7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Regardless I do hope we get the raid boss treatment that Vyraz deserves. Feels like a long time since we had a straight up warrior themed boss using warrior themed abilities.
    There is like entire wing in Theater devoted to that. :v
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    There is like entire wing in Theater devoted to that. :v
    Riad boss I should have specified.

And while Xav the Unfallen is definitely a fun warrior themed boss He does really just have that one fun mechanic of forcing 2 DPS to due, and for the rest he really does just have that banner and his various cone attacks.

I want a boss that charges enemies, or places down various banners that you have to consider either destroying quicckly or leaving up for a buff. Or heroic leaps and stance changes.
    I faintly remember Nazgrim being a pretty fun boss when he did his stance changes. I just want a boss to do something similar again.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Riad boss I should have specified.

And while Xav the Unfallen is definitely a fun warrior themed boss He does really just have that one fun mechanic of forcing 2 DPS to due, and for the rest he really does just have that banner and his various cone attacks.

I want a boss that charges enemies, or places down various banners that you have to consider either destroying quicckly or leaving up for a buff. Or heroic leaps and stance changes.
    I faintly remember Nazgrim being a pretty fun boss when he did his stance changes. I just want a boss to do something similar again.
    The closest concept I can think of is either in a Trials of Valor esque raid we fight the Primus or in a regular raid like maybe before we go after the Jailer himself he prepares us. Mostly the idea of us fighting the Primus in a raid is...well enticing. Dunno if that will be a thing though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I really do sometimes wonder whether that weird lake behind the House of Plagues was put there to become a raid entrance, certainly seems to fit the bill. Just place a giant Necrropolis near it and have a flight path similar to how you got to Naxxramas in Vanilla and you are set.
    Either that or it is just an area that was never used. I guess that is more likely, but I want to believe.

I do really feel like we're going to get a Necropolis raid with Maw-empowered Kel'thuzad as the final boss as kind of a wink and nod to Naxxramas while also serving as the "Maldraxxus raid."

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I do really feel like we're going to get a Necropolis raid with Maw-empowered Kel'thuzad as the final boss as kind of a wink and nod to Naxxramas while also serving as the "Maldraxxus raid."
    It really does seem like the most obvious choice.

For one it is a Maldraxxus raid, therefore satisfying the theory of a raid per covenant.
    Maldraxxus is playing on Scourge nostalgia.
    KT is playing on Scourge Nostalgia.

Combine it all together and you get a fitting Scourge/WotLK throwback raid that appeals to a wide demographic of players.

Would also be easy to reintroduce tier sets, just make improved versions of the classic/WotLK tier sets like they did for Black Temple with the Tomb of Sargeras.

Personally the idea of Naxx 3.0 isn't my favorite but I do see that happening.

And so we have confirmation on 9.1.

More covenant armor is quite surprising.

And so we have confirmation on 9.1.

More covenant armor is quite surprising.
    Agreed. I didn't expect them to do anything new with that. Moreover, they don't seem like that big of an upgrade over the original ones. Kind of in a weird place.

I guess they let people RP Venthyr more clearly though, lol.

Agreed. I didn't expect them to do anything new with that. Moreover, they don't seem like that big of an upgrade over the original ones. Kind of in a weird place.

I am curious about the rest of the sets. Especially the new mail set for Necrolords. The previous one was really good, next one should be equally good I would imagine.

Why are there 5 sets to see though? i assume the 2 right ones are both venthyr or a cov made only for cosmetics like from the ruins of Korthia.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Why are there 5 sets to see though? i assume the 2 right ones are both venthyr or a cov made only for cosmetics like from the ruins of Korthia.
    Yeah. 2 right ones are definitely venthyr. The robe set is basically what the NPCs wear and the other one has one of the venthyr medallions on the chest.

So not sure. It's advertised as cosmetic armor wearable by any class? Yet maybe there are still a few different iterations for each covenant? Idk.

- - - Updated - - -

I am curious about the rest of the sets. Especially the new mail set for Necrolords. The previous one was really good, next one should be equally good I would imagine.
    I had one issue with the Necrolord mail set.

Draka had a better version of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I Hope the showcased sets are the cloth ones.

I'm in need of a proper Night fae cloth set as the OG set definitely ain't it.

Formerly known as Arafal

I von't be happy until i can drink vine.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I Hope the showcased sets are the cloth ones.

I'm in need of a proper Night fae cloth set as the OG set definitely ain't it.
    For sure, lol.
    "We have a budget for like three 3D pieces at most. What do we use them on?"
    "Uh.. what about.. these weird cuffs.. a belt and uhh.. sandals?"
    "Sandals.. 3D sandals? That nobody will ever see because they're just a piece of flat mesh on the bottoms of the feet?"
    "Y.. yes."
    "GENIUS."

3+ Year Old Account
    For sure, lol.
    "We have a budget for like three 3D pieces at most. What do we use them on?"
    "Uh.. what about.. these weird cuffs.. a belt and uhh.. sandals?"
    "Sandals.. 3D sandals? That nobody will ever see because they're just a piece of flat mesh on the bottoms of the feet?"
    "Y.. yes."
    "GENIUS."
    At least Necrolord cloth has 3D shoes, right?

Also they actually show up on trolls lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    At least Necrolord cloth has 3D shoes, right?

Also they actually show up on trolls lol
    Well it has more or less full shoes on a set with no robes.

For Night Fae cloth, it's literally just flat sandal bottoms for a set with robes.

Well it has more or less full shoes on a set with no robes.

For Night Fae cloth, it's literally just flat sandal bottoms for a set with robes.
    The Pharaoh would probably have worked better with fully enclosed shoes instead of open ones, though. It's kinda weird seeing skin in those while at the same time having steel tips.

Hmm. Didn't expect a leak like this. Seems promising, hopefully they have more to show at blizzcon than just that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Hmm. Didn't expect a leak like this. Seems promising, hopefully they have more to show at blizzcon than just that post.
    My guess is they will talk about 9.1.5 and most likely some of 9.2 unless Blizzard is actually trying to pull a case where there are only 2 major patches, which seems highly unlikely unless they are banking on a massive 10.0 to balance it out.