Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    9 am PDT is already 00:00 on April 20 here. The later the more exhausting for me.
    Yeah, nvm, I'm dumb, it's scheduled for the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Trazzle View Post
    What’s with Evoker pushers?

There’s simply no basis for the concept in WoWs narrative other than a handful of generically named NPCs… literally pulled from thin air with most thematic concepts already being expressed within the mage class…

Thank goodness we’ll all know a bit more of what’s to come soon enough!
    I mean, that is exactly what "monk" was prior to MoP.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

There’s simply no basis for the concept in WoWs narrative other than a handful of generically named NPCs… literally pulled from thin air with most thematic concepts already being expressed within the mage class…

Someone posted this over-complicated bizarre leak that said something to the effect of "Dragonflight is real, Evoker is coming" in its metadata.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It's just speculation based on a questionable leaker. However you can't just write it off completely because blizzard can literally just make up whatever they want, whenever they feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I mean, that is exactly what "monk" was prior to MoP.
    Wrong. Monk existed from way back in WC3.

I would not be surprised at all if evoker was a spec for said new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    Good morning team
    Morning Scaleface
    Quote Originally Posted by horizon-nowhere View Post
    I would not be surprised at all if evoker was a spec for said new class.
    If it's a dragon class I'd expect the specs to be named after the flights, like Earth-Warden and Lifebinder.

Good morning team
    Our prophet leaker. Please give us something now that the big reveal is only a day away. <3

I don't think we'll get much more out of him since we're only 33 hours away, besides, if he is the real deal and only got this stuff from hearing someone else talk about the press kit I doubt he knows that many more details than what he already told us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Morning Scaleface

If it's a dragon class I'd expect the specs to be named after the flights, like Earth-Warden and Lifebinder.
    Agreed, but that would just make too much sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mike Ybarra with the final bit of foreshadowing.

If this ends up being really I'm super curious for their reasoning behind calling the class an "Evoker" instead of something more fitting like Dragonsworn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I don't think we'll get much more out of him since we're only 33 hours away, besides, if he is the real deal and only got this stuff from hearing someone else talk about the press kit I doubt he knows that many more details than what he already told us.
    I'd say he is the real deal. But my word means nothing so everyone will see on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by raindance View Post
    Wrong. Monk existed from way back in WC3.
    No, Brewmaster existed in WC3. Monk was something a handful of vague NPCs had (Scarlets, Auchenai). When Blizzard made monk, they pulled in Brewmaster and made it a part of the overall monk class.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Mike Ybarra with the final bit of foreshadowing.
    Elune is a dragon confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    No, Brewmaster existed in WC3. Monk was something a handful of vague NPCs had (Scarlets, Auchenai). When Blizzard made monk, they pulled in Brewmaster and made it a part of the overall monk class.
    Maybe they will do this with Dragonsworn? Call the class Evoker but instead of basing specs off of the flights Dragonsworn is a spec? I have no idea, I'm just trying to reason with the name Evoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mferna View Post
    Our prophet leaker. Please give us something now that the big reveal is only a day away. <3
    Everything is in the posts I Just not mentioned one thing.. Yet i am Just a bit sad im out of Home next 3 days and its a bit hard to post anything i dont like to post about warcraft things on mobile...

10+ Year Old Account
    *blows the dust off my crusty three years absent account*

Uhhh... hi everyone XD; figured I'd finally come back and poke my head into this thread since I last took part in the 9.0 one. BRING ON THE DRAGONS.

Everything is in the posts I Just not mentioned one thing.. Yet i am Just a bit sad im out of Home next 3 days and its a bit hard to post anything i dont like to post about warcraft things on mobile...
    Don’t worry about it, posting new leaks on mobile is just as good