Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    My problem is why should we need the help of the dragons? Now after we dealt with Freezer of the Afterlife on Titan level? They totally messed up the power scaling with shadowlands. We killed a titan-level eternal one in castle nathria. And the jailor will prbly be killed in the last pacth who is also an eternal one, prbly also with a huuuge power boost now that he has the orb.
    Dragon isles only if they do some sort of planet reshaping/world revamp.
    Yeah, Legion and BfA made sense killing these Old Gods and Titans because we were empowered by an external source, essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Yeah, Legion and BfA made sense killing these Old Gods and Titans because we were empowered by an external source, essentially.
    to be fair, that still applies to SL as well, even though it's a tiny bit more subtle now. Soulbinds and anima are essentially a super power that strengthens our souls beyond what mortals should have and the same is true for legedary powers, which is practically the remanants of souls forged into armor that buffs us. Edit: Not to mention domintion shards or even just the gear of shadowlands, which would in theory be beyond mortal means as well (even though I doubt Blizzard thought that far...)
    Last edited by Felis igneus; 2021-08-23 at 01:39 PM.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

Cue fake expansion logo time!

(From here)

In my spare time I may put together something like what ercarp did that I linked before. No promises, though.

Anyway yeah this is fake of course, if nothing else the B being obscured like it is is pretty bad. But still, fun.

So they confirmed another 9.1.5 feature on the forums today (soloable Island Expeditions in BFA). I am guessing they're doing this to show they are in fact reading the forums.

Certainly getting the feeling 9.1.5 is a "break the glass" sort of thing.

Let's see if we get a mage tower thing in it. That'd be a sure sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    So they confirmed another 9.1.5 feature on the forums today (soloable Island Expeditions in BFA). I am guessing they're doing this to show they are in fact reading the forums.
    This is a correct assumption

Lol at the obscured B.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Lol at the obscured B.
    It's a reference to the Balliance, the new name for the Horde in 10.0.

These features drop every 3 days it's starting to annoy the hell out of me honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Certainly getting the feeling 9.1.5 is a "break the glass" sort of thing.

Let's see if we get a mage tower thing in it. That'd be a sure sign.
    I doubt Blizzard would keep features in check just to be able to score brownie points on them later. In that case I would rather think they were planning on doing the new customization options and such later, but fasttracked it instead.

Mage Tower would require far too much work. Not just the actual challenge itself, but you need to find a good framework for it, and good rewards. Not to mention that the Mage Tower was fairly tightly designed, that isnt just something you whip up over a quick zoom meeting.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Which is completely fine. You'll never catch me discouraging more communication from Blizzard, even if I internally view these changes with cynicism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    In my spare time I may put together something like what ercarp did that I linked before.
    Get one going! I tend to come here in fits and starts - it would be nice to have somewhere to review all the "leaks" I miss.

Since they are starting to loosen restrictions on legacy content, how about adding back the 20 7th legion service medals to Emissaries/Paragon chests and assaults?
    Or add a Warfront solo queue.

I want the damn flying Moonsaber mount.

I don't get why they removed them in the first place, what possible fucking reason could they've had to turn medal farming into an agonizing grind?
    Last edited by Arafal; 2021-08-23 at 07:45 PM.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Where is the tinfoil hat

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I doubt Blizzard would keep features in check just to be able to score brownie points on them later. In that case I would rather think they were planning on doing the new customization options and such later, but fasttracked it instead.

Mage Tower would require far too much work. Not just the actual challenge itself, but you need to find a good framework for it, and good rewards. Not to mention that the Mage Tower was fairly tightly designed, that isnt just something you whip up over a quick zoom meeting.
    Eh, didn't they say though that they weren't going to do customization stuff for the allied races? And then this, plus the Void Elf stuff and all...I dunno, just feels a bit like "shit, we need some crowd pleasers, ASAP!"

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post

Get one going! I tend to come here in fits and starts - it would be nice to have somewhere to review all the "leaks" I miss.
    I'll try my best! Though if anyone wants to post stuff they find here too, that'll help. I don't plan on going to 4chan so if anyone frequents there and sees stuff, feel free to take some screenshots and send them my way.

Also as much as I dislike Bellular, his thumbnail game is pretty good, I have to admit. Even if it is clickbaity as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    My problem is why should we need the help of the dragons? Now after we dealt with Freezer of the Afterlife on Titan level? They totally messed up the power scaling with shadowlands. We killed a titan-level eternal one in castle nathria. And the jailor will prbly be killed in the last pacth who is also an eternal one, prbly also with a huuuge power boost now that he has the orb.
    Dragon isles only if they do some sort of planet reshaping/world revamp.
    We killed deathwing
    Then
    We killed an angry orc

The power jumps of the last two expansions can all be tied to the temporary power boosts we get
    I mean technically speaking the hero hasn’t really gotten stronger since WoD

Also we have possible enemies with attachments to the dragons
    Chromatus could come back
    The twilight flight has hundreds of eggs
    There are other black dragons
    The infinite
    Dealing with death and shattering the veil might lead to the map of dragon blight without the skeleton being used
    Deathwing could possibly return
    The nightmare is always going to exist
    Last edited by zantheus1993; 2021-08-23 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    We killed deathwing
    Then
    We killed an angry orc

The power jumps of the last two expansions can all be tied to the temporary power boosts we get
    I mean technically speaking the hero hasn’t really gotten stronger since WoD
    And my fav example: we killed a World Soul, then we moved to an angry pirate on a gigantic parrot.

Also, we rarely kill Big Bads w/o help. Aspects helped with Deathwing, Pantheon with Argus, Khdadgar/Yrel/Grom with Archibald, N'zoth didn't want to actually kill us + we DBZ ass blasted him with the Heart etc.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

And my fav example: we killed a World Soul

Premature birthed World Soul.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ah yes, that changes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And my fav example: we killed a World Soul, then we moved to an angry pirate on a gigantic parrot.

Also, we rarely kill Big Bads w/o help. Aspects helped with Deathwing, Pantheon with Argus, Khdadgar/Yrel/Grom with Archibald, N'zoth didn't want to actually kill us + we DBZ ass blasted him with the Heart etc.
    Was garrosh the last big bad we actually beat?? Fuck dude that kinda bums me out ngl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I stick by my guns that he’s not a titan but assuming he is we needed help from the entire pantheon to kill the equivalent of a titan fetus

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Was garrosh the last big bad we actually beat?? Fuck dude that kinda bums me out ngl
    Well, if you count all finals bosses, Sire was a pretty huge solo kill. Sylvi too, but she should be much weaker than him, regardless of the empowerment.