Also, on a side note..

Heritage armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Never understood puting faith in some company as consumer. Only people voting with wallet cause fast changes. This is business.
    I think there's a time for faith in people and then there are people who take it way too far. I don't think this is one of those moments.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    I've seen half a dozen times now in a few discords and other venues today that the "twist" for Legion Timewalking is that they are bringing back Mage Tower in some way.

Not sure how people would feel about that. I assume they'd let you once again earn the skins with an appropriate difficulty?
    I think it would be cool. Having things be obtainable if they work for it is better than locking them in a vault until the end of time.

Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Alright, fine, fine. I'll elaborate.

Listen. This is it right here. You ready?

Romanceable lore characters. BOOM.
    Let me Romance Bwonsamdi and got a deeeal

Another day, another Deal....

Never understood puting faith in some company as consumer. Only people voting with wallet cause fast changes. This is business.
    This is reasonable. I just mean in terms of everything going on at Blizzard, and over the past few years, to see them make these changes is refreshing and a good thing, even if it's a very very small victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    This is reasonable. I just mean in terms of everything going on at Blizzard, and over the past few years, to see them make these changes is refreshing and a good thing, even if it's a very very small victory.
    It's fairly standard for them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I think it would be cool. Having things be obtainable if they work for it is better than locking them in a vault until the end of time.
    I agree. One of the things I've always wanted is a way to earn old Elite PvP transmogs again. Like, they required 2000 rating before, have them require 2400 rating now just to be fair. And only one transmog set per character per season.

Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    You know what we need now?

A Shadowlands Flight Master Whistle

Another day, another Deal....

Would be nice if they could add a few floating rocks in Korthia so we can jump over to the vault.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

This. I seriously have no idea why that was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Would be nice if they could add a few floating rocks in Korthia so we can jump over to the vault.
    They added a grapple hook to that area a few weeks ago

I agree. One of the things I've always wanted is a way to earn old Elite PvP transmogs again. Like, they required 2000 rating before, have them require 2400 rating now just to be fair. And only one transmog set per character per season.
    I agree. Just add a system where you get a certain rating and that gives you a token (a la Vicious Saddle) to buy a current or past elite set, and you can only get one per season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

We need thing that would be obsolete for 2 months now?

We need thing that would be obsolete for 2 months now?
    They should just make it a spell or toy and make it usable in all zones.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    They should just make it a spell or toy and make it usable in all zones.
    Is it time to discuss the idea of removing FPs entirely and just going with a teleport system?
    WoW has Cancer. First you cut out the cancer (abusive devs), then you assign an aggressive treatment plan (major design rework) to save it.

Or you just let it die because that's too expensive.

FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Is it time to discuss the idea of removing FPs entirely and just going with a teleport system?
    If you seriously think this is a good idea then you must also not understand why them adding disjointed zones in Shadowlands rather than seamlessly connected zones was a bad idea as well. It's a similar level of out-of-touch.

I've seen half a dozen times now in a few discords and other venues today that the "twist" for Legion Timewalking is that they are bringing back Mage Tower in some way.

Not sure how people would feel about that. I assume they'd let you once again earn the skins with an appropriate difficulty?
    If mage tower comes back then I want WoD and MoP cmode stuff back

Quote Originally Posted by Veya30 View Post
    I can't remember off the top of my head, but the new book just released by Blizzard, the broker author mentions a cartel going to 3 different areas within the Shadowlands to find information about the Sepulcher. Korthia, which we have in game right now and two more; he also mentions the Zereth Mortis zone, which is mentioned in game after the 9.1 campaign finishes.

If they decide to not adhere to the 2 year expansion cadence due to current events; then we could see a 9.2 containing those two zones leading up to the Sepulcher and 9.3 being Mortis.

Also interesting; the broker mentions that the tear above Icecrown won't remain forever. Could be Zovaal had it shattered to access something; maybe 9.3 will lead us back to Azeroth. Maybe this Zereth Mortis is located somewhere on Azeroth; don't know though.
    I’m thinking it was shattered so Sylvanas could travel to the maw

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    If mage tower comes back then I want WoD and MoP cmode stuff back
    Also this. As somebody who got some Mage Tower stuff and MoP CM gear on my Paladin.

The ripcord has been pulled
    They must admit defeat
    They are still holding onto the ego trip “without these restrictions the players wouldn’t have enjoyed it as much” fuck off
    The intro skip which was in at launch for the last two expansions are finally here
    No mention of MoP TW raid is a tad worrying however I really want the mage tower back and am interested in how it will work

The interesting thing about all of this is that the changes seem like what you get around the final patch….if 9.2 is the final one then it will be a looooonnnnngggg one

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Let me save you the trouble:
    "They're gonna make some changes to the stuff you guys have been complaining about." You should probably go ahead and tweet that now though, rather than waiting to predict something is gonna happen after the devs have already announced it or the community has already narrowed it down.
    You got me bro. That is how I handle all my info since 2016. You caught me red handed lol.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet