7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    I wonder if Dragonflight will bleed right into a Lightbound 11.0 then.
    Would be awesome! Also, maybe Galakrond was corrupted by that first Old God?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    cha-ching! Wait, I’m supposed to be asleep…
    Not possible due to timelines. Arthas and Jaina were apart at the time Anduin was born and hadn't been together for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Weird, because all 3 major RP servers are full of both of those things, and there's entire guilds thriving off this.

What's next, people hate vampire roleplayers on Alliance despite the dozens of Void Elves AFK in Stormwind every single day with their profiles set to such?
    Admittedly, "cringeworthy" is not always "unpopular". A lot of people cringe at the vampires, Scarlet Crusaders and Dragons but that doesn't mean people don't play as them. Sometimes, the minority frowns on a large population.

I would say there is one Crusader guild that I actually really thought were cool and interesting, which is a shame given that most of them are insufferable edgelords or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Weird, because all 3 major RP servers are full of both of those things, and there's entire guilds thriving off this.

What's next, people hate vampire roleplayers on Alliance despite the dozens of Void Elves AFK in Stormwind every single day with their profiles set to such?
    Yes. Though that's been the case for a while. lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    So from that Frankystein leak it seems like we will fight against the first original Old God and the void beacon on the isles may be what brings us the "Light vs Void" arc?

Sounds a bit like MoP, and I love it!
    Knaifu back with a vengeance?

Also guys, remember the textures that got datamined way back? The ones that we speculated to be either Lexie's new outfit or something for Belves? Looked at the clothed feamel Drac'thyr. Ain't she wearing just that?

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    What is wrong about it ? It looks cool even if low res. Can it be just a NPC model?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Marlamin/...349188/photo/3
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Marlamin/...2349188/photo/
    playable race this could be only the female model

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Would be awesome! Also, maybe Galakrond was corrupted by that first Old God?
    He could've been a herald of Yogg-Saron, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The idea is you pick a core race to be your mortal form, horde players will just pick a horde race.
    Where was it mentioned Horde Drakthyr could only pick Horde core races?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    On this note can we please get a transmog update so I don't have to go back to the vendor just ot hide my helm again?

14 doesn't make me do that. Classic doesn't make me do that.
    Buy the mop yak.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    This is news to me lol. Seems random.
    I don't hate Scarlet Brotherhood RP but the different flavours of dragon, vampire and other "power" RP styles are very much unfortunate.

World of Warcraft: Dragonleaks is my new favourite expansion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    Where was it mentioned Horde Drakthyr could only pick Horde core races?
    Nowhere, but if you expect to have a human run around Orgrimmar then you'll be very disappointed.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Not possible due to timelines. Arthas and Jaina were apart at the time Anduin was born and hadn't been together for years.
    Not to mention, what would be the point when you could just make Taelia into a secret Menethil, and then just have Anduin romantically involved with her instead if you just want to make Anduin king of Lordaeron?

It all just seems so needlessly complicated for no reason.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwolf View Post
    wait what even is that zone
    It's Tel'Abim!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It did back then and it will now. The average player will be at a disadvantage if they don't know what to pick and what not to pick. There is no guarantee it will be balanced close enough because Blizzard struggled back then and ultimately lowered choice to make balance easier. There were talent choices that gave less performance then others. That isn't a scaling issue but a choice actively working against the characters potential.

There were other issues then just talents in early games but with the knowledge you seem to have it is silly to ignore that not all talent choices were viable.
    It won't be any different from wrath and before. Players will adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't hate Scarlet Brotherhood RP but the different flavours of dragon, vampire and other "power" RP styles are very much unfortunate.
    The Sparklers are particularly annoying because they have no basis in lore at all. The Scarlet Crusade and the Dragons at least have some grounding, whereas the Vampires are completely random.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Admittedly, "cringeworthy" is not always "unpopular". A lot of people cringe at the vampires, Scarlet Crusaders and Dragons but that doesn't mean people don't play as them. Sometimes, the minority frowns on a large population.

I would say there is one Crusader guild that I actually really thought were cool and interesting, which is a shame given that most of them are insufferable edgelords or worse.
    And I consider anybody who publicly cringes at lore-compliant concepts like scarlets or dragons or vampires to be insufferable, as does literally everybody I know.

We're playing WoW.
    Everybody's an edgelord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corin View Post
    FUGGGGG
    This actually looks unironically so much better than the one Axaron shared. Those other screenshots must have been from an earlier Alpha stage for sure. If this is real, that is.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/121880955379122176/965833354350063636/unknown.png[/IMG]

Here's the supposed third one, can't find the second.
    Second is basically a higher-quality version of the first.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Nowhere, but if you expect to have a human run around Orgrimmar then you'll be very disappointed.
    Yeah, and Blizzard would never let Alliance play Blood Elves. Hell, neutral races in general will never happen because silhouettes.