Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Honestly, my guess is they adapted the Dracthyr rig for the Incubus rather than the other way around.
    That's a strong likelihood IMO. The Incubus was a last-second addition in response to a post from a troll from this very forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I'm thinking the evoker won't be using any weapon or a new weapon type. We haven't seen a single weapon in the official site or the gameplay bits. I don't think any dragon uses a weapon either, except wrathion.
    Yep. Weapons are going to be stat sticks just like in Feral and Guardian Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Dunno, it's what I was trying to figure out I haven't read anything about it. The picture has 63 points allocated, I've counted twice. So unless the character that was used to produce the screenshot wasn't level cap, OR Blizzard just granted a random number of points for the sake of the photo.. We know we get at least 63.
    Im pretty sure they said it starts at level 5 and you alternate between spec and class talents every level. You get 5 spec and 5 class talents from 60-70 to spend.

So 65 talents. 33 class talents and 32 spec talents. Thats my guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    that is factually a lie as orcs and humans are both the third and the second most playable race, and they are bulky

then you ahve taurens on their way in top 10

Again, thats a lie, orcs and humans

DRUID FORMS AYY LMAO

Totally subjective

A normal loking draconic race would be better than a skinny lame gecko CLASS that they want to sell as "new race"

1. Blizzard is not correct
    2. the visage form straight up goes against the lore of the dragons in wow, which can turn into any humanoid

It don't, again, play other games with humanoid dragons, they work fine
    Orcs and humans are not big and bulky. Big and bulky is Tauren, Draenei, Kultiran etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    My thesis was "Dragonflight is just more of the same & Ion can't bring innovative ideas to WoW to save his life" and it sounds like you agree with me.
    I think they wanted the actual Dragons to feel a level above actual players so we have these kind of "demi-dragons" but I think everyone would have preferred a dragon-magic caster that is a humanoid race 99% of the time & turns into a big dragon just for their big cooldowns.
    I wish you would stop fixating on one or two developers. Its not healthy.

5+ Year Old Account
    These roundtable discussion videos they posted are kind of annoying. Like I just want a minute of uninterrupted gameplay of Evoker but it cuts to them every 5 seconds ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Ah yes, those 8 dungeons they showed zero footage of. I love when wow content is theoretical.
    They literally confirmed at least 8 dungeons. Are you trying to be disingenuous?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I'm thinking the evoker won't be using any weapon or a new weapon type. We haven't seen a single weapon in the official site or the gameplay bits. I don't think any dragon uses a weapon either, except wrathion.
    Alexstrasza has a staff in the key art. Could be a sign that the Evokers use staves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    I'm very concerned that Dragonflight is veering more towards MoP in just theme and atmosphere, but WoD in terms of content.

I hope the lack of systems means the devs can put a larger emphasis on dynamic and interesting world content. As I get older, I'm becoming more of a casual pug player who does keys when I can, PvP when I can, but would prefer to veer more towards world content.

Better, more dynamic world content I feel is very important for this expansion. We can't go back to raid(&Mythic+) or die.
    WoD didn't have covenants, good professions and talents, mythic+, world quests. Even if its WoD but with all I mentioned it puts it far above WoD and lets be real here even MoP for end game content. MoP was good for the time, but it wouldn't cut it today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Maybe a chunk of them but there's plenty of people happy
    I'm happy Sorry, haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have we talked about this from Blizzplanet interview?

Greg Burke: So regardless of how the new race looks, will we be able to play our mage-like abilities in and out of human and Draco form, or are we going to be permanently stuck in Draco form when we’re in combat?

Tina Wang: You are all going to be in Dracthyr form when you are in combat. Yes. But let me talk about the Dracthyr and their customizations. There is more customization than what you saw in the video. there’s actually so many ways that you can customize that Dracthyr. Even the shape of the face. You can have, like these snouts that can look more ancient, or more sleek, or like a more blunt.

You can even slightly change your torso to be like slightly more slender or slightly bulkier; and the armor that you wear is a type of armor that you will be able to customize at the Barbershop, too. So Dracthyr, I think they’ll also be able to wear shoulders, tabards, belts across their visage and Dracthyr form. While the visage form is able to wear all-armor.

