Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Would that count? I guess they held it back, but these couple of seconds feel like alot of nothing tbh.
    it was the third encrypted one

multiple cutscenes for the campaign were never implimented on the ptr and are expected to show up when the chapters unlock

We already know the First Ones are above the Cosmic Pantheons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    On an unrelated note: The First Ones created the Eternal Ones, the Titans and the Pantheon of Life...so it is safe to assume that they created a pantheon for each cosmic force. Why did we never hear about a Pantheon of Disorder when fighting the Burning Legion? And does that mean the Void Lords are the Pantheon of Void and the Naaru the Pantheon of Light? I am not sure if I like the direction Blizzard takes cosmology into, this is going to end in a giant mess.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So 9.1.5 for the time walking ToT raid or 9.2??
    9.1.5 - if there will be 9.1.5. I can see Blizzard merging 9.1.5 and 9.2 to save some time.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    On an unrelated note: The First Ones created the Eternal Ones, the Titans and the Pantheon of Life...so it is safe to assume that they created a pantheon for each cosmic force. Why did we never hear about a Pantheon of Disorder when fighting the Burning Legion? And does that mean the Void Lords are the Pantheon of Void and the Naaru the Pantheon of Light? I am not sure if I like the direction Blizzard takes cosmology into, this is going to end in a giant mess.
    The Pantheon of Disorder either doesn't exist since that would require ordering disorder, or alternatively we never heard about them because the focus was on the Burning Legion, whereas the Twisting Nether is rarely explored in depth.
    There isn't anything preventing the Twisting Nether from being home to extremely powerful demons that Sargeras never managed to recruit.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    9.1.5 - if there will be 9.1.5. I can see Blizzard merging 9.1.5 and 9.2 to save some time.
    Can we shelf this idea that blizz is going to do more work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The Pantheon of Disorder either doesn't exist since that would require ordering disorder, or alternatively we never heard about them because the focus was on the Burning Legion, whereas the Twisting Nether is rarely explored in depth.
    There isn't anything preventing the Twisting Nether from being home to extremely powerful demons that Sargeras never managed to recruit.
    It might be that they were created but they never agree

I could see them corrupting sargeras to have a little fun with their arrogant cousins

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Is it me or weren't we supposed to get 3 cinematics from this patch and only got 2 ?
    The third one is another Tyrande cinematic in 2 weeks.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The twisting nether really was the warp all along, Blizzard and Games Workshop have actually been playing the 20 year long con.

Let the galaxy burn.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

I could see them corrupting sargeras to have a little fun with their arrogant cousins
    Sounds possible. But that's what I mean with mess. If there is for example a Pantheon of Disorder, the titans should know about them. Why were they never mentioned anywhere? This new direction regarding cosmology will lead to a lot of plotholes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    yep
    first ones
    pantheons
    keepers

thats the hierarchy which places the eternal ones below the first ones the same way the keepers are below the titan pantheon

now my theory is that Argus (who is the only titan outside of eonar that has the power of one of the main cosmic powers) is actually the first one of death
    points for this are
    his power over death
    his connection to the shadowlands
    his ability "end of all things"
    he has a memory that is longer than time which was supposed to be made the moment the first titan was born

now as for why azeroth may also be a first one
    "she is not the last but the first" paired with "we must assemble the final titan"
    we still do not know her powers other than the azerite essences we gained specifically from her like the shard one
    we do know that she was strong enough to use the heart to free us from nzoth and her power "destroyed" a pocket dimension (i say destroyed but we know its a lie)
    our link with this unique world soul allowed us to open a waystone created by the first ones that was dormant even when others from our world were near
    Zovaal is looking for that which the first ones hid and we keep hearing how death will claim the soul of our world....but azeroth never referred to as a titan here....
    the pantheon of order hid azeroth from sargeras

so im assuming the first ones were similar to a pantheon themselves each ruling a domain keeping to themselves mostly so a balance was always kept even disorder
    we know the possible beings of most of these pantheons
    Life:
    Elune
    likely An'she or whatever the tauren call the sun

void:
    the void lords
    xalatath??

disorder:
    the beings that were responsible for the corruption of sargeras (yeah yeah i know currently all we know is that he went crazy and thats how he morphed into a being with the power of fel which is strictly disorder but...come on thats gonna get retconned)

light:
    The prime naaru was one most likely
    naaru were simple foot soldiers so im guessing other than Xera the others in that pantheon are just similar beings

we already know the other two

another little interesting part is that while the realms of death know about the first ones and obviously their chart is centered around them the chart we have which was supplied by beings of order has light as the big central force for some reason....but that leaves the obvious question.

If each realm is to believe that their central forces created the universe then what force created those forces??
    The answer is quite possibly the easiest to see.
    Creation is the 7th force
    creation is also another word for reality
    so azeroth is the first one of creation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Sounds possible. But that's what I mean with mess. If there is for example a Pantheon of Disorder, the titans should know about them. Why were they never mentioned anywhere? This new direction regarding cosmology will lead to a lot of plotholes.
    the titans didnt know about a pantheon of death
    they also likely didnt know about any of the other pantheons

look at it like a family tree and the first ones are aunts and uncles
    this makes the pantheons essentially cousins
    now if you were orphans would you know about all of your cousins??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The third one is another Tyrande cinematic in 2 weeks.
    yeah after learning the garrosh cutscene was simply a single person making it id have to say i was mistaken lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Even if there are cosmic representatives for Disorder, i very much doubt it would be a united Pantheon but rather individual entities causing shit for shits sake.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Even if there are cosmic representatives for Disorder, i very much doubt it would be a united Pantheon but rather individual entities causing shit for shits sake.
    absolutely agree

that or its the embodiment of chaos theory

I've been a little out of the loop since BFA, but I think a time jump would be really interesting in terms of the story because I respect the fact they are now in unchartered waters but if you jump say 10-15 years, you can play around with the story a little more.

For me, what I loved about WOTLK was the personal story. Even though it was still a large scale threat, it still felt like a handful of champions could somehow get the job done. What I loved about Cataclysm was essentially hitting the reset button on the areas we love, with new stories and ideas for each of those lands. I didn't vibe with the other continents the same way I do Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor or even Northrend to be honest.

I'd like to see the 10.0 expansion revamp a handful of zones in EK/Kalimdor/Northrend and create stories within them. You could use the opening of the Shadowlands as the threat, it keeps getting bigger and bigger and as a result, it's breaking down the barriers between realities across Azeroth so we're tasked with finding ways to repair it.

As for Sylvanas, I think the restoration of her soul is actually a great idea. I think her punishment should be a simple one, she's got to live with what she's done and the expansion at some point tasks us (the champion) with locating her and getting her to help fix the world she broke.

absolutely agree

that or its the embodiment of chaos theory
    Either way, i'd very much go with "we haven't actually seen proper Disorder yet". The Legion is very clearly an aberration, what with it going directly against its basic principle and being lead by a frickin' Titan of all things.

Disorder should be the least cohesive faction (if you can even call it that) by its very nature, with every being out for themselves and the closest thing to cooperation being that they happen to have the same goals and see more benefit in not hindering one another.
    Last edited by huth; 2021-07-17 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Either way, i'd very much go with "we haven't actually seen proper Disorder yet". The Legion is very clearly an aberration, what with it going directly against its basic principle and being lead by a frickin' Titan of all things.

Disorder should be the least cohesive faction (if you can even call it that) by its very nature, with every being out for themselves and the closest thing to cooperation being that they happen to have the same goals and see more benefit in not hindering one another.
    perhaps we will see the complete opposite of our titan pantheon of order

a single being but with many personalities and powers that cant settle on a single thought

10+ Year Old Account
    Few questions

- End of Legion - Khadgar says he has to take care of another problem and goes back to the tower of Medihv.

Where is that hinting any? Any in game clues or foreshadowing? Return of Medivh? Related to Burning Legion or something else?

-Azshara is not dead we know that, any updates on this?

-Sword is still inside Azeroth after defeating N'zoth and going to Shadowlands. No way the sword will just sit there forever and not do anything. I don't believe Azeroth is healed until it is taken out. Will we finally get rid of the sword when we come back? Or will this be the Black Empire expansion in the style of Cataclysm 2.0 with everything corrupted and taken over after we come back from the Shadowlands?

-Whats happening with the Dragons abd the black dragon eggs ? Didn't Wrathion mentioned Dragon Isles?

Would love to hear your thoughts and facts if you have any in regards to what is 100% known. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Few questions

- End of Legion - Khadgar says he has to take care of another problem and goes back to the tower of Medihv.

Where is that hinting any? Any in game clues or foreshadowing? Return of Medivh? Related to Burning Legion or something else?

-Azshara is not dead we know that, any updates on this?

-Sword is still inside Azeroth after defeating N'zoth and going to Shadowlands. No way the sword will just sit there forever and not do anything. I don't believe Azeroth is healed until it is taken out. Will we finally get rid of the sword when we come back? Or will this be the Black Empire expansion in the style of Cataclysm 2.0 with everything corrupted and taken over after we come back from the Shadowlands?

-Whats happening with the Dragons abd the black dragon eggs ? Didn't Wrathion mentioned Dragon Isles?

Would love to hear your thoughts and facts if you have any in regards to what is 100% known. Thanks.
    Basically everything you're asking about has no answers or new info you don't already know. They're all open threads Blizzard will eventually go back to, hopefully.
    Here's the Dragon Isles quest, which is the first reference to the isles in the entire series.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Uns..._Scale_(quest)
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

9.2 has to be Zovaal vs Elune, right? I assume Elune is guarding the sepulchur of knowledge.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Elune this, Elune that.
    When will Blizzard remember An'she, who's on the same level as Elune?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I assume Elune is guarding the sepulchur of knowledge.
    Why would you ever assume this?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing