Don’t believe everything you read, kids.

Curious to see where we go from here on out
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

So who is the farthest along? Limit is at 8/10 atm.

Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post

Oh shit. I just saw this on 4chan while browsing at work. Could be nonsense but could maybe be true.

What do you think he means by seamless combination of endgame and leveling content?
    They better not kill Bwomsamdi.....

Another day, another Deal....

Oh shit. I just saw this on 4chan while browsing at work. Could be nonsense but could maybe be true.

What do you think he means by seamless combination of endgame and leveling content?
    Oh boy, I hope we get new races

Not buying it. If BfA & SL were meant to be placeholder expansions, we wouldn't have the complex systems. Blizz wouldn't want to spend the time. Funny enough, that might actually make them better received overall by the player base.

Cinematic is already out... and is bad. I guess he's going to the sepulcher?
    Last edited by Shoggoth; 2021-07-07 at 12:44 AM.

Look at Sylvanas with the big brain. Rubbed those wise elven braincells together to realize that the dude with BDSM torture chambers, chains and a form of magic literally called "domination magic" subjugates things.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Look at Sylvanas with the big brain. Rubbed those wise elven braincells together to realize that the dude with BDSM torture chambers, chains and a form of magic literally called "domination magic" subjugates things.
    "I'm going to turn on him now when he's won and is at full power by firing a single fucking arrow at him."

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    "I'm going to turn on him now when he's won and is at full power by firing a single fucking arrow at him."
    Master tactician. I finally get the hype, Sylvanas fans.

This is nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

Master tactician. I finally get the hype, Sylvanas fans.
    And instead of destroying the traitor he gives her a shard of her soul and leaves so we can have her do the whole “I was so wrong now I must atone” BS lol

Can blizz stop talking about “oh this will be epic” when the writing is as predictable as the ground floor of a 1 room apartment

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    This is nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

And instead of destroying the traitor he gives her a shard of her soul and leaves so we can have her do the whole “I was so wrong now I must atone” BS lol

Can blizz stop talking about “oh this will be epic” when the writing is as predictable as the ground floor of a 1 room apartment
    At this point, aren't we more to blame for believing them when they falsely hype up stuff? Given their track record.

So wait
    Arbiter was artificial
    Her orb belonged to the jailer
    We lost
    We still aim for rescuing Anduin which happens next patch
    Sylvanas is captured

I wish someone would answer that stupid phone

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So wait
    Arbiter was artificial
    Her orb belonged to the jailer
    We lost
    We still aim for rescuing Anduin which happens next patch
    Sylvanas is captured

I wish someone would answer that stupid phone
    "When you are right about everything, but it's so sad, you don't even feel like celebrating".

Not that it took much, Blizzard's one dimensional wrting always ensured that A is followed by B.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

At this point, aren't we more to blame for believing them when they falsely hype up stuff? Given their track record.
    Nah dude the rubix cube they gave us with 9.0 lore was 1 block

People called it before launch

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nb3q1oROOg
    Wait, does that mean Garrosh is dead for good? There might actually be a ray of hope.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Cinematic is already out... and is bad. I guess he's going to the sepulcher?
    He is going for the Sepulcher. Also, why is it bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Bro...

Zovaal looks so fuckin badass. Holy shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Wait, does that mean Garrosh is dead for good? There might actually be a ray of hope.
    Looks that way, he nuked himself and the boss into ashes of anima.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Looks that way, he nuked himself and the boss into ashes of anima.
    Yoink. Free Soul Ash.