You will be able to see Shouldersm tabards and belts that your humanoid form wears, plus you can customize your other bits of armor and jewelry at the barber shop. Not as big as some though, but I still thing legs would be good to add too.

Also they have slightly bulkier options coming not seen for the model shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They literally confirmed at least 8 dungeons. Are you trying to be disingenuous?
    If you're going to reply to all my posts from 12 hours ago can you consolidate them all into one post, please.

They then also said only 4 were going to have a mythic difficulty: This tells me they're doing what FFXIV does & it uses the same dungeon for multiple instances. Really its not 8 dunegons; its just 2 slight variations of 4 dungeons. This sounds like how they intend to release it this year: A considerably smaller expansion, even smaller than Shadowlands.

"90% of people are happy with this" lol maybe 90% of the people still playing this game, which at this point is about 30% of the people who were playing at the start of Shadowlands
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-04-21 at 12:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    That's a strong likelihood IMO. The Incubus was a last-second addition in response to a post from a troll from this very forum.
    To be fair Blizzard did state 11 years ago that they wanted to add male and female versions of all Warlock pets. So while it may have been prompted by a troll in these forums it has been something on the back burner at Blizzard.

https://www.engadget.com/2011-04-14-...ll-demons.html
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

You sound like a sad person. Maybe you should take a break. It doesn't hurt you if everyone gets representation in the game. Furies and scalies dotn effect you. Stay in your lane.

Note I'm not a furry or scaly but this line of thinking by people like you is toxic IMO.
    I don't care. I'm gonna keep laughing.

“The race needs to be bulkier”
    Blizz: there are bulkier options
    “The gear will be weird”
    Blizz: we got you fam

I’m huffing mega hopium

Im pretty sure they said it starts at level 5 and you alternate between spec and class talents every level. You get 5 spec and 5 class talents from 60-70 to spend.

So 65 talents. 33 class talents and 32 spec talents. Thats my guess.
    It's 31 class, 30 spec. Total is 61 or 1 per level starting at 10. You get 2-3 skills for free.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I'm happy Sorry, haters.
    Same. I'm very happy with this. A lot of very grumpy people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    I’m huffing mega hopium
    “The race needs to be bulkier”
    Blizz: there are bulkier options
    "Great, will this be an option for any of the other races, for example the ones that already have different body types in the game?"
    Blizz: *Bass-boosted Cyberpunk 2077 theme*

Thats not true. Teran Gregory said last week it was only the third time he has been back on campas in 2 years. A lot of people are still working from home.
    Well tell that to Ion because that's what he said last April
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-04-21 at 12:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzplanet: How is the level 70 cap going to work with Chromie Time? Will Chromie Time be stretched to cover level 50-60 as well? Or will we be forced to go to Shadowlands for level 50-60?

Jackie: Oh, so we’re keeping it. For the new player experience, new players specifically will be sent from Exile’s Reach to BFA, then onto Dragon Isles. More veteran players, people who have already leveled a character to max can choose like Chromie Time to go level in Draenor or Pandaria or Shadowlands. But for new players, it’s going to go: Exile’s Reach, BFA, Dragon Isles.

Also they are talking about letting you keep soulshapes in some capacity.

Blizzplanet: How is the level 70 cap going to work with Chromie Time? Will Chromie Time be stretched to cover level 50-60 as well? Or will we be forced to go to Shadowlands for level 50-60?

Jackie: Oh, so we’re keeping it. For the new player experience, new players specifically will be sent from Exile’s Reach to BFA, then onto Dragon Isles. More veteran players, people who have already leveled a character to max can choose like Chromie Time to go level in Draenor or Pandaria or Shadowlands. But for new players, it’s going to go: Exile’s Reach, BFA, Dragon Isles.

Why BFA still? just why?
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

Also they are talking about letting you keep soulshapes in some capacity.
    Oh my god... they're skipping Shadowlands. From BFA to the Isles directly.

That's telling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    To be fair he said the dream is still alive and they want to do it, just not for Dragonflight. They may be even working on it already with a side team. Anyways, it's great to know that they are aware of the demand!
    It makes more sense to come in a world revamp expansion anyways IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Now I have a stupid question. With the dragon flying, if you're a dragon person, do you shift back to your human form or are you a dragon on a dragon( and if you have a dragon pet,) with a dragon?
    Id imagine you shift back.