Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    I always thought ptr starts with the weekly resets (tuesday/wednesday) but by your reaction I guess It doesnt have to be like this.
    I don't think it ever has, actually. So not sure where you got that idea in the first place. It might start on the same day, but usually in the afternoon PST.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm confident we are getting PTR today tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Today or tomorrow. I know that sounds obvious considering Blizzard said it was this week and there are only today, Thursday and Friday left, but still.

PTR is not tied to the weekly reset, it can come up at any point during the week at any time of day. (provided they are in their offices working, so it usually happens in the afternoon)
    Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday are just the days they start it up most often.
    Coo, I get it. It was kinda making sense to me to start ptr when they start a new weekly reset but all right. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    So.... historically six month promotion mounts released this late (at least time wise, if not patch wise) have a good chance of being pulled from 10.0 content as a mount/flightpath/regular mob. Thoughts?
    That bird looks as if that Archon gurl from Bastion had adopted a baby hyppogryph /thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm like 33% confident.

Curious to see what else they have in store for us, usually the changes I'm most excited about are those that Blizzard doesn't make any marketing on lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Hopefully we get a PTR today, I am craving to see as much customization as we can get our hands on!

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Hopefully we get a PTR today, I am craving to see as much customization as we can get our hands on!
    PauseChamp ..

Im ready and also curious for some of the changes they havent announced yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see if we're getting any new story elements to push us towards 9.2 or if this'll just be systems & customization. Something like setting up the final sigil or dealing with the fallout of Sylvanas' soul would be nice.

I'm also partially hoping for some new Heritage Armor quests. Night Elves & Undead would be the obvious fits for such a quest chain, but I'd love to see a Pandaren chain where we find out more about the Vale & how the N'Zoth assaults affected Pandaria as a whole. Not just in terms of damage from the Ny'alotha invasion, but also whether the Mogu we were working with have befriended any of the Pandaren in the Shrines. For that matter, how did the Ny'alotha invasion affect the Mantid cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    PauseChamp ..

Im ready and also curious for some of the changes they havent announced yet.
    I'm not expecting any major changes outside of what's already been announced. Maybe a very very small teaser quest for 9.2, but even that is unlikely imo.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I want to see if we're getting any new story elements to push us towards 9.2 or if this'll just be systems & customization. Something like setting up the final sigil or dealing with the fallout of Sylvanas' soul would be nice.

I'm also partially hoping for some new Heritage Armor quests. Night Elves & Undead would be the obvious fits for such a quest chain, but I'd love to see a Pandaren chain where we find out more about the Vale & how the N'Zoth assaults affected Pandaria as a whole. Not just in terms of damage from the Ny'alotha invasion, but also whether the Mogu we were working with have befriended any of the Pandaren in the Shrines. For that matter, how did the Ny'alotha invasion affect the Mantid cycle?
    The last part was explained in 8.3 iirc. It made the new empress speed-hatch. That's why we hve that world boss and the mantid invading too.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The last part was explained in 8.3 iirc. It made the new empress speed-hatch. That's why we hve that world boss and the mantid invading too.
    It was a bit unclear whether the Mantid were defeated for good though.
    From al we learned of the Mantid it seemed like they were endlessly training for the return of the Old Gods, and with N'zoth we were told this seemed like their final push, though the lack of actual directed questing did make it difficult to figure out how definitive that statement was.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Even if it's not PTR day.. again, looks like this week is planned as some big offensive from Blizzard. Nice to so something other than "we're sorry, gonna change this name too".

Hopefully we can get it today, but slowly starting to lose faith lol

Damn it. Work sucks today and I need datamining to watch instead. Come on PTR

15+ Year Old Account
    Whhhheeeeere is the PTR build come on *cries in thalassian*
    Everytime some news on wowhead pops up I am alt-tabbing then... oh come on!!!! xD
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Whhhheeeeere is the PTR build come on *cries in thalassian*
    Everytime some news on wowhead pops up I am alt-tabbing then... oh come on!!!! xD
    Starting to think it might be Thursday or Friday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Starting to think it might be Thursday or Friday.
    yeah but there is still hope
    It is 3:45pm in Irvine now ^^
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    yeah but there is still hope
    It is 3:45pm in Irvine now ^^
    I think technically there's like 2-3 hours left for them to push a build, but the absolute radio silence is making me think it's not happening.