Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I can see them being customizations but nothing more than that, I think class skins would be dope though
    Yeah, as bad as I want "more" from the DR concept I'm beginning to accept the likeliness that they're going to be a customization option. Class skins would be wicked and would make me more likely to roll multiples of the same class to get that different flavor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Not sure how credible they are but I sincerely hope the whole Dark Ranger / DH parallels don't mean its another elf-only class. Because /puke if thats the case.
    It would more than likely be for Humans and Forsaken in addition to the much maligned elves. :P
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester View Post
    Why would they ever get rid of WQs? I don’t think anyone hates them, they just want more things to do outside of combat instances.

Hence why housing is very likely. Their last 3-4 combat gamemodes have either been hated or had mixed results... so why not do a system with no combat?
    WQ should be reworked imo. Too many times they're just copy/paste of leveling quests, this should not be like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    In my dream version of WoW, Kaldorei are their own faction including Night Elves, Furbolgs, Wildkin and Children of Cenarius. And maybe Dark Trolls.
    So the treehouse faction. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    How does that make anything better? Garrosh got the maw, but they even clarified in Legion we only saw the "worst possible version of him" and that in any other timeline he was a great hero.

We're just pointing out they were really doing a speedrun of "worst canonical statements we can make about this existential universe."
    Except he didn’t get the maw
    In case you missed it he was in revendreth and then got moved to the maw for soulrender to mess with

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    WQ should be reworked imo. Too many times they're just copy/paste of leveling quests, this should not be like this
    I miss BfA
    Let me kill npcs not do 4 step quests for useless currency

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    April 19th is going to be the moment A LOT of us are waiting for, have been waiting for. It's going to be HUGE!
    Heard that before

Quote Originally Posted by Chain Chungus View Post
    Completely different font means this is most likely fake.
    Are you trolling? good lord

From the official WoW Facebook and Twitter:
    https://scontent.fyvr3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...qQ&oe=625BB711

or should I just report and move along?
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    Here is my guess for Dragonflight.

Plot:

The Champions of Azeroth emerge from the Shadowlands and are met with grave news. Zovaal's attacks on Azeroth's world soul have ripped apart the planet's landmasses, causing a schism far worse than the Shattering. Worse, the Naga had seized the opportunity to mount a full scale invasion of the land, annexing much of the planet. Stormwind and Orgrimmar have fallen and the Alliance and Horde have effectively disbanded with all its leadership stuck in the Shadowlands.

Knights of the Ebon Blade fight against countless hordes of Naga to keep the Citadel defended. When all hope seems to be lost, Alexstrasza swoops in and blasts the Naga hordes with searing dragonfire. She and her Red Dragonflight ferry the remaining survivors to the Dragon Isles where they are met by Magni Bronzebeard - it is there that they learn that Alexstrasza is the only remaining Dragon Aspect and had been working on bringing as many survivors as she could to her sanctum.

Magni laments that Azeroth's world soul had been mortally wounded and that there is no hope of saving her. Bolvar then has a sudden thought. "Let's go to the Caverns of Time and fix the timeline," he exclaims, only for Alexstrasza to shake her head.

"The Naga control Tanaris. They besieged the Caverns and slain Nozdormu!"

Bolvar sighs. "We must take those caverns back. They're our only ho..."

"We're struggling to hold out here," Alexstrasza snaps. "If we leave, the Dragon Isles fall, and so does everybody else!"

All of a sudden, a portal opens up behind them and a familiar face emerges along with a legion of black and white drakes... it's Murozond.

Everybody draws their weapons, ready to beat back the intruder, before he clicks his fingers and stops everybody in their tracks, freezing them in time. Only Alexstrasza is unaffected.

"Came to finish the job? Then go ahead! Strike me down! But I won't go down without a fight."

"Calm yourself, Alexstrasza," Murozond bellows. "We are not here to fight. We are here to help you."

"Help? You tried to change history for the worse!" she snapped. "You tried to kill Thrall, to kill Medivh, to kill Arthas, to surrender Azeroth to the Burning Legion!"

"We were trying to save her!"

Alexstrasza stops, speechless at what her nemesis had said.

"Azeroth is our only hope. We are here to help you save her. Let us guide your forces through the timelines."

Murozond clicks his fingers again, and the room returns to normal. Everybody lowers their weapons.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Khadgar asks.

"We have no other choice," Bolvar replies. "Champions, to arms. We must venture forth through the passages of time and save our world!"

Everybody cheers, and the World of Warcraft: Dragonfight logo pops up.

