Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I love how people here act like it's confirmed that Azeroth will wake up and somehow turn into this badass Cosmic warrior, when that's not obvious at all.
    Just like your claims about the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Sword is obviously going to be cleansed by Azeroth once she hatches and used as her weapon
    By its lore it doesn't need to be cleansed but rather merged back. Aggramar has Taeshalach, we have Gorribal so Azeroth should get to wield Gorshalach itself

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Just like your claims about the Void.
    Honestly though I think it's more epic for us to have to put her down in the end. The ultimate emancipation of mortals is to have to put their mother down and then wonder the cosmos. It's tragic and epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly though I think it's more epic for us to have to put her down in the end. The ultimate emancipation of mortals is to have to put their mother down and then wonder the cosmos. It's tragic and epic.
    The word you're looking for is "overdone".

7+ Year Old Account
    By its lore it doesn't need to be cleansed but rather merged back. Aggramar has Taeshalach, we have Gorribal so Azeroth should get to wield Gorshalach itself

- - - Updated - - -

Ewww, sounds like another "you have to grow up story". I hate that, and I hate endings, so I would rather have ... no ending at all? Just keep the game running.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

A good story should have an end.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gorshalach was originally sentient, it'd be nice if they bring that back and have us interact with Gorribal at some point.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-04-29 at 12:39 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Gorshalach was originally sentient, it'd be nice if they bring that back and have us interact with the Gorribal at some point.
    I mean Gorribal does look alive.

We don't need an ending with Azeroth.

We know a Titan sleeps inside the planet, cool. Do we need to see her waking up? Nope. Why should she even wake up now? For all we know, she's still a fetus and she'll be born aeons into the future. How convenient that she'd wake up during the life of the PC, truly how convenient.

Azeroth doesn't need to wake up and frankly I hope she doesn't, I'd prefer if they used the Sword to bring back the Old God C'Thun instead.

I love how people here act like it's confirmed that Azeroth will wake up and somehow turn into this badass Cosmic warrior, when that's not obvious at all.
    We've had multiple expansions about how important Azeroth is, how the world-soul is slumbering and dreaming, and so forth. You really can't see it building toward her awakening?

Also gee, a (fallen) titan left his sword in a planet that contains a world soul that's been growing and is supposed to be the strongest of them all or somesuch. I wonder whatever it will be used for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    We've had multiple expansions about how important Azeroth is, how the world-soul is slumbering and dreaming, and so forth. You really can't see it building toward her awakening?

Also gee, a (fallen) titan left his sword in a planet that contains a world soul that's been growing and is supposed to be the strongest of them all or somesuch. I wonder whatever it will be used for.
    You're talking like it's confirmed and obvious that Azeroth will wake up: it's not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post

I don't think Azeroth is going to awaken anytime soon. I feel like that might be relevant information for an expansion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    No it shouldn't.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

You're talking like it's confirmed and obvious that Azeroth will wake up: it's not.
    And you're talking like the same is confirmed about C'Thun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think Azeroth is going to awaken anytime soon. I feel like that might be relevant information for an expansion.
    Its been building to something but probably won't for a few expansions still.

Varodoc, you're free to come back and go neener neener if somehow C'Thun shows back up but you'd best be prepared to eat crow too if the reverse happens and Azeroth takes the sword up.

(Now watch both happen simultaneously).

Even if Azeroth awakens next expansion I can almost guarantee they would put her right back to sleep, status or whatever by the end of the expansion.

It would just be used as more of "here's a glimpse of what Azeroth is really like".

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Even if Azeroth awakens next expansion I can almost guarantee they would put her right back to sleep, status or whatever by the end of the expansion.

It would just be used as more of "here's a glimpse of what Azeroth is really like".
    Yeah I can see that happening too.

Though she'd probably take the sword with her.

Mind I don't expect her coming forth like, by end of Dragonflight. But I do expect it within a few more expansions. There's been teases about it since MoP at the minimum.

General flying is coming eventually
    Things that reward mounts normally will also reward dragon riding customization
    You get all 4 dragons instead of choosing
    A lot of things are going to be account wide like dragon riding

Still not seeing many negatives

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post

Now they only have to confirm that each alt can cuszomize their drakes independently. Since the customization is accountwide and we could do that with Pocopoc, I think it's a given.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/warcraf...lash-of-326899

Eh, Clash of Clans and Pokemon Go.
    Worst possible games to base their projects on.

Why on earth they would pick Pokemon Go over creating a proper pokemon style game set on Azeroth is beyond me.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Sword is obviously going to be cleansed by Azeroth once she hatches and used as her weapon
    When she picks it up... it will obviously transform into a rainbow looking sword.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post

I am still worried they will not have any Flying Mounts in Dragonflight due to the Dragonriding akin to how Artifact Weapon reduced Weapons for the expansion. But, I guess we'll wait and see.

Again, I am still in the phase of waiting for Alpha and to see the first signs of red alarm blaring. I think they're just buttering up the audience right now and the lack of focus on Customization and Allied Races seem intentional. They've got another embargo to lift for preorders and that will be the final bait.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.