Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    You can't boost cross server
    That's it
    See, i did not know that yet. Thanks for that info.

I think they are all on suicide watch after essentially announcing an expansion that says "we were wrong for two years"
    Considering, we've just diverted back to Mists of Pandaria and also gone back to pre-Borrowed Power and Build Around System Expansions. Try 8 Years.

I mean hell even the theme of the expansion is MoP like with exploring Dragon Isles after 10000 years.
    . . .

DF being very similar to MoP is probably it's most attractive feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    DF being very similar to MoP is probably it's most attractive feature.
    At least the pvp gear change with separate pve ilevel. I really like the changes to pvp. As long they keep honor vendors in game, which is not safe to say yet. They could force pvp players into crafting as well. Beside that, they hopefully do not add back the daily quest mandatory chores as players had in MoP, and allow players to play on their pace, as Hazzikostas promised. While those promises always are a double edged sword. I wonder where Hazzikostas hides the big devastating time gate. If i could guess, it is the renown system.. again.

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    First, blizzard simply did not respond to them, so they made an own discord.

Third, people were not happy about how Blizzard handled the council.

Blizzard then banned 20% of the community council.
    This isn't what happened and is an extremely clickbaity version of it, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    The problem on the Council right now is the lack of responses. Again, if we had a robust and fully staffed Community Manager team and also had developers who had actually free time on their hand to respond beyond the fact that they are all burned to the crisp to hit 2 year cycle timers so that the shareholders and Bobby will be happy. But, again. That ain't happening. So, here we are with 1-2 responses every week.
    As someone on the council, I pretty much agree with this. The amount of engagement is extremely small at the moment, I'm hoping it'll get better during 10.0 testing... but yeah, not expecting it.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2022-05-02 at 11:11 PM.

Not much to discuss until we get to the testing phase of Dragonflight so there is that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not much to discuss until we get to the testing phase of Dragonflight so there is that.
    I think we'll get Alpha this month. Hopefully they put out that art blog and talent calculator sooner than that, like they hoped for. Though I don't think we're getting anything else with the mobile game news tomorrow.

they are pushing all the nerfs right now
    some in my team dont really likeit but im assuming they are doing it for season 4 prep

Blizzard then banned 20% of the community council.
    Asmongold's video titles are never true.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Asmongold's video titles are never true.
    wasnt that the title of the thread though?

I'm more excited about seeing the Dracthyr blogpost than the talent calculator to be honest, I have a feeling an in depth deep dive on how much customization they truly have will make or break the race for me and a lot of people.

I'm more excited about seeing the Dracthyr blogpost than the talent calculator to be honest, I have a feeling an in depth deep dive on how much customization they truly have will make or break the race for me and a lot of people.
    We can't get it soon enough, people whinging about Dracthyr not looking good to them is bordering on being as annoying as high-elf/anti high-elf ever was, and it's taking so much focus away from other talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    This isn't what happened and is an extremely clickbaity version of it, just saying.

As someone on the council, I pretty much agree with this. The amount of engagement is extremely small at the moment, I'm hoping it'll get better during 10.0 testing... but yeah, not expecting it.
    I'd expect that most of you went to the council and many made long, detailed, constructive posts . . . which saw no reply from the devs and not significant engagement from other members (because when it came to more niche issues I am assuming the council is not deep enough a bench for discussion). Doesn't take much to give up on it.

Feedback is so important but I think Blizzard has always focused on metrics first and foremost and only looked at anything else if there was a clear outcry from the community. Which sucks because metrics may be hard data but you need people who can read them.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw., on a side note, has anyone from the boosting communities cried out loud yet? Seems that new crafting auction house will move many of their boostees to buy crafted BOP items. Where is the outrage?
    I think you misunderstood how crafted BoP items will work. The buyer of the work order will have to provide any and all BoP reagents. Which means that if a high ilvl item requires an item from a raid or dungeon, whoever is buying needs to run that raid or dungeon and get the item.
    If anything the possibility of Master Loot coming back probably has boosters celebrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    We can't get it soon enough, people whinging about Dracthyr not looking good to them is bordering on being as annoying as high-elf/anti high-elf ever was, and it's taking so much focus away from other talking points.
    I still like them somewhat, but their full customization is going to either really sell me or lose me. I'm just hoping for emphasis on dragon customization rather than it being a glorified druid/cooldown form.

I think they are all on suicide watch after essentially announcing an expansion that says "we were wrong for two years"
    This is the one thing I don't get. People keep saying Ion has a huge ego. Ion comes off as fairly apologetic for any failures by his team. Yes, part of it is probably PR speak but at least the attempt is there. When they appear, they admit they fucked up.
    You know who never admits to any fault with his work in this team? The lore team. They acted so in the past with perhaps the exception of the Stonetalong incident. And nothing changed when it comes to their perception of how well they are doing with the change to Danuser.

- - - Updated - - -

I still like them somewhat, but their full customization is going to either really sell me or lose me. I'm just hoping for emphasis on dragon customization rather than it being a glorified druid/cooldown form.
    Yeah this is what I am waiting for. And honestly what I am hoping is that Visage form can get a lot of draconic customization. They went for scales and horns on the face already. Imagine if they could just make it a human/elf with draconic features and just let you fight in either form. Give it claws/talons (which you can hide with glove mog), tail and wings and I don't need to ever try the derpy gecko form.

- - - Updated - - -

they are pushing all the nerfs right now
    some in my team dont really likeit but im assuming they are doing it for season 4 prep
    Yeah I think this level of nerf usually comes when HoF closes. Seems early. Probably very frustrating to people who were progressing well on Mythic.

Different race forms for visage form would also be nice, but I'm primarily interested in the draconic form, they really need to nail that the most.

No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Different race forms for visage form would also be nice, but I'm primarily interested in the draconic form, they really need to nail that the most.
    Bjoramier if the expansion goes well will you reclaim your birthright?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Bjoramier if the expansion goes well will you reclaim your birthright?
    If you mean Lordaeron, then yes Though I doubt the 9.2.5 stuff in Tirisfal will be Alliance related.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think you misunderstood how crafted BoP items will work. The buyer of the work order will have to provide any and all BoP reagents. Which means that if a high ilvl item requires an item from a raid or dungeon, whoever is buying needs to run that raid or dungeon and get the item.
    If anything the possibility of Master Loot coming back probably has boosters celebrating.
    Seems more you can also buy the mats with the order. Also, didn't Hazzikostas say you do not need to play raids to craft high level items? One of the major changes to the new crafting system accounced was that crafters simply could farm their asses off instead of having to play in premade groups. Which is something i do not believe before i see it. The devs are all about gatekeeping endgame crafts behind premade group content.

My guess is simply the new crafting auction house allows you to buy items for gold without the need to have mats. Especially the mats from raids. In the end this system allows another kind of whale hunting, where token sales get a new all time high. By buying gold with them you might use to buy BOP items from that new shiny crafting marketplace.

Blizzards token sales department already marks Dragonflights release date on their calendar. When they can start to farm players with BOP items.
    Last edited by cantrip; 2022-05-03 at 06:28 AM.

Seems more you can also buy the mats with the order. Also, didn't Hazzikostas say you do not need to play raids to craft high level items? One of the major changes to the new crafting system accounced was that crafters simply could farm their asses of instead of having to play in premade groups. Which is something i do not believe before i see it. The devs are all about gatekeeping endgame crafts behind premade group content.
    Nope, if anything is soulbound, the one who the item will be bound to will need to provide it. Otherwise why would they need the system, you could just make the items involved BoE. The point is to allow crafters to make things with other players' soulbound reagents for them.