Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    You are asmongold watcher. That explains a lot. No further questions needed.
    LOL

yeah watching the most popular wow streamer the night of an expansion announcement is odd :P

Listen there are 150k people watching his stream and there are probably 50 nobodies in here liek you crying their heart out that it didnt tick their 200 boxes

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    What the hell am I looking at?
    Sexy dragon customization, DRIP effect, just as i said dragons love to look sexy in same way like ELFs.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

The new UI shots that got seem like they were taken very early in the development for the healthbar. And the fact that we are not shown a group or raid interface tells me this is heavily subject to change, so good news

I'm really forward to discovering the new zones, updated models for the gnolls, centaurs and tuskars in action. I'm loving the fact that they are revamping the fly system with this dragon riding. I hope it will be a good success that they will be able to use to implement an equivalent of it around the whole world of Azeroth and beyond.

The new race looks hideous (sorry for the harsh feedback) but I'm not sold at all. When I'm picturing a dragon race, it is bulky, it is massive and you don't want to get close to it because of the danger it represents. This one I don't want to get close to because of its looks. If they add options to make it fierce and intimidating, stronger silhouette and more menacing poses then I will be sold. I'm greatly looking forward to some more gameplay footage and details on the specs.

The reworked talent system can be a great breath of fresh air but the fact that you can save your trees and have a multitude of them is not very reassuring to me. This just feels like they are giving up to the people who raged over the covenants soulbind switch limitation. Constraints are healthy and I'm not looking forwards to swapping talent trees between bosses. I know it's very early, we haven't seen anything but I feel better expressing this now.

The cinematic was a bit peculiar, I really didn't get what they were going for but I liked it a lot that they went back to a more poetic narrative direction. The dragons are pretty quick to hear the call I must say ^^

Other than all of this, the logo is disgusting (harsh feedback sry again), I'd rather have the team move to a flat design, legion had it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Yep, evoker only
    Wow, well...what???

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    Wait, they're only one class?
    Basically demon hunter.

its not a new race, its an elf that turn into a dragon instead of demon

and they are selling as an amazing new class-race-combo

ayyyy

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    So if Scaleface was correct, does this mean Dragonflight is coming in november?
    Yeah, good question. Either @Scaleface heard the dates from a third-party that was wrong, or Blizzard pulled it from the press package/announcement right before today.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    So what kind of role black flight has in Evoker class? tank?
    Range DPS and Healer only. Black just doesn't have a role.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I wonder if this is what wow has come to . Expansion highlight - now you can idle away in style.
    I've been running in circle in every single city ever ! nothing has come to anything ! Sir ! Lady !

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    So if Scaleface was correct, does this mean Dragonflight is coming in november?
    I don't want to doubt the man, but November sounds way too fast considering what we've only seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    I mean inhale all the copium you want, but the facts remain. They are lazy and want to cut development time as much as possible. There's no other explanation why they are giving us those 2 humanoid races instead of every other race combo (like the aspects have). They will come up with some bullshit lore reason and you will gladly accept it though, I am sure.
    The Aspects only have elf and human

Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    Man if it was coming November I would’ve thought preorders would drop today
    No pre-orders is definitely odd, especially considering everything seems to point to the rewards being fully implemented already.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    I don't want to doubt the man, but November sounds way too fast considering what we've only seen.
    Not really? It doesn't look terribly difficult to get this out.

I will admit its pretty funny a lot people were convinced they were going to remove race/class combos but instead they made the most restrictive race/class the game has ever seen.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    LOL

yeah watching the most popular wow streamer the night of an expansion announcement is odd :P

Listen there are 150k people watching his stream and there are probably 50 nobodies in here liek you crying their heart out that it didnt tick their 200 boxes
    he is popular among toxic kids, so is it good way of fame or not?
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Sexy dragon customization, DRIP effect
    It's like one of those stalled drips just hanging off the faucet indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Story: Hard to tell at this point, but they didn't really give us a reason to go there. Not yet, anyway. 5/10
    From my understanding, it's pretty much Alex and Co. saying "Hey, you wanna come to our homeland and take a look-see?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they'll activate preorders in the upcoming hours, who knows, and alpha in May.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    The Aspects only have elf and human
    dragons can turn into all races, and we already saw then, like chromie becoming a gnome and ebonhorn a tauren

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yeah, good question. Either @Scaleface heard the dates from a third-party that was wrong, or Blizzard pulled it from the press package/announcement right before today.
    Blizzard only announces only two months before release as I remember

After that Cinematic I'd rather have a watcher race.