Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    [IMG]

Well, the aspects are already here ... Why would the sky be red/blue/green ?

[IMG]

And why does the see suddenly turn to blue ?
    Notice how Koranos has almost activated the Beacon as well.

Also, it's a High Fantasy world. The answer to 9 out of 10 odd events is magic. Doesn't mean it's Kalecgos, though. Could be Titan or Elementals.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, i missed the colors in the sky.

- - - Updated - - -

Bioluminescent algea:

Formerly known as Arafal

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

Well, the aspects are already here ... Why would the sky be red/blue/green ?

I assumed the blue water was Azerite in some form.
    Given what happened at the end of Shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I assumed the blue water was Azerite in some form.
    Given what happened at the end of Shadowlands.
    Considering Azerite is mostly golden, its far more likely this is just a bioluminescent beach ala Maldives.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Considering Azerite is mostly golden, its far more likely this is just a bioluminescent beach ala Maldives.
    It's worth noting the glow isn't there when the watchers go to sleep. Either the algae grew in the 10,000 years since (which would be a bit of a nice but useless detail), or something else is going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They didn't. The dragons are nowhere to be seen when Stoneboy wakes up. They only show up after he reactivated the beacon and was falling to his death.
    "You will feel our return in the waking of the land."

They were already there, that's why the land and stone guy woke up in the first place. They just couldn't get in until the beacon was lit and "opened the path".
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    New batch of interviews on the front page. Lots of lore explanation.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-04-23 at 01:46 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    It's worth noting the glow isn't there when the watchers go to sleep. Either the algae grew in the 10,000 years since (which would be a bit of a nice but useless detail), or something else is going on.
    The writers made a big deal of an elemental awakening, and we see the volcano especially close to erupting.
    Couldn't it be as simple as the water being blue because of water elementals?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Would the lack of sun proliferate the development of the algae in any way?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Since the guardians were waiting for some sort of activation signal, my guess is we are going to Uldaman either for some random reason or Alex sends us specifically for this and we activate the signal to reactivate the watchers.
    i
    There will be new sections of Uldaman to explore as Alexstraza sends us to find discs that contain the knowledge of Keeper Tyr.
    I guess this confirms it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Would the lack of sun proliferate the development of the algae in any way?
    Don't quote me on this but I've heard that Blizzard didn't even have a resident phycologist on staff in any consulting capacity during the production of the cinematic. Amateurish, honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Patch 9.2.5 will start to show some changes that have been going on on Azeroth while we were away. Some of it has been available on the PTR, but some hasn't happened yet."

What secrets are you hiding from us Blizz?!?!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Don't quote me on this but I've heard that Blizzard didn't even have a resident phycologist on staff in any consulting capacity during the production of the cinematic. Amateurish, honestly.
    Omg how dare they be such amateur, small indie company, couldn't even get pros to make this fantasy world realistic!!1!!11 /s

But yeah OT I believe it is just algae that looks cool and developed during the 10k years, and looks cool to have it appear in the cinematic as time went by
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    "Patch 9.2.5 will start to show some changes that have been going on on Azeroth while we were away. Some of it has been available on the PTR, but some hasn't happened yet."

What secrets are you hiding from us Blizz?!?!
    I don't keep up with Retail. What changes have we seen on PTR so far?

I'm glad Khadgar is back for Dragonflight btw. He'll probably die this xpac cause the flags are all over the place but I want more dad puns.

Omg how dare they be such amateur, small indie company, couldn't even get pros to make this fantasy world realistic!!1!!11 /s

But yeah OT I believe it is just algae that looks cool and developed during the 10k years, and looks cool to have it appear in the cinematic as time went by
    Honestly, if I know Blizzard to the level that I think I do over the past 20 years, I'd wager the real answer is "It looked cool."

Blizzard is seldom playing 4D chess. They see something IRL that gives a cool visual, they throw it in the game. If the players like it, they leave it open to player interpretation to fill in the lore about it, and if they like the lore they may make it canon eventually.

7+ Year Old Account
    DF zones much bigger than in SL. Nice, pairs well with new flying. But no duck mount is a huge slap in the face of this community...

Overall interviews give overwhelmingly good news.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-04-23 at 02:02 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I have a feeling that “visage options” is going to be the new “DH restricted to elves” issue.
    God I hope not. I mained a belf since TBC and finally decided to change to tauren at the end of bfa. Never. Going. Back.

Can't stand their silly idle stance.

At least give them male human visage if nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    DF zones much bigger than in SL. Nice, pairs well with new flying. But no duck mount is a huge slap in the face of this community...
    We'll have a rabbit mount for the Chinese New Year tho

Can't stand their silly idle stance.
    They should give "visage" form the night elf skeleton.

absolute gigachad, if AR leak truly happens i vote for either tuskarr or crunched to zandalari size vrykuls.