Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Y'know, I didn't even realize until now they didn't have black hair. That is strange.
    The Legion Allied Races in the end were completely half-assed. The Draenei, Tauren, and Nightborne speak for themselves. The Void elves, while vastly ahead of them in terms of customization, were still lacking important features like fair skin and blonde/white hair. You know, the features that their leader has.

At least Shadowlands finally fixed that, there's one redeeming quality for this trash I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Wonder if we are gonna see any more void hair options and not just natural hair colors.
    I want a hairstyle with a bunch of orange N'zothy eyeballs in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The Legion Allied Races in the end were completely half-assed. The Draenei, Tauren, and Nightborne speak for themselves. The Void elves, while vastly ahead of them in terms of customization, were still lacking important features like fair skin and blonde/white hair. You know, the features that their leader has.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    [IMG]
    I think somebody got confused on what the relation between Alleria and the VE is, and what she is not to them.

Alleria and Umbric is a Calia/Voss issue. One of them is the actual race and represents them better, while the other is a BIG LORE FIGURE and everyone only really cares about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

At least Shadowlands finally fixed that, there's one redeeming quality for this trash I guess.
    Yeah, and I still scratch my head at how the Lightforged Draenei don't have the Monk class. Y'know, the race that has a whole subzone centered on the ghosts of their fallen monk order. And meanwhile the Nightborne, who literally just opened their city up, have a pandaren take up shop and train them.

(Can you tell I'm bitter?)

That aside, though, I do think Alleria is herself a bit of a different case since her void nature is different from the rest of the void elves, at least as I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    That aside, though, I do think Alleria is herself a bit of a different case since her void nature is different from the rest of the void elves, at least as I understand it.
    Well, aside from that, she also isn't their leader.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, aside from that, she also isn't their leader.
    Except she is along with Umbric.

- - - Updated - - -

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...discussion/258
    It's time.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

- - - Updated - - -

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...discussion/258
    It's time.
    How often have we had it that a PTR forum goes up but the PTR doesn't actually go up until the day after?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Except she's not. She has no actual position in their leadership. She merely acts as an Advisor due to her better understanding of their situation.

The Runecarver will now offer to destroy an existing legendary item and return all of the Soul Ash or Soul Cinders that were spent to create the item. (This feature will be available in a later PTR build)
    I was expecting a partial refund.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Softening of the AoE cap is definitely a nice surprise.

>Players now only need to complete the achievement Breaching the Tomb on one character per account to begin the Legion class mount quests on the Broken Shore. Each character must still complete their class hall campaign, complete quests, and recruit their final order hall champion.
    >Threads of Fate objectives are short, more rewarding, and give better gear

Good, good.

>Players now only need to complete the achievement Breaching the Tomb on one character per account to begin the Legion class mount quests on the Broken Shore. Each character must still complete their class hall campaign, complete quests, and recruit their final order hall champion.
    >Threads of Fate objectives are short, more rewarding, and give better gear

Good, good.
    I-uhh.. it's been a while since I got a class mount. How much does this affect things?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I-uhh.. it's been a while since I got a class mount. How much does this affect things?
    Breaching the Tomb is the awful meta achievement for all the Broken Shore stuff.

Breaching the Tomb is the awful meta achievement for all the Broken Shore stuff.
    Was it always required? I have all the class mounts, except warrior where I’m in the middle of the quest line, and I don’t remember it having a big grind or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Was it always required? I have all the class mounts, except warrior where I’m in the middle of the quest line, and I don’t remember it having a big grind or anything.
    It's just an obnoxious bunch of busiwork more than an endless grind.

Kill a bunch of demons, kill more demons, get shards, find chests, do an invasion, etc.

It can take a little while. As I recall some of it depends on things like completing a legion invasion as well as one quest that requires killing like a hundred demons.

If you knew where to go for the latter, it wasn't long but still.

Also the rare bosses that aren't always up on the Shore, etc.

Has any datamining begun? Sorry, i haven't been paying much attention today, nice to see the notes though!