Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    perhaps we will see the complete opposite of our titan pantheon of order

a single being but with many personalities and powers that cant settle on a single thought
    Yeah, something like that. A being of incredible power that rarely manages to pick a course of action for long enough to actually do anything meaningful, but when it does, all you can do is stay out of its way until it changes its mind. Which probably won't be very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    9.2 has to be Zovaal vs Elune, right? I assume Elune is guarding the sepulchur of knowledge.
    The Sepulcher of Knowledge is an area in Maldraxxus. Elune definitely isn't guarding it since she never shows up when we break in.

The Sepulcher Zovaal wants to go to is some other thing we don't know much outside of a name about.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yeah, something like that. A being of incredible power that rarely manages to pick a course of action for long enough to actually do anything meaningful, but when it does, all you can do is stay out of its way until it changes its mind. Which probably won't be very long.

The Sepulcher of Knowledge is an area in Maldraxxus. Elune definitely isn't guarding it since she never shows up when we break in.

The Sepulcher Zovaal wants to go to is some other thing we don't know much outside of a name about.
    i dont think zovaal or any of his followers even called it a sepulcher just the primus

he wants to find what the first ones hid and apparently theres something in the sepulcher that will help him do it

im just happy we actually lost in the raid...it is a refreshing feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Few questions

- End of Legion - Khadgar says he has to take care of another problem and goes back to the tower of Medihv.

Where is that hinting any? Any in game clues or foreshadowing? Return of Medivh? Related to Burning Legion or something else?

-Azshara is not dead we know that, any updates on this?

-Sword is still inside Azeroth after defeating N'zoth and going to Shadowlands. No way the sword will just sit there forever and not do anything. I don't believe Azeroth is healed until it is taken out. Will we finally get rid of the sword when we come back? Or will this be the Black Empire expansion in the style of Cataclysm 2.0 with everything corrupted and taken over after we come back from the Shadowlands?

-Whats happening with the Dragons abd the black dragon eggs ? Didn't Wrathion mentioned Dragon Isles?

Would love to hear your thoughts and facts if you have any in regards to what is 100% known. Thanks.
    Well return of Medivh would be cool.
    Maybe if We don't seem in SL, he's alive?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Elune this, Elune that.
    When will Blizzard remember An'she, who's on the same level as Elune?
    That would means they should remember other races in this game, and taurens are down the list, We only have Baine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why would you ever assume this?
    They are building up to Elune, obviously. They are building up Zovaal and his reset of the universe, obviously.

Seems like a collision course.

I guess the end of SL could be an Elune reveal and the climax of the Zovaal arc done in completely separate stories. That would be REALLY weird tho.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    They are building up to Elune, obviously. They are building up Zovaal and his reset of the universe, obviously.

Seems like a collision course.
    Why would the Sepulcher be in the Life realm and not somewhere in the Shadowlands? If it is in the Shadowlands then there would be zero reason for Elune to be there.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why would the Sepulcher be in the Life realm and not somewhere in the Shadowlands? If it is in the Shadowlands then there would be zero reason for Elune to be there.
    5 Covenant leaders have key to that realm, obviously it's connected to SL. Btw, do we know if Arbiter even existed before Zovaal's fall? Maybe he was supposed to be Judge, but after he went mad others took his sigil and made Arbiter construct from it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Btw, do we know if Arbiter even existed before Zovaal's fall?
    The fact that she disappears when Zovaal takes the orb and he calls it "his" suggest that no, she did not exist before his imprisonment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Well return of Medivh would be cool.
    Maybe if We don't seem in SL, he's alive?
    He IS alive.
    We and Khadgar interacted with him in Return to Karazhan, then he flew off into the TW.

Formerly known as Arafal

So according to watcher the time dilation only works one way in the shadowlands
    But we are going to a place that is different from the ordinary shadowlands

I think we are seeing time skip in 10.0 if we don’t go back to Azeroth in 9.3
    My reasoning is….devs lie
    We were told hellscream would be a boss in WoD
    We were told TF wouldn’t be removed
    We were told that the “pantheon of death” wasn’t really a pantheon

I truly believe something we do in this expansion will be used to explain a time skip of 10 years

This gives time for the scarlet crusade to gain power and represent a threat
    This gives the naga time to regroup
    This gives the horde a chance to develop its new council
    This gives the alliance with the new leader a chance to develop the possibility of the end of a monarchy
    This gives Wrathion time to find the dragon isles

I’m ready to be done with this BS lord of death lead into the expansive universe garbage and get back to punching dragons in the face

My take is we are deifinitely going to see more of the light in 10.0, and Zovaal will pratially succeed, and a time jump is probably gonna happen as well.
    Also I think given the huge negativity with current lore, I feel that they'd want to wrap up some things and start from fresh in the next few years.
    The dreadlord thread is also interesting, wonder what that will lead to.
    But if we defeat Zovaal, it seems that 3 cosmic forces, death (without Zovaal), life, and order are "on our side", at least not trying to do some major invasions, or against us.

So what I could see
    9.2 Zovaal fight, but he manages to start some restart process, it will take some time, slowly resetting the cosmos as we know it. It is revealed that to either stop it or maybe contact the first ones to help, we need all 6 cosmic forces to unite (or maybe similar to the current seals, take something key-like from each cosmic force).
    10.0 We return to Azeorth for our Titan, and find that light invaded. We have to get back into power, and also make light see what's at stake etc, and they are either joining us or we just take something from them.
    10.1 We visit the void lords for the first time, and same as before
    10.2 Same with disorder, we find out what happend without Sargeras, and they either join or we take something.
    10.3 Final battle for stopping reset, maybe Zovaal was not defeated, just stopped for a bit, and it's him we have to deal with, or something else. Anyway, we win and either some betrayal happens (dreadlord thing for example) and everything is remade to their ideas and with a hard reset like this 11.0 or wow 2 will jump into this world a bit later, or we just succeed, some temporary peace, and again, we'll start with a new char a bit later.

I could also see Medivh coming back for this one, he's off doing some more important cosmic stuff (right?), some cool character development for Sylvanas and Anduin.
    I think it's possible, that in the end Anduin will just not be able to live with what he's done, and make some sacrifice to save Sylvanas, and Sylvanas will have to learn to finally live with her complete soul(?) and make amends.

I hope this The Light expansion comes with dark mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still hoping we come back to an Azeroth that, in our absence, it is revealed N'Zoth's actual plan was for us to be out of the picture and an onslaught of the Void could occur. And because the champions (us) and major lore figures were away for so long, both factions had to resort to radical steps to combat the threat.

Turalyon goes full blown Dictator of the Light and transforms Stormwind into a beacon of RIGHTEOUS FIRE TO SMITE THE SHADOW... and the Horde just exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneLivesInDeath View Post
    Still hoping we come back to an Azeroth that, in our absence, it is revealed N'Zoth's actual plan was for us to be out of the picture and an onslaught of the Void could occur. And because the champions (us) and major lore figures were away for so long, both factions had to resort to radical steps to combat the threat.

Turalyon goes full blown Dictator of the Light and transforms Stormwind into a beacon of RIGHTEOUS FIRE TO SMITE THE SHADOW... and the Horde just exists.
    It's really time to put old gods into a box, lock it and lose a key.

IMO, that part of WoW as far as Azeroth itself is concerned is done. After all said and done, they are nothing more than lieutenant level bois. The next Void expansion we should be dancing with Ethereals and Void Lords on K'aresh.

Yes, faking their own death would be such an Old God thing to do.

So according to watcher the time dilation only works one way in the shadowlands
    But we are going to a place that is different from the ordinary shadowlands

I think we are seeing time skip in 10.0 if we don’t go back to Azeroth in 9.3
    My reasoning is….devs lie
    We were told TF wouldn’t be removed
    We were told that the “pantheon of death” wasn’t really a pantheon

I truly believe something we do in this expansion will be used to explain a time skip of 10 years

This gives time for the scarlet crusade to gain power and represent a threat
    This gives the naga time to regroup
    This gives the horde a chance to develop its new council
    This gives the alliance with the new leader a chance to develop the possibility of the end of a monarchy
    This gives Wrathion time to find the dragon isles

I’m ready to be done with this BS lord of death lead into the expansive universe garbage and get back to punching dragons in the face
    I agree, depending on how SL ends it would give the perfect window for a time skip. And they've been building up a lot of sub-plots which have lead nowhere at the moment over the past few years. Sure, they could all be leads to future expansions... but I like the idea that it might be amounting to something more. Zovaal having a Thanos moment would be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Yes, faking their own death would be such an Old God thing to do.
    I could definitely see this happen, but Blizzard being Blizzard, they will probably miss the mark on that one.

I just hope 10.0 is Azeroth related, and then ideally a revamp. The old world deserves some love, and I'm a bit tired of expansions which all fit into their own little suitcase, if I may say. But again, I'm preparing myself to be very disappointed with whatever is announced for 10.0, definitely not getting my hopes high after how Azshara AND N'Zoth were butchered last expansion.

We'll see I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    One's probably part of the last leg of the campaign, I imagine, wouldn't it?
    Yeah. It's called "What lies ahead" and I'm still hellbent on the necropolis cinematic, so I expect it right there.

By the way, a time skip due to how time behaves differently in the Shadowlands makes zero sense from a lore point of view. So they have to find another reason for a time skip.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-07-18 at 01:14 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I still think they genuinely wanted him to be one but he got dropped due to ... 'constraints'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah. It's called "What lies ahead" and I'm still hellbent on the necropolis cinematic, so I expect it right there.

By the way, a time skip due to how time behaves differently in the Shadowlands makes zero sense from a lore point of view. So they have to find another reason for a time skip.
    Why does it make zero sense from a lore point of view exactly? Not trying to throw shade, I am genuinely asking.

7+ Year Old Account
    A time skip can be implemented at any time, anywhere.
    They do not need to have any sort of grand, in-universe, time mumbo-jumbo reason to enact one.

We defeat Zovaal, come back to Azeroth and the next expansion just picks up 5-10 years after.
    Boom, you have a time skip.

All that's left is filling those 5-10 years with lore.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    A time skip can be implemented at any time, anywhere.
    They do not need to have any sort of grand, in-universe, time mumbo-jumbo reason to enact one.

We defeat Zovaal, come back to Azeroth and the next expansion just picks up 5-10 years after.
    Boom, you have a time skip.

All that's left is filling those 5-10 years with lore.
    True! I mean, I'd still prefer us having a lore reason or some major event introducing the time skip, but if they really want to do one... they could just do it, without any explanation.