Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Do you think that's low?
    We're moving goalposts from "look how many dislikes" to "look how few likes", now. Adjust the viewpoint to suit the narrative. Surely, people can't like this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Looks like Males are Elves and Females are Humans. I dislike that.
    BAHNAHAHA. NO SHOT. They wouldn't do that.

Another two spec class, lmfaooooooo
    Thank god my expectations were low because this was even below that!

I'll give them this, the dragon riding is really cool, but that is not gonna keep people playing.
    The leak season has been fun though!

But there's literally nothing it offers over FF14 so imma stick with my fellow weebs.

Ya'll enjoy your MMO and I'll see you again during the next leak season! o7

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Uldaman is confirmed as a new revamped dungeon
    Possibly. Its just supposed to be a new chamber in Uldaman which runs under the Badlands. They might not be connected at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    Different people think different things are cool.

Personally, I think dragon-people are cooler than this:

Dragon people are cooler than that, but humans with horns aren't dragon people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    This is a big defeat for team world revamp, but eh, it means we'll be here for 11.0...
    I don't think we'll ever get it now unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Please dont tell me people WANT systems now.
    lmao
    Didn't you hear? There's no wow factor, no hook! No Torghast or Warfr-HAH sorry I can't actually type that out.

They look really cool if not from the front in very low res.

I definitely will make myself a Deathwing/Neltharion/Wrathion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

So, to be honest, I am not getting the Hate.

- No borrowed power.
    - Focus on the world (probably thats where the "systems" come in, they talked about "stuff the players can do here" during the zone introductions), so probably world quests / events
    - New race & class
    - Talent trees
    - Professions matter & Revamp
    - UI revamp
    - More itemization through Dungeons, Raids and Professions!

this seems like what everyone always talks about what they want after the bad expansions.

Now they got it and they still are not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post

OK those look much better

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Right guys, make your early predictions for end boss of the expansion.

Murozond

Chromatus

Galakrond

Xal'atath

New character
    My prediction: there will mechanically be an "end boss" ie a final boss of the final raid but they won't be a main narrative villain like N'Zoth, The Jailer/Garrosh etc. This will mirror Vanilla which was technically Kel'Thuzad but he wasn't a constant narrative presence.

Now if they were more than a combat form with new visible armor and not linked to a class, I might be interested

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    This is a big defeat for team world revamp, but eh, it means we'll be here for 11.0...
    Nah, I'll be in Epsilon making the world revamp I want.

So we know that the new class wears mail armor, but I can't see to find any information about what type of weapons they wield. Anyone want to take a guess?

5+ Year Old Account
    The Good:

-Cinematic was cool, not really hype, but very pretty.
    -The Zones look amazing, not unique by any means but the art is good enough to carry it, finally open zones again.
    -Talent revamp was much, much needed, and was the biggest thing on my wishlist, which is enough to bump the expansion up to Legion tier for me.
    -Cross-faction play will be here at the start, and will most likely get developed more.
    -Seems to have flying at the start which is nice.
    -Overall good theme, no shock value, just a calm adventure expansion which I wanted.

The Bad:

-The new race is terrible, the new class is also terrible, forcing the terrible new race to only be the terrible new class is the worst case scenario with me.

It screams budget and lazy, I mean come on, it's brand new race, why the fuck is it reusing so much shit? And no, I don't care if the textures are new the fact that it also is genderless and way too skinny and feminine by default is just terrible. Demon Hunters had a similar thing going on but the difference in quality is very tangible.

Literally the last thing I wanted for a dragon-race and I'm super bitter already over it lol. So many design choices for the race are bad, I hate their heads, their legs are also terrible, the wings look awkward and cheap. I already know most gear will look shitty on them. Alpha or not, the core design of the race is just bad to me.

Legit the only way to save it would be to do a complete overhaul, which won't happen. And I'm super disappointed because they had so much PREVIOUS inspiration to go off of when making this race, hell the bipedal guards shown in the deep-dive look so much better than what we got. Such a shame.

Overall: 8/10
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

5+ Year Old Account
    This screams its great for me honestly.

Talent System looks interesting, I really like the humanoid form of the Dracthyr, and improved Flying that is instantly available is always a plus.

It can only be good.

I am so happy theres no Torghast/Island Expeditions/Warfronts crap.
    I agree with you I'm enjoying the simplification and stepping away from pointless systems. It's a return to the MoP expac structure.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    So, to be honest, I am not getting the Hate.

- No borrowed power.
    - Focus on the world (probably thats where the "systems" come in, they talked about "stuff the players can do here" during the zone introductions), so probably world quests / events
    - New race & class
    - Talent trees
    - Professions matter & Revamp
    - UI revamp
    - More itemization through Dungeons, Raids and Professions!

this seems like what everyone always talks about what they want after the bad expansions.

Now they got it and they still are not happy.
    And you get all of that in 2 years from now, which I am really curious how long will keep people playing. They are really putting all their eggs in the WOTLK basket.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Class/Talent revamp

1-60 revamp

Return of Points for Gear endgame

My interest comes down to the last one, I said they need to hit 2/3.

Continent looks nice as always, an exploration expansion feels refreshing after years of high stakes and poster villains.

Dracthyr having only Evoker is a mistake imo, but Evoker being only Dracthyr solves some issues with it. I guess they wanted to force Dracthyr to be played more than the Allied Races were.

Talent system feels real nice, just wish it was saddled with a game that was able to fix more than one gameplay problem every 2 years.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ns View Post
    Yes. Many do, in fact! You're entitled to not buying it if you find it uncool.
    Haven't seen many..

But I am also part of the we and I find horrible.. this looks llike these terrible final fantasy characters.. put bunny ears on it and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Didn't you hear? There's no wow factor, no hook! No Torghast or Warfr-HAH sorry I can't actually type that out.
    I think the entire reaction to this shit is just proof most of the WoW playerbase (especially "lapsed players") are looking to bitch and moan about what's going on.

Healthy skepticism is fine. Inventing reasons to be upset, like the lack of... Useless systems used as a bullet point on a box? That's sad shit.