5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    what else do you expect from an expansion called "Dragonflight"? Dinosaurs?
    Didn't we establish that it will be called Wrath of the Garrosh? Or better yet, Garrosh of the Bolvar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Fair enough, I'm good with that. For the record, I'm not saying this is what I think is coming (because I honestly don't think it is, I'm still thinking dragon-based class), I'm more just arguing where it or might not actually be possible.
    And I thank you for that. TBH, I will be happy with whatever the result is. I simply desire a new (3-spec) class that is somewhat original and doesn't cannibalize existing classes.

Yeah i dont trust scaleface anymore. That image he posted is fake

Quote Originally Posted by Raxacorico View Post
    I don't really understand where's the problem with that? The world is called Warcraft, there are countless species fighting for survival. Two main factions going after each others throats. Orcs were enslavers, murderers, pillagers, demon blood crazed lunatics but we draw the line at chaining the dragon queen, letting her lay eggs and using her children as war beasts?
    It's when women are victims of sexual violence and are constantly portrayed as such that there is a problem. Well, her sharing a name with Alex Afrasiabi certainly makes a lot of sense when you take her rape victim past into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wouldn't mind another draw or expansion at some point. It was such a cool continent and it's potential was wasted.
    Yea, I'm a big fan of outland, but I was disappointed with the expansion, even though there were some things I enjoyed. Just felt like orc was coming out of my eyes and ears during that expansion. Though I still to this day love Gorgrond as one of my favorite zones. I don't know why, I do not know why, probably the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    To me it still looks like a FF14 Roegadyn and not like an orc at all. Maybe a new type of Ogre at best? But the Zuluhed flashback idea does make a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    This is kinda what I'm seeing. To me, it looks like there are some chains falling down his chest. Also holy shit his head is SMALL (I don't think he's wearing a hood, I think the way the light hits the dragon in the background just creates that illusion).

I think his head is way bigger than you suggested

I just saw WoD cinematic and hooded Garrosh definitively looks like that guy.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

5+ Year Old Account
    Also, congrats everyone. We reached page 2300 with 19 hours to spare.

Don't say that so loud. It will probably still be a couple of hours before people notice the sky/clouds is from the ingame skybox.

Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    It's when women are victims of sexual violence and are constantly portrayed as such that there is a problem. Well, her sharing a name with Alex Afrasiabi certainly makes a lot of sense when you take her rape victim past into consideration.
    Alexstrasza predates Afrasiabi even working for WoW. He was just a pleb playing games back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Also, congrats everyone. We reached page 2300 with 19 hours to spare.
    Here's to 2500 before the reveal, let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Don't say that so loud. It will probably still be a couple of hours before people notice the sky/clouds is from the ingame skybox.
    You are behind, Ercarp mentioned the similarity almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Evwaldi View Post
    So you are hyped about Dragons? And Dragons, and Dragons?

Nobody has seen them in years, they where in cataclysm yeah besides that they did nothing.

Suddenly they will be relevant and important again?
    As I am a huge Richard A. Knaak fan (please kill me for it), yes, I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post

I just saw WoD cinematic and hooded Garrosh definitively looks like that guy.
    That's what I've been saying!

We don't need no CSI tech, it's plain as day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    That was the first thing that stood out to me. It reminded me of some of the BfA skyboxes, Mechagon in particular.

I think what it's reminding me of is the Mechagon skybox, although you could argue that they're just clouds and clouds all kind of look the same. But it does have that same painterly quality as WoW's skyboxes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    You are behind, Ercarp mentioned the similarity almost immediately.
    So someone was listening to my skybox ramblings.

The leaker said the image was photoshopped to remove traceable IDs, so the sky could just be fake to remove something.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering if Mike Ybarra's "the future of Warcraft" means there will be a major change in either the sub model, platforms, or content release. We've been so focused on the in game possibilities, but we haven't spoken much about the out of game functions that could see a lot of change.

Personally, the sub model doesn't bother me too much but I wouldn't mind seeing the tokens go away (yeah right); launching on consoles would be...interesting...given the challenges of porting to consoles.

Anyway, back to in game stuff...why Garrosh, again? Does it make sense to anyone?
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

So someone was listening to my skybox ramblings.
    I read all posts, especially the ramblings.

5+ Year Old Account
    I was sort of entertaining his truthfullness despite the riddiculoiusness of the november release date, but he PM-ed me that Shadowlands has more subscribers than BfA. Regardless of my personal beliefs on the matter, not even shareholders are told exact sub numbers, so somone like him with just PR packages would certainly know fuck all about the subject.

And if my intutition is correct, all we know is the title. Tomorrow will be interesting.