10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    What works for dragons and their body build won't necessarily work for humanoid dragonshits. Those ugly spider lizards should get bulkier all around model alternative. Their shoulders and everything else makes them look like weak wimpy fartstains.
    Simple solution for you....don't play one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Well, I'm glad Blizzard is changing. Because the way we experienced raids during the first 7 expansions was bad in comparison to SotFO and clearly a remnant of the "old guard".
    We're like 3 "guards" in from "the old guard." The amount of copium needed to imply SoTFO is some sort of start of a new golden age of WoW raiding or even WoW fandom. Or story. This approach only affects the story & the story of SoTFO is extremely stupid. SoTFO will not be a memorable raid tier. It's Mogushun level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    We're like 3 "guards" in from "the old guard." The amount of copium needed to imply SoTFO is some sort of start of a new golden age of WoW raiding or even WoW fandom. Or story. This approach only affects the story & the story of SoTFO is extremely stupid. SoTFO will not be a memorable raid tier. It's Mogushun level.
    Hilarsiously wrong, Sepulcher is already memorable due to the RFW alone.

5+ Year Old Account
    It has one of the most controversial cinematics ever put into the game. People will remember this raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    It has one of the most controversial cinematics ever put into the game. People will remember this raid.
    I kind of doubt that but we'll see. Even the devs seem to want to forgot the Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Simple solution for you....don't play one.
    That's a bad solution. I want to play a dragon class but not that furry abomination.

That's a bad solution. I want to play a dragon class but not that furry abomination.
    Honestly.. Then play another game because clearly this one isn't for you anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well then you are out of luck, it seems. We are not getting anything different, MAYBE some bulkier body variants.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    SotFO is on a quality level of Ulduar, so yeah it will be remembered. And 9.1.5. already was the dawn of a new age. You can hate on the game all you want, Dragonflight will proof you wrong. End of Shadowlands already was 10000x better than the dumbsterfire of BfA - the only problems were the content draughts but they even do a fourth season now to prevent another one.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Honestly.. Then play another game because clearly this one isn't for you anymore.
    It can be if Blizzard does what needs to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well then you are out of luck, it seems. We are not getting anything different, MAYBE some bulkier body variants.
    Bodies, heads, there needs to be a lot more heroic masculine options.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the best solution would be a Drakonid Allied Race. Leave the Drac'thyr untouched and give the people their bulky dragon tanks at the same time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    I think the best solution would be a Drakonid Allied Race. Leave the Drac'thyr untouched and give the people their bulky dragon tanks at the same time.
    Chances for such change of philosophy are zero to none.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chances for such change of philosophy are zero to none.
    It's not a change of philosophy - it's simply the addition of another race. One that is literally an ascended draconic mortal that already looks bulky and can access classes that can tank. Drac'thyr are not Drakonids.

So did scaleface have the November release or was it the post he said got a few things right about

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    So did scaleface have the November release or was it the post he said got a few things right about
    He said they want to release it autumn 2022 and then later specified Nov 2022. He also said Sept 2022 for WotLK Classic which is possible in the current time tables.

Tbf, his information wasn't 100% accurate. And that's understandable since its stuff that's controlled by product managers and likely not his source. He also said you would be able to pre-order immediately after the announcement and that didn't happen.

It can be if Blizzard does what needs to be done.

Bodies, heads, there needs to be a lot more heroic masculine options.
    Blizzard doesnt NEED to do anything, you have already proven with many of your posts how you feel about the Devs and their work, they don't owe you anything, your attitude towards the game suggests you need to move on for your own sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Blizzard doesnt NEED to do anything, you have already proven with many of your posts how you feel about the Devs and their work, they don't owe you anything, your attitude towards the game suggests you need to move on for your own sake.
    They do need to do it just as they have done with belves and worgen. My attitude? I'm not the one who is simping for wimpy furry shit here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Maybe some, but getting it to the point where Dracthyr feel as unique as another race with full transmog seems more than unlikely to happen...I don't see how you do it. There might be some differences & the models will probably feel more unique than just two of the same race in their underwear, but I just don't see a way that a race like this is going to look as unique as our characters do right now merely through customizations. We have somewhat of a case for this we've already seen with the missing transmog options for Mechagnomes where most of them look pretty much the same if they aren't in robes.
    I think you combine the Dracthyrs with the Visage forms that will show armor and weapons, and they'll be fine. I really don't see a Mechagnome situation occurring here, because Dracthyrs have a class specially tailored just for them.

For example(s);

I think the animations and spell effects are going to make people not even care about seeing transmogs in combat. I don't care about transmogs in combat when I'm on my Druid for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    It's not a change of philosophy - it's simply the addition of another race. One that is literally an ascended draconic mortal that already looks bulky and can access classes that can tank. Drac'thyr are not Drakonids.
    Well it is, because then that would cause Blizzard to create a second playable "dragon" race for no real reason, when their goal for the Dracthyr was to be THE dragon race/class of WoW.

They do need to do it just as they have done with belves and worgen. My attitude? I'm not the one who is simping for wimpy furry shit here.
    You're obviously a waste of time to try and talk to, you always resort to profanities and belittling everything that does not suit your desires, I will welcome you to ignore now as you are not a very constructive member of this forum and the mods should probably give you a vacation as you clearly need it.

Good Bye!

5+ Year Old Account
    Brother you have an anime avatar of a twinky wankstain. The only one wimpy here is you. PLEASE have some self awareness before you come here with the most unique takes of all time.