Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    The expansion capital city, in which Tyrhold is located (I believe).
    Nice, are there any screenshots for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Nice, are there any screenshots for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Welp, from what we gathered we got three types of talents: circles are passives, squares are actives (or other way around) and octagons are swapable talents. Some concern aroused today when peeps noticed interrupts being talents, but Blizz clarified that picks like that would compete with other type of CC/interrupt in the row, so it wont be possible to go full DPS build.
    Ion said he wanted to show more of the specifics of the new Talent Trees before the Alpha, why they didn't show them off already in the press junket is weird. I don't appreciate this "The could show you this thing & we want to show you this thing but we're not going to show you this thing" vibe his team gives off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Ion said he wanted to show more of the specifics of the new Talent Trees before the Alpha, why they didn't show them off already in the press junket is weird. I don't appreciate this "The could show you this thing & we want to show you this thing but we're not going to show you this thing" vibe his team gives off.
    Reveal was four days ago and they have been spamming different xpac info through the interviews. Calm yo tits.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Reveal was done 4 days ago and they have been spamming info through the interviews. Calm yo tits.
    Their info hasn't felt very informative, especially when they allege they could just show rather than tell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Their info hasn't felt very informative, especially when they allege they could just show rather than tell.
    I mean, sure. What you got on the front page, clear lore, system and feature statements and clarifications from the interviews are defo not very informative. Not at all. But why do I argue, you are one of the few that got so offended by this expansion that you show zero good will towards it and will harp on everything. Welp, busy months ahead of you, I guess.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

One thing I hope for is for some of that stark sunlight we saw in the cinematic; in the screenshots we've seen so far, the Dragonflight zones all seem to have the familiar muted light found in many previous zones, where it gets "kind of" bright during the day, but is often washed out by a specific "zone color" or "always near dusk" effect they seem to slap over it.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2022-04-23 at 07:27 PM.
    Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It feels like the team is once agian saying "everything is fine" when we can clearly see the kitchen on fire behind them.

Now I don't think Talents are already ruined, but I do think they're further behind on them than they'd like us to believe. Especially when compared to what we saw of the Dragon Isles and of Dragon Riding. And they're trying to keep hope of a 2022 launch alive by not showing us how far from done they really are on the classes front.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    According to a Brazilian interview we might be getting more character customization on Dragonflight.

https://barradois.com/world-of-warcr...ta-com-os-devs

- - - Updated - - -

Also apparently you will be able to export and import UI layouts. So that's pretty cool.

I think a different interview said you will also be able to export and import talent loadout too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    According to a Brazilian interview we might be getting more character customization on Dragonflight.

https://barradois.com/world-of-warcr...ta-com-os-devs

- - - Updated - - -

Also apparently you will be able to export and import UI layouts. So that's pretty cool.

I think a different interview said you will also be able to export and import talent loadout too.
    IIRC the talent one wasn't "you will" but "we'd like to let you." Probably the same with UI layouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    IIRC the talent one wasn't "you will" but "we'd like to let you." Probably the same with UI layouts.
    Though the mockups they showed already had "Share" and "Import" buttons, so it's probably something they are working on.

I hope it is, so that it's easier to set up multiple characters with talents when the inevitable reset happens at some point.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the UI will see bag improvements though I would only accept a Tbag clone. I hope it is still popular enough that when it breaks again someone fixes it because I just can't get used to any other bag addon.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It feels like the team is once agian saying "everything is fine" when we can clearly see the kitchen on fire behind them.

Now I don't think Talents are already ruined, but I do think they're further behind on them than they'd like us to believe. Especially when compared to what we saw of the Dragon Isles and of Dragon Riding. And they're trying to keep hope of a 2022 launch alive by not showing us how far from done they really are on the classes front.
    Aha. Now show where anyone suggested they even think about 2022 release. On the contrary. Piece together these 3 things: 1) there is season 4, 2) they said aim is for seasons to last 6-8 months, 3)season 3 started 1st March.

Not to mention no pre-order in April for sure don't keep us hoping about 2022, I don't know what are you smoking there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Aha. Now show where anyone suggested they even think about 2022 release. On the contrary. Piece together these 3 things: 1) there is season 4, 2) they said aim is for seasons to last 6-8 months, 3)season 3 started 1st March.

Not to mention no pre-order in April for sure don't keep us hoping about 2022, I don't know what are you smoking there.
    I mean there are people thinking it but I find it unlikely, it would be welcome but I don't expect it to. Also being cynical for years and years and still lingering(Not you Drac) you are just dragging others down.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    The Scaleface leak said a November release. Redshirt guy said Q1 2023. Both of those leaks got everything else right. Season 4 doesn't have to last 6 to 8 months because it isn't a normal PvE season. Pre-purchase doesn't mean it won't release this year.

The delay on pre-orders might have to do with the 9.2.5 PTR. I expected it to go live the same day as the annoucement but that obviously didn't happen.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The Scaleface leak said a November release. Redshirt guy said Q1 2023. Both of those leaks got everything else right. Season 4 doesn't have to last 6 to 8 months because it isn't a normal PvE season. Pre-purchase doesn't mean it won't release this year.

The delay on pre-orders might have to do with the 9.2.5 PTR. I expected it to go live the same day as the annoucement but that obviously didn't happen.
    We'll know in the coming month anyway if the alpha/beta cycle is like the same before, Alpha should release in a month and an half, and then beta should start 3 to 4 months later.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Oh no no, be precise man. Scaleface said 10.0 is November AND "season 4 looks like cancelled". Season 4 looks cancelled to you? And they would make whole effort to what, run this season for 2 months?

Dude had right info about expac, doesn't mean he have correct info about release plans. Last time I checked red shirt guy doesn't work at Blizzard as well.

At some point November could be original date, who knows. Patch got sniffed just 2 months later than SL in 2020. Although with new class we could have longer Alpha, like with Legion.

Eh, we're not even in alpha yet, and it's one week till May. They'd have to rush testing to get it out this year, and that's never a good idea, especially when you're fiddling with the foundation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no no, be precise man. Scaleface said 10.0 is November AND "season 4 looks like cancelled". Season 4 looks cancelled to you? And they would make whole effort to what, run this season for 2 months?

Dude had right info about expac, doesn't mean he have correct info about release plans. Last time I checked red shirt guy doesn't work at Blizzard as well.

At some point November could be original date, who knows. Patch got sniffed just 2 months later than SL in 2020. Although with new class we could have longer Alpha, like with Legion.
    True, but then there's still RSG's info.

And I think another leak said 2023 that got the rest right.

Makes me think even Blizzard isn't sure of when it's launching, hence why they really want to act like talents/evoker are far along when it looks like from what they showed us... they really aren't.