Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    So far it's campaign skip for alts, free covenant and conduit swapping, Legion timewalking, and some new customization options for a few races. So far, I'm not impressed. I see 0 reason to return in 9.1.5 currently.

This patch to me looks like a patch that will make people happy if they already like and play Shadowlands but have some issues with it. None of this is bringing back the millions who left. Full patch notes might prove me wrong but it's looking like it's the long haul wait for 9.2 for those of us with actual standards.
    If they actually add +XP heirlooms I would probably resub for a bit, just to get my characters to 60 in case a further patch or expansion is actually good.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, you're the guy who just called anyone who is playing SL as having no standards. Also "good game" means nothing, because a good WoW expansion means to some players no flying, removal of LFR/xmog etc. That's what he meant.
    Alright, fine, fine. I'll elaborate.

Listen. This is it right here. You ready?

Romanceable lore characters. BOOM.

WoW characters body pillows are that way --->
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    WoW characters body pillows are that way --->
    Stop giving them ideas. Next thing we'll get in-game body Sylvanas body pillows tied to the next 6-month subscription.

Eesh. The last thing WoW needs is a rep bar to increase until a sex falls out.

Imagine actually believing someone needs to write out some in-depth essay on why Shadowlands is garbage at this point in time when actual reality has proved it without a shadow of a doubt. Lol.
    That is more reason to write a good critique. Saying the game is bad is just adding more crap on top of the giant pile. Whereas a good critique will inherently make the product better.

A bad critique has no value. It's only purpose is to be negative, and nothing of value is gained by reading it.
    A good critique does have inherent value. Someone reading it can come to a better understanding of what makes the product bad, or better still why something is good or even great by comparison.

So if you ever feel the need to criticise something, ask yourself whether what you are saying will actually make a positive difference overall, or whether you are just adding more shit on top of the pile.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

So far it's campaign skip for alts, free covenant and conduit swapping, Legion timewalking, and some new customization options for a few races. So far, I'm not impressed. I see 0 reason to return in 9.1.5 currently.

This patch to me looks like a patch that will make people happy if they already like and play Shadowlands but have some issues with it. None of this is bringing back the millions who left. Full patch notes might prove me wrong but it's looking like it's the long haul wait for 9.2 for those of us with actual standards.

9.1.5 isn't a content patch, I am satisfied with it.

Stop giving them ideas. Next thing we'll get in-game body Sylvanas body pillows tied to the next 6-month subscription.
    Too late. Danuser is already testing them out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    He's right, though. A great bulk of the 9.1.5 stuff so far aren't cool additions to excite players, they're fixes to problems that shouldn't have been issues in the first place and that were brought up during alpha and beta. Sorry not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    9.1.5 isn't a content patch, I am satisfied with it.
    We don't know whether this is all honestly. It's most likely all the system changes, but there is nothing stopping the patch from containing a small questline or two.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Too late. Danuser is already testing them out.

- - - Updated - - -

He's right, though. A great bulk of the 9.1.5 stuff so far aren't cool additions to excite players, they're fixes to problems that shouldn't have been issues in the first place and that were brought up during alpha and beta. Sorry not sorry.
    The fact that they haven't announced basic things we can be 95% sure is coming, like furthering the SL campaign with more quests, tells me this announcement isn't for the new stuff so much as the "please we're sorry" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    We don't know whether this is all honestly. It's most likely all the system changes, but there is nothing stopping the patch from containing a small questline or two.
    Its really not supposed to be taken as such. I don't think people should even be that angry but.......what do I expect from WoW players sometimes ._.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Considering how stubborn Blizzard is and how much faith I have lost in them, I see this as a massive win. 9.1.5 isn't a content patch so in terms of .5 patches this is looking to be pretty good. I am most interested in how legion timewalking m+ will work.

The Shipyard was such a missed opportunity.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences." -- Robert Louis Stevenson
    If you didn't get your COVID shot it's probably too late now, you fool.

This feels like the biggest .5 patch since they first started them in legion

I'm hoping they eventually expand timewalking into an actual thing instead of just a random week of queueing for old dungeons. We need M+ for all dungeons at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    The fact that they haven't announced basic things we can be 95% sure is coming, like furthering the SL campaign with more quests, tells me this announcement isn't for the new stuff so much as the "please we're sorry" stuff.
    Not so sure if there'll be major campaign additions, tbh, personally.

I don’t think there will be a major campaign addition but maybe a questline (s) for the Oribos thing and Sylvanas talking about Zererth Mortis.

Also expecting heritage armor quests that may or may not have PLOT in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Considering how stubborn Blizzard is and how much faith I have lost in them, I see this as a massive win. 9.1.5 isn't a content patch so in terms of .5 patches this is looking to be pretty good. I am most interested in how legion timewalking m+ will work.
    Never understood puting faith in some company as consumer. Only people voting with wallet cause fast changes. This is business.

I've seen half a dozen times now in a few discords and other venues today that the "twist" for Legion Timewalking is that they are bringing back Mage Tower in some way.

Not sure how people would feel about that. I assume they'd let you once again earn the skins with an appropriate difficulty?