Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Also, it was @Axaron who leaked it. Let's give the man some credit because I think the pics are real.
    My question is how he got this—he seems to have a whole lot of information (some of which contradicts @Scaleface), including on the Evoker class which it seems odd to believe he was able to procure. He's been on this site for some time, and I don't know how he'd suddenly get ahold of this.

So, can anyone summarize a hundred last pages or so? I can see there are some interesting pictures of an alleged new race, but it seems to be a more recent thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I'd figure that to be likely, since classes always very explicitly tie into the main expansion theme (and usually the box character, too), but I am confused by the use of the name to begin with. I'm sure they could've just wanted something more general than Dragonsworn, but I do wonder where evocation of any kind connects to this.
    I'm assuming it has something to do with the class fantasy. Maybe it's because they don't want your character feeling like they have to beholden to dragons just because you use their power?

Quote Originally Posted by Nohros View Post
    The One who brought you 140p Screenshot

Confirms

That other 140p Screens are Real?

Why 140p Fax Quality?

Because hidden IDs, Codes, Watermarks.

Scaleface didnt leak the pics it was someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Also, it was @Axaron who leaked it. Let's give the man some credit because I think the pics are real.
    I don't know what he thinks he's leaked but those Saurok Argonian toy dragon looking lizard abominations are not real.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Scaleface didnt leak the pics it was someone else.
    It was @Axaron

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    I still don't get why people have such a hard on for the old talent system. It was boring as fuck.

That said, the leaked one looks a bit more like Artifact Weapons meets Conduits than the old Talent system.
    B-but, it was so roleplaying Game-ish and you also had all these different options and build paths, and there werent any cookie cutter specs at all. They also played so vastly different with the overall 10% different stats gained there in the Frost tree and there in the Fire Tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

That is literally the worst looking race I've ever seen in an MMO. It looks like it crawled off of some fetish page.

Wait there are people legitimately that upset about Pandas and Vulperas running around? I thought it was just a forum meme.

"Testatement of what Blizzard has become". Jesus fucking Christ get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    That is literally the worst looking race I've ever seen in an MMO. It looks like it crawled off of some fetish page.
    That made me laugh lol.

New PTR build btw

Quote Originally Posted by LordChristoff View Post
    IMO

Looks like the paws of a Panda, Legs of a Worgen, Human arms, and Torso may be slightly altered and custom head. IF it is true, how come they can stand up straight and Worgen still can't .. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Could it not be a custom model in a private server somewhere? I don't believe Blizz would go in this direction.
    The torso is also slightly comparable to that of uncorrupted Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladier View Post
    So, can anyone summarize a hundred last pages or so? I can see there are some interesting pictures of an alleged new race, but it seems to be a more recent thing.
    A great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened....

The supposed new talent system looks neat though.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDare View Post
    Wait there are people legitimately that upset about Pandas and Vulperas running around? I thought it was just a forum meme.

"Testatement of what Blizzard has become". Jesus fucking Christ get a grip.
    Pandaren are way fucking cooler than Vulpera and these dragons, you get a grip and don't lump them together.

Also quote me fr if you're gonna quote me
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

lol I'm actually laughing at how some hate this race so much. It looks totally fine to me. Are some people just upset it doesn't have enough bulging muscles for them or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    For people saying this might be Zuluhed as he subjugated Alexstrasza, I just read up on things and according to the info at least, Zuluhed was not actually the one to enslave Alexstrasza. He gave the Demon Soul to Nekros, who used it to subjugate Alexstrasza. And Nekros only had one leg. Which he lost to a human knight before he enslaved Alexstrasza.

Following the source of his visions, Zuluhed came into possession of what he called the Demon Soul.[2] He assured Doomhammer that he would be able to unlock its powers, but this proved difficult even with the still-formidable powers of the elder shaman. Zuluhed decided to give the artifact to his Second, Nekros Skullcrusher, a former warlock, and with its power managed to capture the dragonqueen, Alexstrasza, and subjugate her red dragonflight. Alexstrasza, threatened with the death of her children, unwillingly gave the Horde an endless supply of her deadly progeny.[3][4]
    https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/w...ed_the_Whacked

One of the few orcish warlocks who were not part of the Shadow Council, Nekros never cared for his dark, magical calling. He fled from the warlock ranks, returning to his warrior ways. But his duty to his clan, and himself, demanded that he saddle his burden, especially after a human knight deprived him of half a leg.[1][2]
    https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/w...s_Skullcrusher

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    It legit looks like a scalie OC that you'd see on the weird parts of twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsirk View Post
    New PTR build btw
    If the new PTR build spoils stuff I'm gonna laugh my ass off.

If these leaks are real...please Riot, hurry with your MMO and save us from this monstrosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    What methods did you use to upscale this, curious?