1. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    No. This is not how basic storytelling works. When the villain gets their final form and literally says it's time to end the cosmos, you don't randomly go on a B plot.

    "Maybe we can go on a B plot to recruit Elune", buddy the Jailer is literally going to remake reality once he crosses that portal, he's not going to sip some tea, where will you find the time to recruit Elune

    This is the A B C of storytelling.
    You assume that Blizzard has learned the "ABCs" of storytelling.

  2. #4142
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    16,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    That is pretty much what the Primus said, wasnt it? That we need to reforge the sigils so we can follow after Zovaal.
    *shrug* i was somewhat distracted during the questline, so wasn't paying much attention.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!


  3. #4143
    We lose, Jailer reaches the Sepulcher. THrows it open expecting some huge power reveal all the secrets he has been expecting hidden from him only to find... Nothing. Turns out the others were right, the Sigils, the Sepulcher just regular places and all that the Jailer has done has been for nothing. So he ends up freaking out, fucking shit up as he loses his mind. We have to subdue him, fix things up while he goes catatonic after being subdued. As for Sylvanas, her sisters break her out of whatever jail we put her in. Alleria unleashing the Void into the Shadowlands, that causes major havoc. Anduin is still undead or something causing Turalyon to freak out not only because his King is now an abomination but also because his wife has abandoned him to save her sister. This also pisses off Tyrande and they both blame the Horde for all of this, Turalyon declares Anduin an abomination of the Light and declares himself the new High King. LEADING INTO THE NEW EXPANSION GLORY OF THE LIGHT WHERE LIGHTBOUND YREL SHOWS UP AND WE GET BFA 2.0!
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

  4. #4144
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    This expansion will end in 9.2. The Jailer literally just got his final form.

    "B-but Helya and the House of Chosen dude!!!!", these people literally put Ner'zhul, Kel'thuzad, and Sylvanas all in the same raid They won't make a separate patch for Helya LOL!

    So Yes Shadowlands will end in 9.2 with the final boss being the Jailer in his Final Form/Lich King Rip-off form.
    Some of you are so fixed on "9.2 is last patch" that you make evidence out of thing that goes OPPOSITE direction. We could say that raid point towards 9.2 as final patch if Jailer would use portal to Azeroth as Nyel speculated many pages ago.

    Now we have 2 distinct villains (Anduin, Jailer) and 2 goals for Jailer (whatever he'll do in first ones/Sepulcher + invasion of Azeroth, he's goal is world soul after all). Of course they could squeeze it in one patch, but easily it can be 2 patches. We will see. If there will be 9.3, Blizzard would have to return to old patch schedule and release 9.2 late November (so raid would be on Highmaul/Antorus schedule).

    Btw, I won't have opportunity to play this week, could someone confirm if Tazavesh use one of two remaining spots on Oribos top floor after you want return to entrance? If not that's another hint for me last two spots could be Sepulcher and Icecrown.

  5. #4145
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Some of you are so fixed on "9.2 is last patch" that you make evidence out of thing that goes OPPOSITE direction. We could say that raid point towards 9.2 as final patch if Jailer would use portal to Azeroth as Nyel speculated many pages ago.

    Now we have 2 distinct villains (Anduin, Jailer) and 2 goals for Jailer (whatever he'll do in first ones/Sepulcher + invasion of Azeroth, he's goal is world soul after all). Of course they could squeeze it in one patch, but easily it can be 2 patches. We will see. If there will be 9.3, Blizzard would have to return to old patch schedule and release 9.2 late November (so raid would be on Highmaul/Antorus schedule).

    Btw, I won't have opportunity to play this week, could someone confirm if Tazavesh use one of two remaining spots on Oribos top floor after you want return to entrance? If not that's another hint for me last two spots could be Sepulcher and Icecrown.
    "2 distinct villains" when Anduin is literally controlled by Jailer and following him at his side, what are you even saying lol?

    "2 distinct goals", okay so basically "New Raid: Sepulcher" + "New Jailer invasion forces in Dragonblight", there done. Here are your "2 distinct goals" put in one patch, like they did with 8.3.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-07-08 at 05:29 PM.

  6. #4146
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    "2 distinct villains" when Anduin is literally controlled by Jailer and following him at his side, what are you even saying lol?

    "2 distinct goals", okay so basically "New zone: Sepulcher" + "New Jailer invasion forces in Dragonblight", there done. Here are your "2 distinct goals" put in one patch, like they did with 8.3.
    First, controlled or not, Anduin is enough for final tier boss, especially if his fate is somehow connected to Arthas. And of course these two zones could be put in one patch, (although unlike Vale and Uldum that were preparation for Nyalotha, both Sepulcher and Azeroth invasion sounds like places for big separate events). Do you even read my post?

