7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You were literally calling the dev team lazy for not giving you the options you want for an alternate form that probably won't even be used all that much if Worgen are any indication, regardless of what the actual reason is, not making an actual argument.
    What is the actual reason then? Enlight us

I don't care if the alternate form will not even be used, that is as much argument to not make customizations for then, at all, and just allow then to be any race.

Whats the matter? you won't even be useing then all that much

Now, if i were you guys: "they are wasting resources in those customizations, they should just remove all of then and play only as the dragon form! Since they are NOT dragons it make no sense for then to change forms!".

If you want them to do extra work, point to some actual gain from doing so. Not some loss to yourself, that's not a compelling argument in a game played by millions.
    Plenty of points were already made of the actual gains dude. you don't even need to give the dragon customizations to other races, just allow the basic core races be an option for visage and its done.

"compelling argument in a game played by millions" yeah, nice ad populum

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Do you also report stuff or give feedback to multi million dollar companies saying "i apologize for reporting issue in the game, i know you have a lot on your head" at the beginning of sentence?
    Learn economics and you'll understand. Or don't learn and keep languishing without ever being able to get ahead.

Blizzard is, at the end of a day, still a company. They have to do things for money, that's not a choice.

Doesn't mean we have to like it, but complaining alone won't get us anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Whats the matter? you won't even be useing then all that much
    That's the matter. Why invest into something with no payoff? There's no point.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you will either be upset or disappointed? Because i really don't see how else they could do it. Guy is even bigger than DW.
    That's what we need right now, big bosses. Bosses atm are so small, it feels less "epic". Remember when fighting DW or Supremus or Archimonde ? Epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    If only female Drakthyr looked like that though.
    Why can’t they? We haven’t seen all of their customizations yet.

Learn economics and you'll understand. Or don't learn and keep languishing without ever being able to get ahead.

Blizzard is, at the end of a day, still a company. They have to do things for money, that's not a choice.

Doesn't mean we have to like it, but complaining alone won't get us anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't need to learn economics to voice my opinion on something or give feedback on something, its better than sitting with your mouth shut, just buying the product even when there's a chance that something could be changed.

Ask the inverted question yourself that you asked Syegfryed, Why not invest into something? How do you know if there will be no payoff?

You are literally the perfect customer for today companies.

Its what bugs me about this fanbase. And why we can't have a more unified playerbase

They are not happy about having their stuff, they need that other people lose things or don't gain then to be happy, and, they try by any means disregard or deny what others want, they feel somehow threatened.

Its just an absurd lack of empathy, veiled with excuses like "makes sense in lore" "it would be too much work!"

Despite how they are creating the lore right now and they are not an indie company.
    Once again I completely agree. Damn shame. People look at wow content as a zero sum game. "If someone gets something they liked must mean I didn't get something I like." This game has 18 years of diverse additions. Sometimes you get something that appeals more to you, sometimes you don't, you can't expect the game to cater to your specific desires every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    If we don’t fight Galakrond, and I mean REALLY FIGHT Galakrond, I will actually be upset. If they give us some deathwing bullshit where we scratch his back and trim his nails and beard, I’m going to be sorely disappointed.
    Get ready for the last boss of the 2nd raid to be Galakrond's Leftmost Toenail.

7+ Year Old Account
    And why are they doing? why they are giving som many customizations for the elf form?

Such a small indie company who get so low income

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Mechagnomes experience

Plus if you dont go full tits during the first presentation, there are low chance you are gonna later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Once again I completely agree. Damn shame. People look at wow content as a zero sum game. "If someone gets something they liked must mean I didn't get something I like." This game has 18 years of diverse additions. Sometimes you get something that appeals more to you, sometimes you don't, you can't expect the game to cater to your specific desires every single time.
    And its not even a matter of choice, or who gets something first or later, they already have something, adding more races as visage will not take away anything from then, its astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Except it is. They only have finite development time. If they spend it on one thing, that necessarily means they don't spend it on something else. Now, the idea that they would have spent it on something that particular person likes instead is a bit silly, but everything does have a cost and Blizzard still has finite resources.

- - - Updated - - -

And its not even a matter of choice, or who gets something first or later, they already have something, adding more races as visage will not take away anything from then, its astonishing.
    Yes it is and yes it would.

Except it is. They only have finite development time. If they spend it on one thing, that necessarily means they don't spend it on something else. Now, the idea that they would have spent it on something that particular person likes instead is a bit silly, but everything does have a cost and Blizzard still has finite resources.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes of course, every piece of content spends development resources, that is true.
    I was speaking more to receptions like "don't like dragons or drak'thyr, no one plays monster races, they shouldn't have chosen them for an expansion feature, they should have gone for prettier races instead". Like, this fantasy isn't for you, that's fine. We've gotten plenty of pretty races before and we will again, just wait for the next one.

And also, there is a difference between choosing something to pursue and how it materializes in game, its quality.
    It's a bit annoying for me when people complain about the choice, but I have no problem with fans of the choice giving feedback on how they'd prefer to see it, to suggest alterations, etc. That's how the game works, whether it's races, classes, story, gameplay, etc.
    They chose dragons. A part of their fantasy is having diverse humanoid forms. I understand it's a heavy task, but it's completely understandable that people would expect it when it's established lore.
    Personaly, I've come to terms that it's a big expenditure to create other humanoid forms. Blizzard is within their right to prioritze other things. But fans are allowed to ask for it too.

How can anyone get back to the old ways when the previous expansion destroyed and nullified everything in the established universe, pinning everything under the control of a single person that was never mentioned before?
    How can there be any tension left when DEATH has become little more than an old people's retirement home, where you can go and visit them every now and then?
    How can anyone look at developers in light of sincerity, when they've been shown to be worthless incompetent contemptuous frauds?
    How can anyone think that Blizzard is promoting female characters, while at the same time stripping them of agency and taking away the feminine appeal with which they were originally introduced?

To me, after being a customer for almost 20 years, Blizzard is dead, and Guildwars 2 is the only thing that's keeping me in the MMO field (especially because it's free).

7+ Year Old Account
    Please, show us, how adding other races as option for visage, on top of the ones they already had, will take something away from those people

They only have finite development time. If they spend it on one thing, that necessarily means they don't spend it on something else.
    Lame excuse, by that reasons they should not anything, they should not even add dracthyr at all, and do another thing.

Also, letting other races be picked as visage, will not require anything, only if they want to give then the draconic customizations, and, there is no need for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Mechagnomes experience
    Which is completely irrelevant to this situation.

Plus if you dont go full tits during the first presentation, there are low chance you are gonna later.
    Except Blizzard literally said that their goal with this race is to make it as customizable as possible, so we've barely scratched the surface on the possible options of this race. Obviously they can't show hundreds of racial customizations during the reveal. That happens over time, and they're going to obviously be adding more stuff leading up to the release which is several months away.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, it wouldn't.

Expanding visage forms does not take away anything from the players that already like the base form, it would just give to those that don't like it an alternative cosmetic option.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Except Blizzard literally said that their goal with this race is to make it as customizable as possible
    Gonna believe that when they say i will be able to customize my visage form as a tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna believe that when they say i will be able to customize my visage form as a tauren.
    Well that's not going to happen, so you have unrealistic expectations.

This is more realistic;

7+ Year Old Account
    Well that's not going to happen, so you have unrealistic expectations.
    So they are not as customizable as possible, so your point is wrong.

Well they are using the Human Female model, and they ain't exactly as fit as in that drawing. I mean look at those arms.