Features:

• Level cap increased to 70.
    • New starting zone experience, level from 1 to 70 in the Dragon Isles, which features 7 distinct zones.
    • Endgame focused around time travel to various zones across Azeroth's history.
    • Mythic+ seasons are more frequent and now feature a rotation of dungeons across all points in WoW's history: from Classic to Dragonflight.
    • Timewalking is a permanent feature.
    • Chromie Time (to return to Classic or Shattering-era Azeroth and level in any past expansion) remains available for players who already have a max level character.
    • Talent system overhaul. Talent trees are brought back, except every class has a shared tree for all their Specializations.
    • New Hero Class: Tinker (Mail DPS/Tank.)
    • New specializations for each class, aside from Druid: Rogue (tank), Hunter (tank), Shaman (tank), Mage (healer), Death Knight (ranged DPS), Paladin (ranged DPS), Warlock (tank), Demon Hunter (ranged DPS), Warrior (healer) and Priest (tank.) Every class can either tank, heal or both.
    • Race/Class combinations abolished. Any race can now be any class.
    • Factions are abolished, as the Alliance and Horde have broken apart. These players can now play with each other without restrictions.
    • Arena and Rated Battleground overhaul with solo queue matchmaking.
    • Seasonal raid rotation, with a mix of past and current raids tuned to max level, with new affixes.
    This is actually really cool tbh.

10+ Year Old Account

Do we know the meaning of this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    In case you missed it he was in revendreth and then got moved to the maw for soulrender to mess with
    That's how everyone gets the maw: Revendreth decides whether or not you're a lost cause. That doesn't change my point. Garrosh sets up a terrible precedent.
    Oribos = Ouroboros = The Great Cycle = Transmigration of Souls
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-04-12 at 11:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I miss BfA
    Let me kill npcs not do 4 step quests for useless currency
    Wasn't that legion? BfA had some of them but a lot less than legion, and they were already taking more time than legion

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/GsxJ2Tb.png[IMG]

Its just a variation of the Ouroboros https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ourobo...20in%20alchemy.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Its just a variation of the Ouroboros https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ourobo...20in%20alchemy.
    Oh okay, yeah it makes sense, thanks
    "The ouroboros is often interpreted as a symbol for eternal cyclic renewal or a cycle of life, death, and rebirth"

Think its meant to represent the eternal cycle of life and death and this is why it can be seen in the brokers cosmology map.

Oribos is obviously inspired by Ouroboros.

It also appears in the Shadowlands version of the cosmos chart with a dead and live snake eating one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Are you trolling? good lord

From the official WoW Facebook and Twitter:
    https://scontent.fyvr3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...qQ&oe=625BB711

or should I just report and move along?
    Everything is fake, even confirmed official stuff, don't you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Three Faced Goddess View Post
    Yeah, as bad as I want "more" from the DR concept I'm beginning to accept the likeliness that they're going to be a customization option. Class skins would be wicked and would make me more likely to roll multiples of the same class to get that different flavor.

- - - Updated - - -

It would more than likely be for Humans and Forsaken in addition to the much maligned elves. :P
    If Dark Ranger doesn't include all of human, forsaken, nelf, belf, velf, troll and POTENTIALLY dwarves, I'd be super surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Chain Chungus View Post
    Completely different font means this is most likely fake. What happens is you can't always find the font you want, many have large price tags and you don't want to pay that just to make your fake leak. So you use something like Font Finder that comes up with the closest it can find, but it is rarely 100% the same, just close. That is the hallmark of an amateur attempt to copy, since if you were a big organization you would just pay for the correct font in the first place.
    Even official communications from Blizz are fake now?

You're off the deep end buddy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Everything is fake, even confirmed official stuff, don't you get it?
    Blizz got hacked!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    If Dark Ranger doesn't include all of human, forsaken, nelf, belf, velf, troll and POTENTIALLY dwarves, I'd be super surprised.
    I get velf, but why Dwarves and Trolls, out of curiosity? I have nothing against troll or dwarven Dark Rangers (the more DR the better), I just want to see your reasoning.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    The art hasn't been found anywhere else yet and people have searched for it. The style matches Bayard Wu very well (which is probably why the dragon looks so familiar, it looks like an art piece of his of Alex). And the EoD logo had a lot of pushback because all it had going for it was looking fancy and impressive but nothing else to support it. It's not a sure thing like the name being found in the actual WoW website, but it is way more likely than not that the Alexstrasza image is real.

(also Teriz is using an image of Wrathion I believe)
    That is correct, the dragon in my avatar is of Wrathion from an entirely different artist. That Alexstraza pic in the leak is one I have never seen before, and it definitely fits the style and quality level of a Blizzard artist. People may believe they have seen it before because depicting a dragon roaring from a side view is highly common, but that Alexstraza picture has never been seen publicly before that leak.

In my view, it's legitimate, and it's legitimacy has only increased in the nearly two weeks since its release because no one has shown a high res version anywhere on the net.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    That is correct, the dragon in my avatar is of Wrathion from an entirely different artist. That Alexstraza pic in the leak is one I have never seen before, and it definitely fits the style and quality level of a Blizzard artist. People may believe they have seen it before because depicting a dragon roaring from a side view is highly common, but that Alexstraza picture has never been seen publicly before that leak.

In my view, it's legitimate, and it's legitimacy has only increased in the nearly two weeks since its release because no one has shown a high res version anywhere on the net.
    Teriz is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Three Faced Goddess View Post
    I get velf, but why Dwarves and Trolls, out of curiosity? I have nothing against troll or dwarven Dark Rangers (the more DR the better), I just want to see your reasoning.
    There's that whole shadow hunter thing which kind of aligns, and if you add them then both factions get = number of dark rangers

And dwarf dark rangers (especially dark irons) would just look cool lol but then you'd need some more on the horde side to balance it.