. We did have some special cases here who confessed several times that their sole reason of being on MMO-C is to ruin the fun of WoW for others.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  2. #3562
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    In few days narrative will change from WHERE IS PATCH BLIZZARD WE NEED IT NOW to WHY ARE YOU RUSHING 9.1 BLIZZARD IT WILL BE SHIT. Wait and see.
    Party is already starting:

    Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    Looks like the management pressure finally got to be too much and they were forced to put a date out.

    Lets be realistic. The patch is not ready. There are still piles of unaddressed bugs as of the latest build. The last sets of raid testing, while improved, still had several outstanding issues. Class tuning is still in a bad way. There are literally new legendaries being added that still do not work - they actually do nothing. Most of the cutscenes still have placeholder animations.

    They're going to release it, then spend the next two months desperately fixing the issues that will come with this pushed timeline.
    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I don't think Blizz ever cares about random hate. It's more like some peeps are just not able to stand that others enjoy the game and look forward to new content. We did have some special cases here who confessed several times that their sole reason of being on MMO-C is to ruin the fun of WoW for others.
    Random hate doesn't hurt Blizzard, it hurts community. First, constructive critics are buried under ton of shit. Second, if there is constant hate buzz around Blizzard, they can do whatever, including stuff that would deserve hate - basically boy who cried wolf situation.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-06-17 at 08:01 PM.

  3. #3563
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    35,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Party is already starting:
    No amount of patch time in the oven can fix a game where the core gameplay mechanics are broken.
    WoW has Cancer. First you cut out the cancer (abusive devs), then you assign an aggressive treatment plan (major design rework) to save it.

    Or you just let it die because that's too expensive.

    FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  4. #3564
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    42,445
    "core gameplay mechanics are broken"

    Dude do you even know what you say?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

    Warrior-Magi

  5. #3565
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    music is his main thing
    i mean i think its crazy to react like that but hey hes gonna do what hes gonna do so more power to him
    Thats fair.

    like WTF SOO EXCITED.. and I was like: .. realy for this?
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  6. #3566
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    "core gameplay mechanics are broken"

    Dude do you even know what you say?
    Blizzard hamstringing progress/covenants with time gating is the only thing he could mean because that’s the biggest complaint from the players

  7. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Thats fair.

    like WTF SOO EXCITED.. and I was like: .. realy for this?
    Well, some people are excited for music more than others, nothing wrong about this. WoW has many amazing tracks. Sadly I didn't hear something captivating like Zuldazar theme in SL, but music is always solid.

  8. #3568
    “This patch is not ready”

    It’s about as ready as every other patch

  9. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    “This patch is not ready”

    It’s about as ready as every other patch
    What isn’t ready really

    “Classes aren’t balanced”
    Balancing happens in heroic week

    “Cinematics aren’t all in and some still say ‘work in progress’ so it’s rushed”
    7 minutes of encrypted cinematics because story spoilers and the cinematic when you jump in the maw still says work in progress

    “There are bugs”
    There’s always bugs that don’t get fixed until live because they have trouble replicating it during testing

    “Raid bosses weren’t tuned right”
    Whole different can of worms because you actually aren’t testing the bosses for kills but to see if they work

  10. #3570
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Well, some people are excited for music more than others, nothing wrong about this. WoW has many amazing tracks. Sadly I didn't hear something captivating like Zuldazar theme in SL, but music is always solid.
    I cannot remember an expansion that didn't have at least one standout amazing track. I don't see why this expansion should be the outlier.

    Though I guess thinking about it that amazing track for SL might have been The Dreamer, but still. You never know when you get another Nightsong or Invincible.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  11. #3571
    Brewmaster Pheraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Feralas, Mount Hyal, Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I cannot remember an expansion that didn't have at least one standout amazing track. I don't see why this expansion should be the outlier.

    Though I guess thinking about it that amazing track for SL might have been The Dreamer, but still. You never know when you get another Nightsong or Invincible.
    Yeah. The music is really not so good this time. I think the whole atmosphere is worse.
    On the other hand some things have improved. I keep playing but I'm personally already looking forward for the place to be in after SL
    Vynd | Zorn | Pheraz | Silwyna | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - My personal Kaldorei army <3 Plus lots of voidy high elves <3

  12. #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    “This patch is not ready”

    It’s about as ready as every other patch
    No, this time is different maaaan. Patch is rushed cause Blizzard shit their pants when they saw Asmon and Bellurar playing FF14. And they were so right about August release, cause 30th June is like early August.

    Patch releases are so funny in this community.

  13. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No, this time is different maaaan. Patch is rushed cause Blizzard shit their pants when they saw Asmon and Bellurar playing FF14. And they were so right about August release, cause 30th June is like early August.

    Patch releases are so funny in this community.
    I remember the 8.2 stuff
    “No 8.3 light and void expansion inc”
    Heck thanks to blizz a guy had a bunch of people convinced he had inside information when actually they just paid attention

  14. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    “Cinematics aren’t all in and some still say ‘work in progress’ so it’s rushed”
    7 minutes of encrypted cinematics because story spoilers and the cinematic when you jump in the maw still says work in progress
    FILEDATA_4202878.wav 3 min and 6 sec Cinematic ---- kingsmourne
    FILEDATA_4202885.wav 2 min and 25 sec Cinematic ---- raid ending cinematic
    FILEDATA_4202888.wav 1 min and 56 sec Cinematic ----- Sylvanas vs Tyrande


    it's a shame, 2.30sec ending cinematic

  15. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    FILEDATA_4202878.wav 3 min and 6 sec Cinematic ---- kingsmourne
    FILEDATA_4202885.wav 2 min and 25 sec Cinematic ---- raid ending cinematic
    FILEDATA_4202888.wav 1 min and 56 sec Cinematic ----- Sylvanas vs Tyrande


    it's a shame, 2.30sec ending cinematic
    So they aren’t encrypted anymore??

  16. #3576
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    15,915
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So they aren’t encrypted anymore??
    They are.

    If they weren't, they'd be on the front page by now.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!


  17. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    FILEDATA_4202878.wav 3 min and 6 sec Cinematic ---- kingsmourne
    FILEDATA_4202885.wav 2 min and 25 sec Cinematic ---- raid ending cinematic
    FILEDATA_4202888.wav 1 min and 56 sec Cinematic ----- Sylvanas vs Tyrande


    it's a shame, 2.30sec ending cinematic
    Nighthold ending - 1 minute 27 sec
    ToS end - 2 minutes 22 sec
    Antorus end - 2 minutes 58 sec

    Sounds like all 9.1 cinematics have pretty standard length. What you expect, something FF14 like so we can all fall asleep?

  18. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They are.

    If they weren't, they'd be on the front page by now.
    So much like most people bitching about the game they pulled the titles out their ass

  19. #3579
    exactly the weapaon I wan thank you

  20. #3580
    I'm on the fence. A part of me wants to resub to see the new stuff and scratch that itch, there's no worthwhile game releases this summer anyway.
    But another part of me wants me to "vote with my wallet" because unless they're planning to change things around considerably, WoW doesn't really deserve a lifeline right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •