The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    We continue to barrel ever closer to the Turalyon is Evil Warchief #3, Alliance Edition expansion.

Also that Sylvanas ending is just physically painful. Which is somehow a new low for the WoW writing staff.
    WoW has Cancer. First you cut out the cancer (abusive devs), then you assign an aggressive treatment plan (major design rework) to save it.

Or you just let it die because that's too expensive.

FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

So I assume the next patch isn't Lifelands or Northrend but is in fact the First One plane.

I'm not sure... it feels like it would look too similar to Korthia/Tazavesh in aesthetics. But this is indeed probably a 2-patch expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, technically Zovaal DID kill "Sylvanas".

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    So I assume the next patch isn't Lifelands or Northrend but is in fact the First One plane.

I'm not sure... it feels like it would look too similar to Korthia/Tazavesh in aesthetics. But this is indeed probably a 2-patch expansion.
    To be fair, going to the place of the First Ones might be a blessing in an aesthetic sense. The lore/story is dogshit to me, and the First Ones are just Super-Titans, but at least their aesthetic might offer a good change from the other stuff Shadowlands has offered so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also, technically Zovaal DID kill "Sylvanas".
    Could be all 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    To be fair, going to the place of the First Ones might be a blessing in an aesthetic sense. The lore/story is dogshit to me, and the First Ones are just Super-Titans, but at least their aesthetic might offer a good change from the other stuff Shadowlands has offered so far.
    Their aestehtic is Oribos. Se we've already had plenty of that. I mean Korthia is essentially just First Ones ruins as well, I don't see much of an improvement ahead. It just might be less spikey.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Their aestehtic is Oribos. Se we've already had plenty of that. I mean Korthia is essentially just First Ones ruins as well, I don't see much of an improvement ahead. It just might be less spikey.
    More so looking at the Guardian boss in the raid.

Ok folks we still haven’t seen the cinematic of Sylvanas and Anduin chatting after he was dominated

Guarantee he is a double agent which is why Sylvanas gave him that look when he held his sword up

I've been thinking of a possible plot in the making involving the 6 cosmic forces.

What if we're bound to have 6 major lore figure who are proficient in one force. Perhaps they'd combine their powers to perform some kind of ritual to unlock the 7th force.

So who could represent each force.

Light: Turalyon

Not including velen or anduin since they're priests and priests have void powers.

Void: Alleria

Life: Malfurion or Tyrande

Order: Khadgar, Jaina, or Medivh

Disorder: Illidan

Death: Sylvanas

Looks like she's sticking with us so we'll see. Could be Bolvar also.

What would happen if these figures gathered in a circle and channeled their magic into a first one relic? What if the relic is connected to azeroths world soul? What if they channel to the player character?

Probably just reaching hard but who knows.

Welp, just as expected.
    Sylvanas lives and her redemption arc started.

Disappointing that the Arbiter is still shut down.

At least Zovaal looks slightly better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Look at Sylvanas with the big brain. Rubbed those wise elven braincells together to realize that the dude with BDSM torture chambers, chains and a form of magic literally called "domination magic" subjugates things.
    Indeed, i lost several brain cells just witnessing that stupidity.

Their aestehtic is Oribos. Se we've already had plenty of that.
    Actually looking at the Guardian boss, it is different.

More angular, beige/black/grey coloring and lots of hexagons

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Welp, just as expected.
    Sylvanas lives and her redemption arc started.

Disappointing that the Arbiter is still shut down.

At least Zovaal looks slightly better.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, i lost several brain cells just witnessing that stupidity.

I guess the redemption arc had to the started somehow, but it really is a low point to so blatantly have Sylvanas simply swap sides because of information she was already privy to.
    And of course, like always in SL, in trying to retcon her evil ways in BfA they do little but paint her as the prime universal dunce. I guess it is what had to happen when the choice was between Sylvanas being iredeemably evil and giving her an out.

The Jailer looks fantastic though, infinitely better than Mr. Blue'n'bald.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Not buying it. If BfA & SL were meant to be placeholder expansions, we wouldn't have the complex systems. Blizz wouldn't want to spend the time. Funny enough, that might actually make them better received overall by the player base.
    Complex systems are a substitute for actual content. A time saver for Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    We continue to barrel ever closer to the Turalyon is Evil Warchief #3, Alliance Edition expansion.
    More like Alleria is Sylvanas #2 tbf. Between Turalyon and her he’s the lighter of the two where "grey morality" is concerned. And since Sylvanas is now redeemed as Zovaal's puppet, Alleria has become the only black sheep in her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The Jailer looks fantastic though, infinitely better than Mr. Blue'n'bald.
    I mean, it definitely looks better than the smurf model.

But they kinda just plastered the maw plate set on him.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

It's not exactly the plate set. It looks very similar, but there are small differences.

Besides, the plate set looks good, and the old Jailer model looked boring. So I don't see why hiding the boring parts of his old model with the cool plate armor set model would be a bad thing, or even necessarily why that would preclude it from making the model better.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Finally the time has come to congratulate that garbage Janitor on something. His new design looks very, very good. Before he looked like a hobo, but now he looks like a proper Lord of Domination should.

Now let's see if these people can finally give him a:

- Personality
    - Backstory
    - Motivations
    - Ideology/Philosophy

Probably not

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    More like Alleria is Sylvanas #2 tbf. Between Turalyon and her he’s the lighter of the two where "grey morality" is concerned. And since Sylvanas is now redeemed as Zovaal's puppet, Alleria has become the only black sheep in her family.
    Never compare Alleria to Sylvanas again. Sylvanas is an incredibly selfish individual who for years wanted to sacrifice her people to keep herself away from Hell. Meanwhile Alleria is one of the most altruistic characters in the franchise, someone who genuinely wants to protect the entire planet no matter the price.

Do we have any reports on what happens after the cinematic? What the NPCs say? Or did they really just leave us with the pretentious cliffhanger for the next couple of months?

Hmm, I see alot of the Oribis elements as well though, looking at the weapon for example.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

And when did that happen? Last I checked he went into hiding after being captured by Sylvanas and I don't remember him talking to anyone outside of the goody circle after his maw rescue. In fact I remember him spending most of his time hurled up in Oribos clutching his knees.
    It as in the maw intro that he got thown of the tower. Luckily for baine there was anduin to heal him.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea looks like plaster idd, hes look still doesnt strike me with wow thats cool.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

Completely unsurprised by how things turned out. Shocker. They really couldn't help themselves, could they?

I was surprised though by the Jailer's new form, if only because I expected him to take on a look like the initial artwork. But that works.

I'm glad I stopped caring as much as I used to for the lore. I still do care a bit, obviously, but nowhere near the level I was.

Do we have any reports on what happens after the cinematic? What the NPCs say? Or did they really just leave us with the pretentious cliffhanger for the next couple of months?

Hmm, I see alot of the Oribis elements as well though, looking at the weapon for example.
    There’s supposed to be a scene after we get the compass
    Anduin and Sylvanas are chatting but we didn’t have audio

Guaranteed he’s a double agent

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Seeing comments like this become more and more common gives me the faith that WoW will be fine for many years to come. It's a 100% chance people will romanticize BFA and SL in the future.
    Or maybe WoW is just going downhill and we have less and less to appreciate. Funny how the exact same thing can be seen as evidence of two pollar opposites. Guess it depends how much of an optimist or a cynic you are.