Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I am going to make dinner and I swear to god if something happens with the PTR while I'm gone...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    :O

I wanna belive Blizzard artists can do a better job than that... beacuse that look terrible...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    Those, who asked for something new...

It is just over 24 hours for it to be found out whether my information is correct.
    Of course, there will be traditional voices like "lucky guy" etc I have no influence on it ..

But... how about this? :

Yes, it need to be that quality.. (yeah he made it in photoshop, anyone can paint similiar dragon ofc) but I am sure You will understand why.
    The images are full of ids by which its easy to discover a source Thats all.
    To help You discovering did it's a scene from hots trailer or no, here is it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQV2MLHFYFg
    It's fake af.

Enjoy your 5min of fame

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    PTR build just updated.

https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/1516187682497564680

After a long hiatus a brand new 9.2.5 PTR build has emerged
    I'm never gonna be able to sleep at this rate. It's already 2 AM but new stuff keeps popping up...

I'm dying inside imagining that dragon doing the "succubus entice" animation for the Incubus males...

Blizzard -what the everloving fuck-....?
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Yeah and how are they gonna sell race changes after the fact if the lizard man race can turn into every race

Why would someone buy a race change if they can go to the barber and change their second form to whatever race they want.
    What makes you think they'd able to do that?

I very much doubt Blizzard is gonna let us change the secondary form entirely, just its base appearance.

Formerly known as Arafal

I think people are coping seriously hard if they think the femDragon is a straight copy of Dreadlords or Stoneborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    You know it might legit be from a scalie pserver. From what I understand scalies are pretty into Warcraft dragons for obvious reasons so there might be a friends only pserver out there.
    I had no clue that was a thing! That could be a very good possible explanation. Knowing how dedicated furries can be, and now having the information that WarCraft dragons are interesting to them, I think that is a very possible origin for this model.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Okay, well thanks for sharing your opinion. Let's hope Blizzard disagrees.
    "lets" you mean you hope, the rest of us dont want to have to fucking scream at our dragon raid members to use items to reduce their side so we can actually see mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    It's fake af.

Enjoy your 5min of fame
    I don't know, this one looks pretty realistic. It almost certainly seems rendered, though I suppose something could be obfuscated by the poor quality of the screenshot. However, one thing that is raising something in my mind is the fact that I am almost certain I have seen that exact piece of architecture before—golden, splayed spines on a white platform with orange gems. It almost looks like the Purifiers from StarCraft II.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    It's fake af.

Enjoy your 5min of fame
    What "fame" is there even, some hype on the mmo-c forums? lol

Or the infamy of literally leaking stuff that people have tried keeping hidden for over a year and worked super hard on. Which is generally an asshole thing to do.

@Hipnos14 hey everyone knows you're secretly a freak when it comes to editing your models.

please tell us you're pranking us with this dragon? is it you? I need to see the light again but this whole thing just became so dark.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "lets" you mean you hope, the rest of us dont want to have to fucking scream at our dragon raid members to use items to reduce their side so we can actually see mechanics.
    Curiously they don't like when I copy some dragon or zandalari aquatic form and then use earth wind and fire on my monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    You know it might legit be from a scalie pserver. From what I understand scalies are pretty into Warcraft dragons for obvious reasons so there might be a friends only pserver out there.

That said this looks real to me. I dont want it to be and I hate it but it looks legit.
    I really doubt this. This is some hardcore cope if people actually believe this.

Not that it’s unusual for here.

Let’s just see it in action .

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    :O

I dont know whether i love or hate this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I'm dying inside imagining that dragon doing the "succubus entice" animation for the Incubus males...

Blizzard -what the everloving fuck-....?
    Hold on, I think this might actually be the skeleton the faker used for the model edit. I thought it was Female DH's Metamorphosis, but this looks arguably much closer. Even the shape of the wings matches better.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Time for our last minute encryption fail.
    Knowing blizz I'm expecting full spoilers in the new build. Be it database entries for the new race, armor for the new race/class or something lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm never gonna be able to sleep at this rate. It's already 2 AM but new stuff keeps popping up...
    I'm not going to bed for another 11 hours lmao

Then sleep for 6 and get up and drag my wife kicking and screaming out of bed. (she hates wow now but also loves it but also hates it, which is totally a mood for me too)

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Hold on, I think this might actually be the skeleton the faker used for the model edit. I thought it was Female DH's Metamorphosis, but this looks arguably much closer. Even the shape of the wings matches better.
    and the tail, which is the biggest tell to me. praying

at the very least, it's the skeleton Blizz used.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    For Azeroth!