Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Okay, with the recent expansion of the lawsuit shit really hit the fan. This doesn’t indicate a cooldown of the situation at all, this seems like making everything just worse than before. No idea how this will look in a few weeks, but it seems like the situation overall just got worse than a few weeks before. It’s interesting to see how this directly interferes with their projects, in this case the ongoing development of retail WoW.
    Not really. It means that Blizzard's HR department needs to be investigated and penalized, but this doesn't mean things have escalated or that devs are being mistreated and/or walking out.

Things were infinitely worse when the lawsuit broke and Activision had that awful reply... this extension just means there are additional things they are looking into, not that they (Blizz) are even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    Another wild leak appeared on this thread: https://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/348895437

this looks kind of cool .....couldnt find it in the 4chan link tho
    if it Were legit, the name seems very....... meh

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Okay, with the recent expansion of the lawsuit shit really hit the fan. This doesn’t indicate a cooldown of the situation at all, this seems like making everything just worse than before. No idea how this will look in a few weeks, but it seems like the situation overall just got worse than a few weeks before. It’s interesting to see how this directly interferes with their projects, in this case the ongoing development of retail WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

You don’t know this as we have no details about 9.1.5 at all.

But yes, I agree, these are most likely just side features to a patch that will have 30 minutes of actual content. Side features that have been heavily requested for years and a few of them were supposed to come even earlier than 9.1.5. The timing for all of this in 9.1.5 just seems not to be motivated by listening to player feedback, but by trying to win back players with minimal effort with features that we once deemed unnecessary (aka “no more customization coming in Shadowlands“ which was officially stated vs us getting new customization after Shadowlands‘ poor reception, player retention and the bombing of 9.1 plus the lawsuit.
    I mean you have to understand your track record for conspiracy theories being right is pretty terrible, right? You think literally everything that happens is some indication that the game is moments away from imploding. At best what you're arguing here is that they moved a few features that were being worked on already up a bit. Oh no, the absolute horror, we got stuff people asked for sooner rather than way later because they ostensibly want to do damage control.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Begun the 10.0 Leak Season has.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shin0mura View Post
    this looks kind of cool .....couldnt find it in the 4chan link tho
    if it Were legit, the name seems very....... meh
    If it's real that sounds very "Final Shadowlands Patch."

Which is why I think it's fake. I'm still insistant that 9.3 exists and 10.0 will be early 2023 until told otherwise.
    WoW has Cancer. First you cut out the cancer (abusive devs), then you assign an aggressive treatment plan (major design rework) to save it.

Or you just let it die because that's too expensive.

FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    After people were practically begging to be trolled by fake leaks for weeks.. it's kinda sad how the forum playerbase was essentially begging the attention-whores of the fanbase to make them poorly photoshopped fanfics...
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    After people were practically begging to be trolled by fake leaks for weeks.. it's kinda sad how the forum playerbase was essentially begging the attention-whores of the fanbase to make them poorly photoshopped fanfics...
    Jolly you must be fun at parties.
    It's a tradition of this thread, leak season is always a fun time because of 1. how ridiculous most of those leaks are 2. the excitement of finding the real one. Because yes, historically there has always been a leak on those forums even though most of them happened just a few hours before Blizzcon/Gamescon/reveal.

Don't ruin the fun, join in! All aboard the (broken) hype train, tchoootchoooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    You forgot /s
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Isn't Argus pretty openly stated to be a Titan? Also the Pantheon were no where near there peak. For one thing they died
    he was in a way buuuuutt
    he has memories from before time which started when the first titan was born
    and retcons are plentiful
    not getting into the lighter things like his connection to the shadowlands which apparently werent created by the titans

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

If it's real that sounds very "Final Shadowlands Patch."

Which is why I think it's fake. I'm still insistant that 9.3 exists and 10.0 will be early 2023 until told otherwise.
    i mean its more likely that it does exist and we will have a longer expansion than if they scrapped a patch and somehow managed to get a 10.0 out in the regular timeframe

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    i mean its more likely that it does exist and we will have a longer expansion than if they scrapped a patch and somehow managed to get a 10.0 out in the regular timeframe
    For that matter, it's far more likely at this point that 10.0 has been delayed than that it hasn't, based on their original production goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    it looks legal, I'm waiting for a post on wowhead.

https://i.imgur.com/XCHUYUi.jpeg
    Did you even bother to look down in the corner or even the timestamp? That photo was posted 6 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Can someone confirm? This looks too legit to quit.
    Look at the date. It was posted August 2nd, 2015. Then look at hte bottom left corner ot the TV screen. 2015. That photo is 6 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Did you even bother to look down in the corner or even the timestamp? That photo was posted 6 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the date. It was posted August 2nd, 2015. Then look at hte bottom left corner ot the TV screen. 2015. That photo is 6 years old.
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-08-25 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    snip
    There were posters who bought it and called themselves a sucker.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2021-08-25 at 10:35 AM.

There were posters who bought it and called themselves a sucker.
    What makes you so sure of that? The poster has certainly been here long enough to know XCHUYUi.

It's more concerning that you didn't immediately recognise it and are referring to features of the image itself rather than the mere fact that this thing has been posted here hundreds of times since 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfbeater View Post
    That still the full World of Warcraft Logo. The photo in question has only a W. Blizzard has NEVER used just the W for any expansion or patch logo.

Another wild leak appeared on this thread: https://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/348895437

Seems a bit early for a 9.2 announcement, but who’s making fake leaks for content patches anyway?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

And you can instantly tell that is a fake. Blizzard has never used W for any patch or expansion logo and they sure as hell don't badly photoshop the expansion name on top like that either.

That still the full World of Warcraft Logo. The photo in question has only a W. Blizzard has NEVER used just the W for any expansion or patch logo.
    They are talking about the leaked expansion logo

Not the patch logo.

And you can instantly tell that is a fake. Blizzard has never used W for any patch or expansion logo and they sure as hell don't badly photoshop the expansion name on top like that either.
    ... Is this a joke?

The W logo has been the prominent patch logo design since 8.1

You‘re wrong.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_8.2.0

Fate of Eternity sounds very in-line with their previous patch names, the logo looks fine and the name sounds fitting if it’s the conclusion of Shadowlands. Eternity reminds me a bit of infinite, Infinite Dragonswarm, Murozond etc. Would be neat if Zovaal and Murozond are somehow connected and want to get rid of eternity altogether. This would be a nice lead into the next (Dragon focused) expansion as well.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-08-25 at 10:49 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again