10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Well they are using the Human Female model, and they ain't exactly as fit as in that drawing. I mean look at those arms.
    True, but they can come very close to that.

Do we know what kind of weapons Evokers are able to wield? Will they be visible in Dragon form / combat?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Well that's not going to happen, so you have unrealistic expectations.

This is more realistic;

I would absolutely adore this kind of visage customization <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Do we know what kind of weapons Evokers are able to wield? Will they be visible in Dragon form / combat?
    Probably staves, 1h swords, daggers, and fist weapons.

You won't be able to see weapons in combat form, ala Guardian and Feral druids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    I would absolutely adore this kind of visage customization <3
    I'm confident that it will be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    How do humans look like stone bro?
    How do dracthyr look like elves I mean obviously they can’t have basic humanoid features
    Humans make sense. Vykrul were created by the Titans just like the Watchers.

However Dracthyr were likely created 10,000 years ago before the Dragon Isles got cut off. Only Night Elves would of existed at that point. So not sure why their visage looks like High Elves

Probably staves/swords/daggers, the usual caster attire.

Probably staves, 1h swords, daggers, and fist weapons.

You won't be able to see weapons in combat form, ala Guardian and Feral druids.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confident that it will be available.
    This would absolutely make my year to be quite honest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we know what kind of weapons Evokers are able to wield?

My guess, same as other spellcasters, staff, dagger, wands
    Will they be visible in Dragon form / combat?
    Nope, its a druid form.

About the 9.2.5, what if these cutscenes and maps changed of tirisfal, tyrande with the seed will be used for heritage armors questlines for NE and Undead?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    My guess, same as other spellcasters, staff, dagger, wands

Nope, its a druid form.
    And maces. Every healer can wear 1h maces, it's the quintessential healer weapon.

Is the dragon form in combat always active or do I switch? I don't get it. I'd rather play as a scaly human than as an ugly malformed dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    How can anyone get back to the old ways when the previous expansion destroyed and nullified everything in the established universe, pinning everything under the control of a single person that was never mentioned before?
    How can there be any tension left when DEATH has become little more than an old people's retirement home, where you can go and visit them every now and then?
    How can anyone look at developers in light of sincerity, when they've been shown to be worthless incompetent contemptuous frauds?
    How can anyone think that Blizzard is promoting female characters, while at the same time stripping them of agency and taking away the feminine appeal with which they were originally introduced?

To me, after being a customer for almost 20 years, Blizzard is dead, and Guildwars 2 is the only thing that's keeping me in the MMO field (especially because it's free).
    idk how you can bitch about Blizzard and their power creep and then praise GW2 in the same post lmao.

The asspull of everything actually being Void, and Void being the BIGGER bad is the exact same thing Shadowlands did. Hell, Void being the fabric of reality and the source of every kind of energy on Tyria actually mirrors Zereth Mortis really well.

Sure, the highs of GW2 are way better, but the lows are so much worse, and they have become more and more common.

- - - Updated - - -

And maces. Every healer can wear 1h maces, it's the quintessential healer weapon.

Is the dragon form in combat always active or do I switch? I don't get it. I'd rather play as a scaly human than as an ugly malformed dragon.
    It's essentially like Worgen.

In combat, you are the dragon form, outside, you can choose.

7+ Year Old Account

Like i said, is a glorified druid form, you can't do anything if you are not your cat/bear/boomkin form, you need to be the dragon form

And the dragon form does not use your gear like worgens do, they use some set pieces like demon hunter do, that you change in the barber shop
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2022-04-21 at 12:54 PM.

Like i said, is a glorified druid form, you can't do anything if you are not your cat/bear/boomkin form, you need to be the dragon form

And the dragon form does not use your gear like worgens do, they use some set pieces like demon hunter do, that you change in the barber shop
    Thanks for the clarification, such a bummer for me then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well that's not going to happen, so you have unrealistic expectations.

This is more realistic;

I love that picture! Can't wait to create my Dracthyr alts - I'm wondering what the restrictions will be? One per server like with DK's initially?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The dragon form actually uses your shoulders, chest, and belt.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    I think they meant there are some pieces you can pick at the barber

Hopefully we'll get some really awesome Armour designs in Dragonflight, I'm still holding out for beautiful dresses as robes like in FFXIV.

Example I adore this dress;

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    I think they meant there are some pieces you can pick at the barber
    Might be both. We clearly saw a headpiece one of them was wearing that I assume was a barber shop option. They're probably have to mix both of them together to get their desired effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Humans make sense. Vykrul were created by the Titans just like the Watchers.

However Dracthyr were likely created 10,000 years ago before the Dragon Isles got cut off. Only Night Elves would of existed at that point. So not sure why their visage looks like High Elves
    Deathwing by the sundering had already encountered a humana and an orc.

7+ Year Old Account
    The people in the interview said they don't, they use some set pieces that you can swap

You change armor pieces when you go to the barber based on the last interview.

i guess you pick for chest piece either different colors of tabards or the dress thingy or no armor at all.