1. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Best guess I’ve read in a while.
    I'm honored.

  2. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    fucking hell, i can actually see a line like this coming.
    fuck, the cringe would the too strong
    Oh prepare for a cutscene of Anduin holding her as she dies

    Then he’ll actually start being a badass

  3. #4043
    So 9.2 PTR in August? July?

  4. #4044
    The Insane Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Undermine
    Posts
    19,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    It's no secret WoW is doing badly and 9.1 is more or less a flop and fixes nothing substantial about the game.

    9.2 is months and months away. Blizzard released 8.2 3 days before the pre-release of Shadowbringers (I believe) and this time they will not have 9.2 for that.

    That leads me to believe that they will have to announce 10.0 this year. Probably this fall to be more exact. I don't believe Blizzard can afford to wait until Blizzconline 2022 (in February likely) to announce 10.0 after this shitshow.

    They need something to restore the hype.
    They would need to announce it before FFXIV's expansion drop in September.

    Gamescon is in August, so we may see a Legion situation where they announce the next expansion there instead of at BlizzCon in February.

  5. #4045
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Well she is the writer’s sultry banshee queen
    Wouldn't that be Sultranas?

  6. #4046
    So how exactkly will this go down today? Will they be able to datamine the cinematic as soon as the servers in the US are back up or will the encryption only end once someone has slogged through normal? When will that be in gmt+2?
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

  7. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    They would need to announce it before FFXIV's expansion drop in September.

    Gamescon is in August, so we may see a Legion situation where they announce the next expansion there instead of at BlizzCon in February.
    They don't need to announce it at all. Plus Endwalker isn't out until November.

  8. #4048
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So 9.2 PTR in August? July?
    Well before the nI would expect a 9.1.5. It doesnt need to be a whole lot, but I would be surprised if Blizzard didnt at least give us the baseline minor patch of glorified hotfix.

    Regardless of that though, with the Covenant questline we are due at least 5 more weeks after this one before all the non-repeatable content is available, so I wouldnt hold my breath for an announcement before then, at least not for 9.2.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So how exactkly will this go down today? Will they be able to datamine the cinematic as soon as the servers in the US are back up or will the encryption only end once someone has slogged through normal? When will that be in gmt+2?
    Someone will neeed to defeat Sylvanas. But given we have dedicated Mythic groups who already outgear that difficulty and have planned for this raid for a while I cannot imagine it will take them long. Maybe 3 hours at the most.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  9. #4049
    Dreadlord Lady Atia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I hope the final cutscene will be in CGI, but I can dream
    I hope not. The CGI scenes are good if they put them on youtube, but they clash horrible with the game itself. I like the HD ingame cinematics more.

  10. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    It's no secret WoW is doing badly and 9.1 is more or less a flop and fixes nothing substantial about the game.

    9.2 is months and months away. Blizzard released 8.2 3 days before the pre-release of Shadowbringers (I believe) and this time they will not have 9.2 for that.

    That leads me to believe that they will have to announce 10.0 this year. Probably this fall to be more exact. I don't believe Blizzard can afford to wait until Blizzconline 2022 (in February likely) to announce 10.0 after this shitshow.

    They need something to restore the hype.

    I agree with the bad state.. I don’t know about 10.0

    FF is growing like hell and the world first things aren’t looking good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

    At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

  11. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    I agree with the bad state.. I don’t know about 10.0

    FF is growing like hell and the world first things aren’t looking good.
    Endwalker is looking like it's going to be FFXIV's Wrath. Both are wrapping up a storyline started about 7-8 years ago. Wrath with WC3 and Endwalker with FF14 in 2014.

    Anyway, just here to check out that Sylvanas cinematic. Maybe there will be something in there cool to look forward to besides more Sylvanas wank.

  12. #4052
    The Lightbringer Wangming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    3,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The main villain of 10.0:



    You heard it here first.
    Bobby Kotick?

  13. #4053
    Brewmaster Gifdwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ban Realm of the Shadowlands
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Maybe there will be something in there cool to look forward to besides more Sylvanas wank.
    There might be some 9.2 speculation bait, but i am fully expecting it to be a Sylvanas redemption wank.

  14. #4054
    The Insane Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Undermine
    Posts
    19,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    They don't need to announce it at all. Plus Endwalker isn't out until November.
    I don't believe that Blizzard is going to allow FF14 to go uncontested for the next 6 months. FF14 is riding a wave of positive press, and that will continue and get more intense if Blizzard doesn't have any major announcements until February of next year.

  15. #4055
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Bobby Kotick?
    Haha, but they would have to colour his hair orange first
    Kotick is a soulless ginger. (which explains a lot)

  16. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by cirdanx View Post
    Oh god, i almost forgot that...thanks for me reminding me.

    That was one of those moments where i actually felt terrible playing the game. And of course Baine only banished her...
    Baine.. a nobody with a famous father.

    Father dies cus of Grimtotem.
    Baine: I forgive you

    Baine gets captured by Sylvanas and her gang.
    Baine: I forgive you

    Gets thrown of jailer tower and ofc gets captured twice.
    Baine: ah that sucked, but.. everyone deserves a second chance.

    Seriously this guy ..what a loser.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  17. #4057
    Bloodsail Admiral elbleuet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,197
    So does anyone know when the update comes out ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  18. #4058
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Baine gets captured by Sylvanas and her gang.
    Baine: I forgive you

    Gets thrown of jailer tower and ofc gets captured twice.
    Baine: ah that sucked, but.. everyone deserves a second chance.
    And when did that happen? Last I checked he went into hiding after being captured by Sylvanas and I don't remember him talking to anyone outside of the goody circle after his maw rescue. In fact I remember him spending most of his time hurled up in Oribos clutching his knees.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

  19. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I don't believe that Blizzard is going to allow FF14 to go uncontested for the next 6 months. FF14 is riding a wave of positive press, and that will continue and get more intense if Blizzard doesn't have any major announcements until February of next year.
    9.1.5 in 4 months
    9.2 ptr hits November

  20. #4060
    The Insane Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Undermine
    Posts
    19,132
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    9.1.5 in 4 months
    9.2 ptr hits November
    A patch announcement for an expansion that many view as below average at best isn’t good enough. People want to know when this expansion is over and where we’re going next. They need an expansion announcement.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •