Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    That was mostly on lore though, not to mention the discussion that wasn't lore was on how much they hated Azerite.

Discounting lore the engagement on forums is probably about the same.
    Lore was one part yes, it was until later when people realisednit was shit( not counting alpha, beta) the feedback was wasted.

People tend to forget that for alot of people forums/fansites are as much part of the whole thing, but theorycrafting seems like a relic these days.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    > The evidence is everywhere!!!

“Oh cool, so you can provide evidence to back your claims easily?”

> Denial! Sad! You always get people trying to pin things down with “numbers” and “hard data” and “facts”! You have to take me at my word!!!
    Most funny is we could find almost same quotes from same people (if they were active back then) from same BfA period. Always current year is worst eva.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I was generally speaking.. you always get people like you trying to pin everything down with numbers etc. Listen I dont care about the nitpicking, its that the evidence is everywhere and everybody sees it, its not always about numbers..
    Its sad and i see alot of dinial in here, which I get, but people just seem to care even less than last year. I mean I notice it with myself.. I know I wil get some lenghty detailed response, but honestly if I were you I wouldnt bother.
    Lol, so SL is less crowded than BfA at this time, you don't have numbers, evidence is everywhere (not numbers though, important part) and everybody sees it (not me though, guess I'm special), it's all about your feelings.

Yep, detailed response would be fruitless.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-07-22 at 07:21 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    > The evidence is everywhere!!!

“Oh cool, so you can provide evidence to back your claims easily?”

> Denial! Sad! You always get people trying to pin things down with “numbers” and “hard data” and “facts”! You have to take me at my word!!!
    I dont care m8... i am not going to provide you with data or source or some other bullshit. If you dont see a difference then thats up to you. Your comment was expected btw and I see that as part of the dinial.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont care m8... i am not going to provide you with data or source or some other bullshit. If you dont see a difference then thats up to you. Your comment was expected btw.
    I mean sure, if you call "bullshit" providing proofs for your claims in a discussion , then there is nothing to discuss with you indeed. This dodge was also very expected.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I mean sure, if you call "bullshit" providing proofs for your claims in a discussion , then there is nothing to discuss with you indeed. This dodge was also very expected.
    I mean sure what ever, same as your post.

You truly believe evidence is needed here? Lol

7+ Year Old Account

You truly believe evidence is needed here? Dont bs us.
    If you want to bs us instead with your feelycraft, stand in line. We got "lol it's so obvious!" dudes like you every year.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Just ignore people who don’t want to discuss things. It’s a forum, not a shitpost litterbox.

You don’t like wow and a lot of people don’t. And?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to bs us instead with your feelycraft, stand in line. We got "lol it's so obvious!" dudes like you every year.
    Your responses were the most meaningless to begin with.. Its not us here.. you started to respond to me so its just you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Most funny is we could find almost same quotes from same people (if they were active back then) from same BfA period. Always current year is worst eva.

Lol, so SL is less crowded than BfA at this time, you don't have numbers, evidence is everywhere (not numbers though, important part) and everybody sees it (not me though, guess I'm special), it's all about your feelings.

I guess you are just.. realy special.

My raid team actually doubled in size because of the people returning lol

- - - Updated - - -

9.2 is going to be in the area of the sepulcher
    We will be fighting the jailer’s lieutenants including but not limited to
    Denathrius (they reclaimed him)
    Helya (the primus sealed her back into helheim)
    Muehzala (likely rescued like denathrius)
    Dread lord queen (no reason not to explore her)
    Anduin

Sylvanas redemption starts
    Her shattered soul made her a sociopath
    Her full soul makes her full of regret and she wants to fix everything
    She tells us about Zovaal’s plan
    She sacrifices herself to save Anduin and has a cringe last line

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Anduin

I'm not sure about Denathrius being a boss. There are a few things pointing to the Nathrezim outlasting Zovaal and being the ultimate villains (with people in the Life and Light realms, the latter being Lothraxion most likely).

Maybe they will be the ultimate villains?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I'm not sure about Denathrius being a boss. There are a few things pointing to the Nathrezim outlasting Zovaal and being the ultimate villains (with people in the Life and Light realms, the latter being Lothraxion most likely).

Maybe they will be the ultimate villains?
    Lore-wide they are creations of denathrius and the in game book hints at lothraxion (the light nathrezim) still being a plant

They serve the jailer I imagine the denathrius encounter will have more lore revealed

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I only did current campaign on Venthyr and NF. Last week Necrolords chars recreate their sigil, right? This week I had sigil cutscene on Venthyr, but not on NF.

I only did current campaign on Venthyr and NF. Last week Necrolords chars recreate their sigil, right? This week I had sigil cutscene on Venthyr, but not on NF.
    It’s a different chapter

The new campaign is not covenant specific

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin
    I agree with most of this except for Denathrius. I suspect that the Nathrezim are intended to be future villains, possibly in 10.0. If so, it's likely that he is restored for that expansion rather than working with the Jailer again. The Anduin fight if it's there may well be the end fight. That is, rather than fight the Jailer who we've already seen we aren't on the level of, we'll take on Anduin and beat the Jailer's power from him while the covenant masters take down Zovaal himself.

I suspect this section is going to largely be your 9.1.5 story content, but I don't see her sacrificing herself. If she was going to sacrifice herself, I doubt she would've gotten her full soul back. She'll help us defeat him & will be stuffed in the Thrall box for a couple expansions while they rework her image to yet again be a marketing tool.

Necrolords did not recreate their sigil as far as I know. They instead just promoted Draka to the new Margrave of the Chosen.
    Given how it is supposed to work I imagine they need to promote the rest of the Margraves as well. They are still missing the Construct Margrave, Eyes Margrave and Plague Margrave.

Given the way the Primus is seemingly the leader of the eternals I imagine he will create his sigil last to complete the set.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Anduin

No way we will fight Denathrius again this expansion. The original plan for him was to die at the end of Castle Nathria but they changed that because his voice actor was so good (iirc). I think they realized they could use him as a villain a few expansions down the line similiar to Helya or Ra-den. And that's good - we need more build-up for future raids/dungeons!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It’s a different chapter

The new campaign is not covenant specific
    We have 1 story chapter focused on each covenant, but this time they are smarter than in 7.2 and everyone do them. But on my Venthyr I got cutscene for sigil and not on NF, so I guess it's only for "my" chapter. I'll do whole thing on my Necrolord tomorrow and check, cause "their" chapter was last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Necrolords did not recreate their sigil as far as I know. They instead just promoted Draka to the new Margrave of the Chosen.
    Given how it is supposed to work I imagine they need to promote the rest of the Margraves as well. They are still missing the Construct Margrave, Eyes Margrave and Plague Margrave.

Given the way the Primus is seemingly the leader of the eternals I imagine he will create his sigil last to complete the set.
    Last one is Arbiter key.. or rather Zovaal's. I wonder how we recreate that, but very likely it will be opening quest for 7.2.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, doing Guardian of the First Ones now, and for some reason everything seems so alien. Sure we got plenty of Titan/Legion tech in the past, but somehow they way the dude looks and speaks, the architecture around him feels weird and off. More of this in the future, please.

You truly believe evidence is needed here? Lol
    Evidence is always needed when making claims. No exceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, doing Guardian of the First Ones now, and for some reason everything seems so alien. Sure we got plenty of Titan/Legion tech in the past, but somehow they way the dude looks and speaks, the architecture around him feels weird and off. More of this in the future, please.
    Titan tech still talks relatively "human". That thing is obviously a robot with a speech synthesizer.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Evidence is always needed when making claims. No exceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

Titan tech still talks relatively "human". That thing is obviously a robot with a speech synthesizer.
    Elegon then??
    Idk I’m possibly off base I stopped farming him in legion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    No way we will fight Denathrius again this expansion. The original plan for him was to die at the end of Castle Nathria but they changed that because his voice actor was so good (iirc). I think they realized they could use him as a villain a few expansions down the line similiar to Helya or Ra-den. And that's good - we need more build-up for future raids/dungeons!
    It will likely be like queen aszhara in nyalotha
    In the fight but not fighting