    My first reply to you was just to point out how ridicolous is making argument for "no 9.3" from SoD end that is at best neutral for this discussion.

  7. #4147
    "beware the eyes of green". Spoiler... It's Chromie

    Seems the infinite dragonflight gets build up... 9.2
    Sepulcher. 9.3 end time. 10.0 world of warcraft - infinite war. That's why the jail or is like Thanos...
    Last edited by Kelstor; 2021-07-08 at 06:29 PM.

  8. #4148
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelstor View Post
    "beware the eyes of green". Spoiler... It's Chromie

    Seems the infinite dragonflight gets build up... 9.2
    Sepulcher. 9.3 end time. 10.0 world of warcraft - infinite war. That's why the jail or is like Thanos...
    Is there confirmation that it's Chromie?

  9. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Is there confirmation that it's Chromie?
    There is no official confirmation... But look at the whole hints. It's foreshadowed in the end time dungeon. It will end at wyrmrest temple this expansion. So the leaked cinematic might be legit. We have the hourglass nearby.

    And who got attacked there? It's Chromie. Chromie has green eyes and got mentioned as evil in in-game conversations. U can Google it


    I bet the jailor twisted reality so hard.... Nozdormu will turned into.... But dunno if 9.2 or 9.3
    Last edited by Kelstor; 2021-07-08 at 06:46 PM.

  10. #4150
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Is there confirmation that it's Chromie?

  11. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    ngl, this was weird in the weirdest way possible.

  12. #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They just kinda appear when a covenant is re-established.

    We don't know for what we need them for, but i imagine we'll use them to gain access to the Sepulcher.
    That’s literally it

    We need all sigils to reach the sepulcher
    He stole them for the same purpose

  13. #4153
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    16,019
    The "eyes of green" line was in the context of the Life realm, referring to the dreadlord infiltrator there.

    So no, it's not Chromie.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!


  14. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    "2 distinct villains" when Anduin is literally controlled by Jailer and following him at his side, what are you even saying lol?

    "2 distinct goals", okay so basically "New Raid: Sepulcher" + "New Jailer invasion forces in Dragonblight", there done. Here are your "2 distinct goals" put in one patch, like they did with 8.3.
    9.2 follow zovaal
    Save Anduin
    Discover the secrets of the sepulcher

    9.3 defeat the jailer
    Rebuild the shadowlands main structure

  15. #4155
    The first ones in the new raid are quite intriguing, or at least the constructs left behind are.

    I could easily see a 9.2 that has us go to somewhere in the in-between that is filled with stuff detailing the first ones in preparation for the Sepulcher, whether that is on Azeroth or wherever.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  16. #4156
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    No. This is not how basic storytelling works. When the villain gets their final form and literally says it's time to end the cosmos, you don't randomly go on a B plot.
    You haven't played many RPGs, have you? That's the perfect time to go off and handle sidequests. The big bad can wait till i'm done and ready.

  17. #4157
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The first ones in the new raid are quite intriguing, or at least the constructs left behind are.

    I could easily see a 9.2 that has us go to somewhere in the in-between that is filled with stuff detailing the first ones in preparation for the Sepulcher, whether that is on Azeroth or wherever.
    No. If that happens 10.0 will have to be delayed until 2023, and Blizzard won't have an expansion last 3 years.

  18. #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    No. This is not how basic storytelling works. When the villain gets their final form and literally says it's time to end the cosmos, you don't randomly go on a B plot.

    "Maybe we can go on a B plot to recruit Elune", buddy the Jailer is literally going to remake reality once he crosses that portal, he's not going to sip some tea, where will you find the time to recruit Elune

    This is the A B C of storytelling.
    You fail to see how bad Steve Danuser is at storytelling, they absolutely will go on a B-tangent for a whole year while Jailer does nothing despite being an uber God.

    Same reason Sargeras did nothing all Legion despite being powerful enough to manifest himself and stab Azeroth with his sword all along.

  19. #4159
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    No. If that happens 10.0 will have to be delayed until 2023, and Blizzard won't have an expansion last 3 years.
    For that Blizzard would have to release expansion in November 2023. 10.0 would release in 2023 if Shadowlands will last at least 2 years and 37 days, which isn't unlikely, we already had 3 expansions lasting more than 2 years.

    Is basic math really that hard?

  20. #4160
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    For that Blizzard would have to release expansion in November 2023. 10.0 would release in 2023 if Shadowlands will last at least 2 years and 37 days, which isn't unlikely, we already had 3 expansions lasting more than 2 years.

    Is basic math really that hard?
    Can you make *any* point without sounding so condescending and irritating?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •